Expressions - Collocations of the word " attacking "
|1) The second half was an entertaining affair with both sides creating chances and playing attacking football .
2) The trophy was won through great attacking football, and there was never any doubt that VB would win it.
more attacking football sentences
|1) He easily fends off the superior attacking force .
2) Approximately 1230 hours the attacking force crossed the river and started the attack.
more attacking force sentences
|1) Diego Maradona was a notable attacking midfielder .
2) Lewis Holtby will play as the central attacking midfielder .
more attacking midfielder sentences
|1) Aspatria were relatively comfortable in defence but attacking options were few .
2) England's limited attacking options were reduced to the occasional fast break and the low-percentage shot.
more attacking option sentences
|1) The attacking players start to sprint in towards goal.
2) Southampton's attacking players immediately stepped up this season.
more attacking player sentences
|1) The non-offending team shall use a delayed penalty for constructive attacking play .
2) His attacking play helped England accelerate the innings and secure a comfortable victory.
more attacking play sentences
|1) Then it rejects those boards with diagonal attacking positions .
2) He can also play in the more attacking position of forward or wing forward.
more attacking position sentences
|1) Marco Bode could play a more attacking role too in a 3-man strike force.
2) Playing in the pure attacking role for his country, he was seemingly scoring at will.
more attacking role sentences
|1) The system is designed to reward teams that adopt a more attacking style of play.
2) Valencia fans were soon won over by Benítez as he introduced a more attacking style of play.
more attacking style sentences
|1) His additional ability to play multiple positions could also offer value as an auxiliary attacking threat .
2) Mathieu Debuchy was the Toon Army's main attacking threat, from right-back.
more attacking threat sentences
|1) He is known for his ball control, attacking instinct and dribbling.
2) Santi Cazorla, Jack Wilshere and Mikel Arteta all have attacking instincts.
more attacking instinct sentences
|1) It must avoid attacking biological life forms.
2) These guns were effective against attacking aircraft.
more attacking sentences
Expressions with the word attacking
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences: