enable attacker in a sentence
1) Yes, this hack enables the attacker to do the same.
2) XSS enables attackers to inject client-side script into Web pages viewed by other users.
3) This poses a potential security threat because it enables attackers to access vulnerable Bluetooth devices from a distance beyond expectation.
4) Tapping a landline in this way can enable an attacker to make calls which appear to originate from the tapped line.
enable attacker example sentences5) Some of the more sophisticated ones even have Web servers that enable an attacker to retrieve your password remotely across the Internet.
6) Trailrunner7 (1100399) writes 'There is a new, remotely exploitable vulnerability in OpenSSL that could enable an attacker to intercept and decrypt traffic between vulnerable clients and servers.
7) This could enable an attacker who has set up an contributing storage node to decrypt the fragments that belong to other cloud users.
8) Doing so would theoretically enable the attackers to transfer millions of dollars with a smaller number of infections, which means they'd be less likely to be detected by defense networks.
9) Timing attacks enable an attacker to extract secrets maintained in a security system by observing the time it takes the system to respond to various queries.
10) Compromised VoIP user account or session credentials may enable an attacker to incur substantial charges from third-party services, such as long-distance or international telephone calling.
11) Using targeted emails it compromised thousands of computers in governmental organisations, enabling attackers to scan for information and transfer this back to a 'digital storage facility in China'.
12) A flaw in widely-used open-source systems known as OAuth 2.0 and OpenID could enable an attacker to covertly redirect you to a malicious site and get access to your data and private information.
13) Risks of TOTP: Breaking into a server a different way could result in the disclosure of the secret number, enabling the attacker to create their own authenticator.
14) The spear phish maintains malware inside it which enables the attackers to compromise the computer and gain access to the high-value target's computer and network.
example sentences with attacker15) It may be quite a different situation by percentage, but the US will have the largest number of internet enabled potential attackers.
16) the German wire had been cut in front of the trench to enable the attackers to move forward more easily;
17) A flaw in the Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) would have enabled attackers to take over Internet routers and cripple network telecommunications equipment globally.
18) wiredmikey writes " A vulnerability discovered by researchers at UC Berkeley enabled attackers to eavesdrop on and modify calls and text messages sent using T-Mobile's 'Wi-Fi Calling' feature.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of enable attacker
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of enable attacker with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with enable attacker
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word enable attacker in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with enable attacker.
20 examples of simple sentences of enable attacker. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of enable attacker
Compound Sentences with enable attacker
Complex Sentences with enable attacker
Compound-Complex Sentences with enable attacker