Expressions - Collocations of the word " airplay "
|airplay||1) The song subsequently received little radio airplay .|
2) The distribution of royalties is based upon airplay .
more airplay sentences
|airplay chart||1) It also topped the UK airplay charts for several weeks.|
2) The song also peaked at 20 on the Spanish airplay chart .
more airplay chart sentences
|considerable airplay||1) It also received considerable airplay on MTV.|
2) The track received considerable airplay and moderate success in adult contemporary formats.
more considerable airplay sentences
|extensive airplay||1) These releases garnered extensive airplay on BBC Radio 1.|
2) The album and single received extensive airplay on BBC Radio 2.
more extensive airplay sentences
|gain airplay||1) A video was recorded and gained substantial airplay in Russia .|
2) The album gained regular airplay on Seattle's KEXP-FM in 2005.
more gain airplay sentences
|get a lot of airplay||1) Other genres get a lot of airplay , even the upcoming ones.|
2) The song got a lot of airplay , as did the flip side 'Readers Wives'.
more get a lot of airplay sentences
|get airplay||1) So tired of auto tuned non performers getting airplay .|
2) Can an independently produced recording get sufficient radio airplay ?
more get airplay sentences
|give airplay||1) The album was given some airplay on college radio.|
2) However, only the single was not given airplay .
more give airplay sentences
|heavy airplay||1) Its music video received heavy airplay on music television channels.|
2) The single received heavy airplay among Mexican pop radio stations.
more heavy airplay sentences
|little airplay||1) The song subsequently received little radio airplay .|
2) Despite very positive reviews it received very little airplay .
more little airplay sentences
|more airplay||1) By 1987, freestyle began getting more airplay on US pop radio stations.|
2) Due to its extreme reception, Nina became a radio favorite as her songs gained more airplay .
more more airplay sentences
|much airplay||1) The single did not get much airplay .|
2) It did not receive much airplay .
more much airplay sentences
|radio airplay||1) The song subsequently received little radio airplay .|
2) It was distributed solely for radio airplay .
more radio airplay sentences
|receive airplay||1) The song subsequently received little radio airplay .|
2) The single received significant radio airplay following its release.
more receive airplay sentences
|regular airplay||1) The album gained regular airplay on Seattle's KEXP-FM in 2005.|
2) Consequently Rotaru gained regular airplay on state radio and television and was systematically billed for state-organized concerts.
more regular airplay sentences
|significant airplay||1) The single received significant radio airplay following its release.|
2) The title track also received significant airplay .
more significant airplay sentences
|substantial airplay||1) A video was recorded and gained substantial airplay in Russia .|
2) Both songs still get substantial airplay on oldies radio and remain fan favorites.
more substantial airplay sentences
Expressions with the word airplay
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com