Expressions - Collocations of the word " aptitude "
|aptitude||1) This game improves logical thinking & aptitude .|
2) Childhood drawings suggest an unusual artistic aptitude .
more aptitude sentences
|aptitude ability||1) It emphasizes on the candidates' physical aptitude and abilities .|
2) To identify interests, aptitudes and abilities .
more aptitude ability sentences
|aptitude for||1) She showed an aptitude for painting very early.|
2) He had an early aptitude for flying.
more aptitude for sentences
|aptitude for mathematics||1) Here he showed a natural aptitude for mathematics .|
2) The young Pascal showed an amazing aptitude for mathematics and science.
more aptitude for mathematics sentences
|aptitude for music||1) He showed an aptitude for music at an early age.|
2) After their return to Salzburg, Wolfgang's aptitude for music developed daily.
more aptitude for music sentences
|aptitude interest||1) The school provides subject choices to suit the aptitude and interest of students.|
2) Students will use real life assessments to determine aptitudes , interests and values related to careers.
more aptitude interest sentences
|aptitude test||1) Conduct interviews & aptitude test and pick d best.|
2) Hasn't anybody ever heard of aptitude tests ?
more aptitude test sentences
|aptitudes||1) The same is true for capacities and aptitudes .|
2) To identify interests, aptitudes and abilities.
more aptitudes sentences
|demonstrate aptitude||1) Large industrial organizations also develop people who demonstrate aptitude in testing functions.|
2) demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies and new program development.
more demonstrate aptitude sentences
|display aptitude||1) He displayed remarkable technical aptitude throughout his life.|
2) Philip displayed reasonable aptitude in arms and letters alike.
more display aptitude sentences
|great aptitude||1) Kant showed a great aptitude for study at an early age.|
2) I personally do not think men have a greater aptitude to philosophize.
more great aptitude sentences
|have aptitude||1) He had an early aptitude for flying.|
2) I had no aptitude with the rifle.
more have aptitude sentences
|high aptitude||1) The climate of the region is temperate with high thermal aptitude .|
2) People with a high inductive reasoning aptitude may be better at solving these puzzles than others .
more high aptitude sentences
|mechanical aptitude||1) Running a gasifier requires both patience and mechanical aptitude .|
2) My Dad, unlike me, had little mechanical aptitude .
more mechanical aptitude sentences
|musical aptitude||1) Of her two surviving children, Carl showed no particular musical aptitude .|
2) Any application for anything will likely be received by an assistant of unknown musical aptitude .
more musical aptitude sentences
|natural aptitude||1) Here he showed a natural aptitude for mathematics.|
2) Was this accident, or education, or natural aptitude ?
more natural aptitude sentences
|show aptitude||1) She showed an aptitude for painting very early.|
2) Here he showed a natural aptitude for mathematics.
more show aptitude sentences
|special aptitude||1) Otherwise, it displays neither originality nor any special aptitude for the theatre.|
2) Buddhism states that human beings are naturally endowed with a special aptitude for development.
more special aptitude sentences
|technical aptitude||1) He displayed remarkable technical aptitude throughout his life.|
2) Your technical aptitude and experience are building blocks for your success.
more technical aptitude sentences
Expressions with the word aptitude
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences: