Expressions - Collocations of the word " apathy "
|apathy||1) Many health education campaigns are still greeted with apathy .|
2) To lose them through apathy is sinful.
more apathy sentences
|apathy among||1) The interview sparked discussions about political apathy among young people .|
2) But I would not say that there is apathy among staff at the airport.
more apathy among sentences
|apathy toward||1) Is it apathy toward other cultures or an outright resistance bordering on xenophobia?|
2) This ditz's statements betray a desensitization and apathy toward any men in her vicinity.
more apathy toward sentences
|apathy towards||1) His family shows a general apathy towards his well-being.|
2) They too left Nandigram due to their leaders' apathy towards their condition.
more apathy towards sentences
|fall into apathy||1) He fell into apathy and became virtually isolated until his death in 2010.|
more fall into apathy sentences
|general apathy||1) His family shows a general apathy towards his well-being.|
2) Kensei reacts to this with general apathy .
more general apathy sentences
|lead to apathy||1) That was futile and every failure led to apathy .|
2) Cynicism can all too easily lead to apathy and an unwillingness to participate in politics and government.
more lead to apathy sentences
|political apathy||1) This implies a certain amount of political apathy .|
2) The interview sparked discussions about political apathy among young people .
more political apathy sentences
|public apathy||1) public apathy was one of our biggest problems.|
2) public apathy and political ignorance is an indisputable fact today.
more public apathy sentences
|sink into apathy||1) The colonists sank into apathy until the arrival of Alexander Campbell of Fonab, sent by the company to organise a defence.|
more sink into apathy sentences
|student apathy||1) This is a pivotal year for SA because of student apathy .|
2) By Janine Dusoewoir People go on a lot about student apathy .
more student apathy sentences
|suffer from apathy||1) To the extent this happens , the public hospitals suffer from apathy at the hands of the governments themselves.|
2) Some people may suffer from apathy , boredom, bio essence slimming gel , lack of energy and difficulty in concentrating or focusing.
more suffer from apathy sentences
|voter apathy||1) Both main parties are counting on traditional voter apathy to remain.|
2) voter apathy is growing among the British public.
more voter apathy sentences
|widespread apathy||1) This doesn't mean the widespread apathy doesn't exist.|
2) However, widespread apathy and tacit acceptance toward smoking policy are likely to predominate within large portions of the Chinese population.
more widespread apathy sentences
Expressions with the word apathy
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences: