Expressions - Collocations of the word " attainable "
|1) At semi-automatic, 300 rpm is easily attainable.
2) With such methods employed, gigahertz frequencies are easily attainable.
more easily attainable sentences
|1) They would take calculated risk and establish moderate, attainable goals .
2) Leaders should establish milestones that commit their organizations to reaching attainable goals .
more attainable goal sentences
|1) But what happens if the productivity goals are not attainable?
2) So, the first psychological principle is to make your goals attainable.
more goal attainable sentences
|1) The site also estimates the maximum attainable speed on your line.
2) The density of the photoreceptors is critical in determining the maximum attainable visual acuity.
more maximum attainable sentences
|1) There he shows that Sonship is only attainable through Sarah, not through Hagar.
2) That unity is only attainable when both husband and wife share an objective faith in the Gospel.
more only attainable sentences
|1) Is your ideal reputation realistic and attainable?
2) Even more useful are her realistic, attainable suggestions for change.
more realistic attainable sentences
|1) The Fourth World Conference on Women asserts that men and women share the same right to the enjoyment of the highest attainable standard of physical and mental health.
2) HTML5 is a more attainable standard than any before it, eliminating countless situations where browser quirks forced people to deviate from standards-compliant code.
more attainable standard sentences
|1) Improbable which is attainable by simple incremental steps .
2) The highest rank attainable by an NCC officer is Lieutenant Colonel.
more attainable by sentences
|1) We also need to set challenging, but realistically attainable targets.
2) Next are some practical tips for being successful: Determine attainable targets In advance of hitting the gym, put together your program, goals and objectives.
more attainable target sentences
|1) This vision is an eminently attainable position.
2) Independence is already attainable in certain circumstances.
more attainable sentences
|1) But there is hope and recovery is attainable.
2) These figures are attainable with good building practice.
more be attainable sentences
|1) American cars, mechanized farming equipment,radios, and later televisions became attainable luxuries for upper-class families.
2) For many cases, divorce mediation being a prime example, helping the parties to sort out their needs and interests is a base from which agreement becomes attainable.
more become attainable sentences
|1) Strategies are the more readily attainable skills in historical thinking.
2) It is the most popular and readily attainable form of exercise.
more readily attainable sentences
|1) On that article, truth seemed attainable.
2) For many ordinary people Therese spoke a word of life and of holiness that seemed attainable.
more seem attainable sentences
Expressions with the word attainable
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences: