Expressions - Collocations of the word " aircraft "
|aircraft||1) I saw altogether four aircraft being shot down.|
2) Syrian government aircraft conduct 84 airstrikes against rebel forces.
more aircraft sentences
|aircraft HMS||1) The aircraft carrier HMS Hermes was moored in the inner harbour.|
2) The light aircraft carrier HMS Ark Royal was deployed to the Mediterranean Sea.
more aircraft HMS sentences
|aircraft accident||1) Traffic accidents and aircraft accidents also have claimed numerous lives.|
2) Lieutenant Junior Grade Winters died in an aircraft accident .
more aircraft accident sentences
|aircraft attack||1) Six aircraft attacked armoured column positions, four attacked bridges.|
2) A new era in aircraft attacks on ships had been initiated.
more aircraft attack sentences
|aircraft base||1) His fortress looks like a damaged aircraft base .|
2) There are 75 aircraft based at Sky Harbor.
more aircraft base sentences
|aircraft bomb||1) Only 15 aircraft bombed visually while 32 bombed by radar.|
2) The aircraft's bomb bay allowed two options.
more aircraft bomb sentences
|aircraft cabin||1) This design permits quick switching of different aircraft cabins .|
2) This aircraft's cabin is pressurized to a simulated 6500 ft altitude.
2) Cessna and other small aircraft cabins weren't designed with airborne intercourse in mind.
more aircraft cabin sentences
|aircraft carrier||1) Modern aircraft carriers are anticipated as is industrial agriculture.|
2) The squadron sailed on three aircraft carriers .
more aircraft carrier sentences
|aircraft carriers||1) Modern aircraft carriers are anticipated as is industrial agriculture.|
2) The squadron sailed on three aircraft carriers .
more aircraft carriers sentences
|aircraft carry||1) IAF aircraft carried electronic countermeasures pods to foil radar tracking.|
2) The aircraft carries nearly two tonnes of radars and cameras.
more aircraft carry sentences
|aircraft catapult||1) An aircraft catapult was installed atop turret 'Y'.|
2) In 1933, aircraft catapults were fitted between the two rear turrets.
more aircraft catapult sentences
|aircraft charter||1) BD Aero Works is an aircraft charter and maintenance provider.|
2) You can also fly to Nantucket by regular airline or by an aircraft charter .
more aircraft charter sentences
|aircraft commander||1) At around 2500 ft the aircraft commander instructed the crew to abandon the aircraft.|
2) Thereafter he trained as aircraft commander and assigned to 964 AWACS.
more aircraft commander sentences
|aircraft components||1) Production shifted to aircraft components during the war.|
2) Procurement of the aircraft's components occurred secretly.
more aircraft components sentences
|aircraft crash||1) Both aircraft crash at almost the same spot and both pilots are killed.|
2) Their aircraft crash into the desert.
more aircraft crash sentences
|aircraft damage||1) The aircraft was further damaged on landing.|
2) Pearce aircraft was damaged in this combat.
more aircraft damage sentences
|aircraft descends||1) Three seconds later, the aircraft descends through 40 feet at an airspeed of 132 knots.|
2) A landing U-2 is accompanied on the ground by a chase car and an assisting U-2 pilot calling off the angles and declining aircraft height as the aircraft descends .
more aircraft descends sentences
|aircraft design||1) The series also featured imaginative aircraft designs .|
2) Technological improvements in aircraft design means that aircraft are becoming quieter.
more aircraft design sentences
|aircraft designer||1) Kenneth Watson was hired as the senior lead aircraft designer .|
2) James R. Jim Bede is an American aircraft designer .
more aircraft designer sentences
|aircraft destroy||1) The aircraft was completely destroyed by fire.|
2) In the air 15 enemy aircraft were destroyed .
more aircraft destroy sentences
|aircraft engine||1) Rolls-Royce aircraft engines are another iconic example.|
2) This system is used in diesel model aircraft engines .
more aircraft engine sentences
|aircraft engineer||1) aircraft engineer - the main employers include civilian airlines.|
2) The plane was carrying 148 passengers, 12 crew, four air guards and three aircraft engineers .
more aircraft engineer sentences
|aircraft equip||1) Some aircraft are specially equipped for airborne forward air control.|
2) This aircraft was equipped with very basic instruments.
more aircraft equip sentences
|aircraft factory||1) The reduction was due to American efforts against aircraft factories .|
2) The USAAF chose to attack aircraft factories and component plants.
more aircraft factory sentences
|aircraft flies||1) This is typical airspeed this aircraft flies at.|
2) This may be used when the aircraft flies empty or lightly loaded.
more aircraft flies sentences
|aircraft flow||1) The remaining two aircraft were successfully flown off.|
2) The aircraft was flown out some nine days later.
more aircraft flow sentences
|aircraft fly||1) The first production aircraft flew in 1968.|
2) They occur at altitudes that jet aircraft fly .
more aircraft fly sentences
|aircraft fuel||1) When the aircraft fuel tank is full, the pump shuts off automatically.|
2) US forces wanted to use diborane derivatives as missile or aircraft fuels .
more aircraft fuel sentences
|aircraft fuselage||1) Twenty-six seconds later the aircraft fuselage struck the ground.|
2) The aircraft fuselage itself was abandoned.
more aircraft fuselage sentences
|aircraft hangar||1) The site is now partly under an aircraft hangar .|
2) The flying field had a total of 25 aircraft hangars .
more aircraft hangar sentences
|aircraft industry||1) The aircraft industry has specifications relating directly to temperature uniformity.|
2) The rapidly growing California aircraft industries was greatly expanded.
more aircraft industry sentences
|aircraft interior||1) BLAKELY : We can design the aircraft interior .|
2) Countless assembly elements, such as inserts or ONSERTs®, can be found in the aircraft interior .
more aircraft interior sentences
|aircraft land||1) The aircraft landed safely and was evacuated via slides.|
2) The aircraft landed safely and the woman was arrested.
more aircraft land sentences
|aircraft landing||1) This marked the first successful shipboard aircraft landing .|
2) Also, aircraft landings are quieter than take-offs.
more aircraft landing sentences
|aircraft lease||1) aircraft leases and vendor agreements were quickly changed .|
2) Two aircraft leased from Aero Support Canada Inc..
more aircraft lease sentences
|aircraft lose||1) The aircraft was supposedly lost for 37 minutes.|
2) Three aircraft were lost in operational service.
more aircraft lose sentences
|aircraft maintenance||1) aircraft spare parts are important resources to aircraft maintenance .|
2) Under such circumstances a substantial increase in aircraft maintenance workload prevails.
more aircraft maintenance sentences
|aircraft manufacturer||1) Examples: aircraft manufacturers , oil companies.|
2) Both aircraft manufacturers have good safety records on recently manufactured aircraft.
more aircraft manufacturer sentences
|aircraft manufacturing||1) California alone had 44 percent of all aircraft manufacturing .|
2) It is the first aircraft manufacturing company in Japan.
more aircraft manufacturing sentences
|aircraft mechanic||1) aircraft mechanics deal daily with aluminium alloy corrosion.|
2) About a new religion developing around an aircraft mechanic .
more aircraft mechanic sentences
|aircraft noise||1) Is not aircraft noise the worst form of air pollution in London?|
2) What is the best way to insulate a roof against aircraft noise ?
more aircraft noise sentences
|aircraft observer||1) Combat observer was renamed aircraft observer .|
2) aircraft observers made calls for batteries to engaged for destruction and neutralisation.
more aircraft observer sentences
|aircraft operate||1) Number of individual aircraft operated in parentheses.|
2) These aircraft operated from bases in Italy.
more aircraft operate sentences
|aircraft operations||1) The airport handles approximately 250 aircraft operations per day.|
2) There were 473 aircraft sorties with 570 hours of aircraft operations .
more aircraft operations sentences
|aircraft parts||1) These included electronic warfare systems and aircraft parts .|
2) aircraft parts and blinking lights were added for effect.
more aircraft parts sentences
|aircraft pilot||1) aircraft pilots may also require assessment for surgery.|
2) Those civil aircraft pilots know something about flying!
