Expressions - Collocations of the word " antitrust "
|antitrust||1) Should antitrust laws accord special treatment to intellectual property.|
2) And antitrust laws are very clumsy instruments of regulation.
more antitrust sentences
|antitrust action||1) American Tobacco Company, broken up in a 1911 antitrust action .|
2) The government's victory in the case encouraged it to pursue other antitrust actions .
more antitrust action sentences
|antitrust case||1) Here, he made a distinguished record prosecuting antitrust cases .|
2) The antitrust case revealed another side.
more antitrust case sentences
|antitrust claim||1) Tengen's antitrust claims against Nintendo were never finally decided.|
2) The antitrust claims led to a lengthier discussion.
more antitrust claim sentences
|antitrust concern||1) The transaction was canceled by 3M in September 2012 amid antitrust concerns .|
2) However, Paramount vetoed the plan almost out of hand due to antitrust concerns .
more antitrust concern sentences
|antitrust enforcement||1) antitrust merger enforcement is a unique area of the law .|
2) Would the election of a Republican President change government antitrust enforcement ?
more antitrust enforcement sentences
|antitrust exemption||1) The insurance companies held on to their antitrust exemption .|
2) Condition antitrust exemption to making home games available on the Internet.
more antitrust exemption sentences
|antitrust investigation||1) Google ultimately escaped the antitrust investigation without too much damage.|
2) A lengthy antitrust investigation followed.
more antitrust investigation sentences
|antitrust law||1) And antitrust laws are very clumsy instruments of regulation.|
2) The antitrust laws are meant to govern and promote competition.
more antitrust law sentences
|antitrust lawsuit||1) Space is challenging the status-quo in a antitrust lawsuit with ICANN.|
2) Renunciation of CBA rights would expose the owners to potential antitrust lawsuits .
more antitrust lawsuit sentences
|antitrust lawyer||1) Undeterred by the earlier precedent, our antitrust lawyers went to work to secure FTC approval.|
2) In 2008, Global Competition Review named Grise one of the top 40 antitrust lawyers worldwide under 40 years old.
more antitrust lawyer sentences
|antitrust legislation||1) Certification may also mean compliance with Brazil's antitrust legislation .|
2) Nigeria has no antitrust legislation .
more antitrust legislation sentences
|antitrust litigation||1) Mr. Johnson has considerable expertise in complex antitrust litigation and class actions.|
2) He represented 3M company in antitrust class action litigation challenging bundled discounts in federal and state court.
more antitrust litigation sentences
|antitrust regulation||1) Malcolm wrote that the amendment violates antitrust regulations .|
2) Rodino act of an antitrust regulation requiring.
more antitrust regulation sentences
|antitrust regulator||1) antitrust regulators allowed all those deals to go through .|
2) Looks like federal and private antitrust regulators have milk on the brain.
more antitrust regulator sentences
|antitrust suit||1) The Department of Justice filed an antitrust suit .|
2) In 1996, eight players filed an antitrust suit against the league.
more antitrust suit sentences
|antitrust violation||1) Jobs 'was a walking antitrust violation .|
2) How can I avoid an antitrust violation ?
more antitrust violation sentences
|antivenin||1) The polyvalent antivenin is produced by injecting horses with adapted venom.|
2) This also enhances the potency of the antivenin .
more antivenin sentences
|antivenom||1) antivenom involves milking individual snakes and is a costly treatment .|
2) This can help ensure the proper antivenom is administered.
more antivenom sentences
|antiviolence||1) This organization was thought to be a threat to the NAACP antiviolence movement.|
2) Winsten and his colleagues are seeking to make this persona the antiviolence campaign's equivalent of the designated driver.
more antiviolence sentences
|clayton antitrust act||1) Many of his ideas were incorporated into the clayton antitrust act .|
2) Wilson helped end the long battles over the trusts with the clayton antitrust act of 1914.
more clayton antitrust act sentences
|sherman antitrust act||1) The sherman antitrust act prohibits the restraint of trade.|
2) In 1890 the U.S. Congress passed sherman antitrust act .
more sherman antitrust act sentences
Expressions with the word antitrust
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences: