force attacker in a sentence
1) International diplomatic pressures force the attackers to withdraw.
2) Beck House was reached but further south the attackers were forced back.
3) Taking heavy losses, the attackers were forced to retreat to avoid annihilation.
4) It had a low fence to force attackers to slow and take an awkward high step.
force attacker example sentences5) After a period of fighting, the attackers were forced to withdraw, leaving 14 prisoners behind.
6) In practice, this gave enormous advantages to the defender, and often forced the attacker into siege mode.
7) The maneuver consists of both defenders making turns in opposite directions, forcing the attackers to follow only one aircraft.
8) So, choosing a password that is longer than fourteen characters may force an attacker to resort to brute-force methods.
9) The defender reverses the turn, attempting to force the attacker to fly out in front and to spoil aim.
10) Using this location protected the men by creating an obstacle, forcing potential attackers to circumnavigate the peninsula to reach them.
11) The guerrillas quickly forced the attackers to flee, and Anderson shot and injured one woman as she fled the house.
12) This combined approach forces attackers to implement counterattack mechanisms, or "retro" routines, that attempt to terminate antivirus programs.
13) It also forces the attacker to tailor the exploitation attempt to the individual system, which foils the attempts of internet worms.
14) The assault on the eastern side of the city also failed, as the Baghdadis were able to force the attackers back.
example sentences with attacker15) During the struggle, the attacker was forced to use one hand to hold the victim down, leaving only one hand to pull the phone cord tight.
16) The prince sought to reduce this strip even further by flooding it, forcing any attackers to use a narrow path between the Rock and the inundated area or to advance along the narrow shoreline.
17) When the attackers were forced to reduced their numbers, they were furthered confronted by a large numbers of complexes of fortifications and bunkers.
18) The campaign ended in disaster for Gaddafi, when a FANT counteroffensive on 13 February using the new equipment obtained from the French forced the attackers to withdraw and reorganize.
19) This can help a defender to force an attacker, who is usually behind the defender, to fly out in front, called overshooting.
20) Faced with unrelenting fire from "Decatur"'s guns, however, the attackers were forced to withdraw and regroup, after which a decision was made to abandon the assault.
21) The defender reverses into a vertical climb and into a barrel roll over the top, forcing the attacker to attempt to follow.
22) This can also help to force the attacker to overshoot, which may not be true had the turn been made away from the attacker's flightpath.
23) British return fire caused many casualties and forced the attackers to move from shell-hole to shell-hole, eventually being pinned down in no man's land.
24) At the First Battle of Amman fought during the First Transjordan attack on Amman at the end of March 1918, the attackers were forced back to the Jordan River.
25) When this period expired, the defeated players received increasing support from NPC guards until they were able to force the attackers out of their city and close the gates.
26) If your weapon is long enough, use it like a bayonet, jabbing it with both hands, aiming at eyes and throat and forcing the attacker to back off; an umbrella is excellent for this.
27) The second line was beyond the range of Allied field artillery, to force an attacker to stop and move field artillery forward before assaulting the line.
28) The number of exploits targeting Adobe Reader used in active attacks has decreased considerably, forcing the attackers to switch their focus to Oracle's Java and other widely used software.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of force attacker
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of force attacker with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with force attacker
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word force attacker in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with force attacker.
20 examples of simple sentences of force attacker. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of force attacker
Compound Sentences with force attacker
Complex Sentences with force attacker
Compound-Complex Sentences with force attacker