more aircraft pilot sentences
|aircraft piracy||1) The 2014 film Non-Stop starring Liam Neeson and Julianne Moore is another popular culture aircraft piracy film.|
2) The 2006 film Snakes On a Plane starring Samuel L. Jackson is a fictional story about aircraft piracy through the in-flight release of crazed, venomous snakes.
more aircraft piracy sentences
|aircraft production||1) Military aircraft production stopped immediately the war ended.|
2) It plays important roles in military aircraft production .
more aircraft production sentences
|aircraft purchase||1) Emirates is an industry bellwether for aircraft purchases , having purchased 200 aircraft in 2013 alone.|
2) Canadian politicians made no attempt to fund flight training, aircraft purchase , or construction of airfields.
more aircraft purchase sentences
|aircraft safety||1) Cirrus again delivers increased aircraft safety and utility.|
2) American Airlines started with employee and aircraft safety .
more aircraft safety sentences
|aircraft shoot||1) I saw altogether four aircraft being shot down.|
2) Both enemy aircraft were shot down without loss.
more aircraft shoot sentences
|aircraft take off||1) The aircraft took off into the darkness.|
2) Two aircraft took off as a diversion.
more aircraft take off sentences
|aircraft type||1) The first digit identifies the aircraft type .|
2) The airfield can handle all aircraft types .
more aircraft type sentences
|amphibious aircraft||1) An amphibious aircraft has landing gear for both land and water-based operation.|
2) Purely water-based seaplanes have largely been supplanted by amphibious aircraft .
more amphibious aircraft sentences
|anti aircraft||1) Our heavy anti aircraft fire however, drove them off.|
2) The L33 had been hit by anti aircraft fire.
more anti aircraft sentences
|anti aircraft defence||1) They crashed into the ground south-east of El Abiar - Regina (confirmed by the DICAT - anti aircraft defences ).|
more anti aircraft defence sentences
|anti aircraft gun||1) She also noted the gorilla's dislike of bombs and anti aircraft guns .|
2) The anti aircraft gun was later recovered near the ATC building with a round jammed in its breech.
more anti aircraft gun sentences
|anti aircraft missile||1) This has been fitted as an auxiliary engine in the British Chieftain and Challenger battle tanks and Rapier anti aircraft missile systems.|
2) Hundreds of millions worth of anti aircraft missiles , rocket launchers and machine guns were given to the Mujahidin by the Chinese.
more anti aircraft missile sentences
|attack aircraft||1) The Su-20 were pure ground attack aircraft .|
2) attack aircraft are equipped to strike ground or naval targets.
more attack aircraft sentences
|attack aircraft carrier||1) Her designation was changed to CVA, denoting an attack aircraft carrier in October.|
2) In October 1952, she was re-designated CVA-21, denoting an attack aircraft carrier .
more attack aircraft carrier sentences
|board the aircraft||1) All twenty-five people on board the aircraft died.|
2) All 63 people on board the aircraft survived the accident.
more board the aircraft sentences
|cargo aircraft||1) The giant cargo aircraft was delivering mercy supplies.|
2) The design looked more like a cargo aircraft than a spacecraft.
more cargo aircraft sentences
|civil aircraft||1) These aircraft are often variants of civil aircraft .|
2) Those civil aircraft pilots know something about flying!
more civil aircraft sentences
|civilian aircraft||1) No civilian aircraft are allowed to lift off.|
2) No civilian aircraft had yet been targeted during the Bush War.
more civilian aircraft sentences
|combat aircraft||1) Paraguay fielded 32 combat aircraft and 23 trainers and transports.|
2) In addition they had over 500 combat aircraft available.
more combat aircraft sentences
|commercial aircraft||1) It dramatically changed commercial aircraft navigation and safety.|
2) Firearms are prohibited on commercial aircraft except in checked baggage.
more commercial aircraft sentences
|commuter aircraft||1) Those are commuter aircraft , not F-16's and their software knows it.|
2) On some smaller commuter aircraft , the cockpit door consists of nothing more than a curtain.
more commuter aircraft sentences
|deploy aircraft||1) Reconnaissance and tactical aircraft were also deployed .|
2) France also deployed several combat aircraft and naval units.
more deploy aircraft sentences
|destroy the aircraft||1) Surviving passengers and crew evacuated before fire destroyed the aircraft .|
2) A fire broke out 30 minutes later and destroyed the aircraft .
