repel attacker in a sentence
1) The attackers were repelled with the assistance of 100 Indians from Mission Valero.
2) Throughout the day and night, wave after wave of Zulu attackers are repelled .
3) In other words, maintain what you have effectively before you can hope to gain ground or repel attackers.
4) The Irish soldiers repeatedly repelled the attackers, and knocked out enemy artillery and mortar positions using 60mm mortars.
repel attacker example sentences5) The Danish Militia played a major role in repelling the Swedish attackers during The assault on Copenhagen in 1659.
6) English army was close to the victory had not the French hussars without hesitation jumped onto their horses and repelled the attackers.
7) The rearguard was thus able to repel the attackers, and Hannibal soon controlled the entrance and high places above the pass.
8) As soon as the helper gets to about 60 steps of them, the handler on signal from the judge releases his dog with the command to repel the attacker ("Packen!" etc.) for their defense.
9) Sp4c. Santiago-Colon and the other members of his position immediately began to repel the attackers, utilizing hand grenades, antipersonnel mines and small-arms fire.
10) At this time, he attacked the Gaharwar Kingdom for the first time, though Dularam Sah repelled the attackers, and his subsequent attacks were also thwarted.
11) Although helicopters had mounted single-barrel machine guns, using them to repel attackers hidden in the dense jungle foliage often led to barrels overheating or cartridge jams.
12) Meanwhile, "The Sullivans" and the other ships in formation executed 38 simultaneous turn movements at speeds between 22 and 25 kn as their guns kept up a steady fire to repel the attackers.
13) These Marines also often took to the ship's boats to repel attackers in small boats when RN ships on close blockade were becalmed.
14) He ordered a young cavalry officer, Joachim Murat, to seize large cannons and used them to repel the attackers on 5 October 1795–"13 Vendémiaire An IV" in the French Republican Calendar.
example sentences with attacker15) The fort was partially overrun after a month-long siege, but the attackers were ultimately repelled after the arrival of British reinforcements from Halifax.
16) Pods of female sperm whales sometimes protect themselves by forming a protective circle around their calves with their flukes facing outwards, using them to repel the attackers.
17) However, having NO gun guarantees that you have significantly reduced your chances for successfully repelling an attacker, provided that you have the opportunity to try.
18) But it's all pretty murky, and when asked about what the law of trespassing we have today for the physical world might mean in cyberspace in terms of repelling an attacker or striking back.
19) "The attackers were repelled and suffered significant losses," acting President Oleksandr Turchynov said in his own statement.
20) " The first three Israeli tanks to enter Qala were stopped by a Syrian bazooka team, and a relief column of seven Syrian tanks arrived to repel the attackers.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of repel attacker
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of repel attacker with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with repel attacker
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word repel attacker in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with repel attacker.
20 examples of simple sentences of repel attacker. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of repel attacker
Compound Sentences with repel attacker
Complex Sentences with repel attacker
Compound-Complex Sentences with repel attacker