more destroy the aircraft sentences
|down aircraft||1) The military believe a heavy machine gun had downed the aircraft .|
2) Several American aircraft were downed , but the crews survived.
more down aircraft sentences
|enemy aircraft||1) Both enemy aircraft were shot down without loss.|
2) Dutch pilots claimed 55 enemy aircraft destroyed.
more enemy aircraft sentences
|fighter aircraft||1) Seven Egyptian fighter aircraft are shot down.|
2) They are not just jet fighter aircraft .
more fighter aircraft sentences
|fixed wing aircraft||1) It listed 194 helicopters and five fixed wing aircraft for disposal.|
2) Some forces also have small fixed wing aircraft .
more fixed wing aircraft sentences
|fly aircraft||1) His hobbies are flying small aircraft and playing tennis.|
2) He claimed six victories while flying this aircraft .
more fly aircraft sentences
|fly the aircraft||1) This period often saw Laker flying the aircraft himself.|
2) Q. Do I actually get to fly the aircraft ?
more fly the aircraft sentences
|hijack aircraft||1) I asked if it was the hijacked aircraft .|
2) Where are you going to take your hijacked aircraft ?
more hijack aircraft sentences
|hijack the aircraft||1) She mentioned that they had used knives and box cutters to hijack the aircraft .|
2) Then they hijack the aircraft , carrying 1.5 tons of gold, Goldfinger's total savings.
more hijack the aircraft sentences
|intercept aircraft||1) He intercepted an enemy aircraft at 300 meters altitude above the Eastern Flanders.|
2) McCudden had always found it difficult to intercept high-flying German reconnaissance aircraft .
more intercept aircraft sentences
|jet aircraft||1) jet passenger aircraft were introduced in 1949.|
2) Its Hawk advanced jet trainer aircraft has been widely exported.
more jet aircraft sentences
|land the aircraft||1) the crew initiated an emergency descent, and landed the aircraft safely.|
2) After transmitting a mayday call, the crew landed the aircraft successfully.
more land the aircraft sentences
|light aircraft||1) I am a pilot flying light aircraft .|
2) Personal contact using helicopters or light aircraft provide positive control.
more light aircraft sentences
|low flying aircraft||1) The radiation is sensed from low flying aircraft 500 feet above the ground.|
2) Like all high structures, cellular antenna masts pose a hazard to low flying aircraft .
more low flying aircraft sentences
|microlight aircraft||1) It bore a remarkable resemblance to modern microlight aircraft .|
1) A revolutionary type of microlight aircraft has won a design council award.
2) Besides farming, Gordon Pill builds Thrusters - Australian-designed two-seater microlight aircraft .
more microlight aircraft sentences
|military aircraft||1) They were offered free rides home on military aircraft .|
2) Lebanon has no operational fixed wing military aircraft .
more military aircraft sentences
|model aircraft||1) This system is used in diesel model aircraft engines.|
2) Another example is the diesel model aircraft engine.
more model aircraft sentences
|narrow body aircraft||1) The only narrow body aircraft is an Airbus A319CJ which is operating for Emirates Executive charters.|
2) The widest narrow body aircraft such as the Airbus A320 family and Boeing 737 aircraft have six abreast seating in a 3+3 layout.
more narrow body aircraft sentences
|narrowbody aircraft||1) No in-flight entertainment system is available in KLM's and KLM Cityhopper's narrowbody aircraft .|
2) The new joint venture - named Civil Aviation Finance and Operating Leases (CIAF-Leasing) will initially focus on narrowbody aircraft .
more narrowbody aircraft sentences
|operate aircraft||1) It operates 84 aircraft from facilities in eight states.|
2) The aircraft is operated by many private individuals and flying clubs.
more operate aircraft sentences
|operate the aircraft||1) No. 6 Squadron ceased operating the aircraft on 4 October 1972.|
2) Some 26 other airlines also operate the aircraft in smaller numbers.
more operate the aircraft sentences
|passenger aircraft||1) Jet passenger aircraft were introduced in 1949.|
2) B. A manufacturer of commercial passenger aircraft .
more passenger aircraft sentences
|pilot aircraft||1) Laws also prohibit piloting aircraft while intoxicated.|
2) Already, more than 75 countries have remote piloted aircraft .
more pilot aircraft sentences
|pilot the aircraft||1) In 1972, Trubshaw piloted the aircraft on a world tour.|
2) While Post piloted the aircraft , Rogers wrote his columns on his typewriter.
more pilot the aircraft sentences
|pilotless aircraft||1) The idea of a pilotless aircraft is not a new concept.|
2) The pilotless aircraft can alert enforcement teams to the presence of poachers.
more pilotless aircraft sentences
|power aircraft||1) He was still dreaming of nuclear powered aircraft .|
2) Six of the top ten pilots were flying electric powered aircraft .
more power aircraft sentences
|private aircraft||1) Carry is legal on a private aircraft .|
2) On private aircraft , including helicopters, jets and propeller planes.
more private aircraft sentences
|radio controlled aircraft||1) radio controlled aircraft used to be just hobby aircraft .|
2) The events require students to design and manufacture efficient radio controlled aircraft .
more radio controlled aircraft sentences
|reconnaissance aircraft||1) It was first used on large reconnaissance aircraft .|
2) Luftwaffe support included reconnaissance aircraft and a combat squadron.
more reconnaissance aircraft sentences
|refuel aircraft||1) The USAF's aerial refueling aircraft are derivatives of civilian jets.|
2) Air Transport Command was responsible for strategic airlift and refueling aircraft .
more refuel aircraft sentences
|rotary wing aircraft||1) Costs for fixed and rotary wing aircraft .|
2) But KAF is different because we have rotary wing aircraft and see a lot of helicopters .
more rotary wing aircraft sentences
|shoot down the aircraft||1) the Soviets did not acknowledge shooting down the aircraft until September 6.|
2) He single-handedly shot down the aircraft by causing its left engine to explode, and the plane crashed.
more shoot down the aircraft sentences
|single engined aircraft||1) NPPL (SSEA/SLMG) for Simple single engined aircraft and Self-Launching Motor Gliders|
more single engined aircraft sentences
|stealth aircraft||1) Two completely different generations of stealth aircraft .|
1) The concept of stealth aircraft was revolutionary.
2) U.S. stealth aircraft were tracked with radars operating on long wavelengths.
more stealth aircraft sentences
|strike aircraft||1) Their air wings totaled 140 strike aircraft .|
2) Both sides raced to launch their strike aircraft .
more strike aircraft sentences
|supersonic aircraft||1) The Lightning was the only purely British supersonic aircraft to enter service.|
2) World's most produced supersonic aircraft .
more supersonic aircraft sentences
|surveillance aircraft||1) Yang said Japanese surveillance aircraft repeatedly entered the drill zone.|
2) Iranian officials claim to have recovered data from the U.S. surveillance aircraft .
more surveillance aircraft sentences
|transport aircraft||1) Troops are flown via military and contract transport aircraft .|
2) Ventures have included flying tourists in transport aircraft .
more transport aircraft sentences
|twin engined aircraft||1) Flight Sergeant John Noble was to become a part of this, training new recruits in using twin engined aircraft , mostly for Air Observers.|
2) By Law any flight over the centre of London needs to be with a twin engined aircraft so we use either a twin engined aeroplane or a helicopter for our flights.
more twin engined aircraft sentences
|ultralight aircraft||1) Duran is a licensed ultralight aircraft pilot in Panama.|
2) An ultralight aircraft may be piloted without a pilot certificate or a medical certificate.
more ultralight aircraft sentences
|unmanned aircraft||1) Hollywood has an especially rich history of using unmanned aircraft .|
2) The unmanned aircraft came within 200 feet of the Alitalia plane .
more unmanned aircraft sentences
|via aircraft||1) Much of the transportation of passengers is done via aircraft .|
2) They both departed Iran via aircraft on 16 January 1979.
more via aircraft sentences
|wide body aircraft||1) There is a new departure hall, a new platform for wide body aircraft and a fuel farm was also added.|
2) In fact, Krugman and Baldwin examined the industry for wide bodied aircraft in the context of the model in a 1988 paper.
more wide body aircraft sentences
Expressions with the word aircraft
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com