Expressions and Collocations with the word agreement
|absolute agreement||1) There is no absolute agreement as to what constitutes digital journalism.|
2) We are of absolute agreement there .
more absolute agreement sentences
|agreement||1) Such option agreements may differ among recipients.|
2) Through international agreements data are exchanged between countries worldwide.
more agreement sentences
|agreement acceptable||1) Tenancy agreements are not acceptable .|
2) If negotiation fails to provide an agreement acceptable to both sides then a dispute is referred to pendulum arbitration.
more agreement acceptable sentences
|agreement among||1) A peace agreement among rival factions was signed in 1997.|
2) A cartel is a formal, explicit agreement among competing firms.
more agreement among sentences
|agreement applicable||1) Other legislation and agreement are applicable in other contexts such as sick child, pregnancy, paternity leave.|
2) Please review all notices and license agreements applicable to the portion of the Web Site you are using.
more agreement applicable sentences
|agreement between||1) The agreement between the figures is surprisingly high.|
2) A good agreement between theoretical and experimental curves is shown.
more agreement between sentences
|agreement break down||1) This agreement broke down after both sides defaulted, especially since 2002.|
2) However the agreement broke down in little over a year.
more agreement break down sentences
|agreement clear||1) The terms of that agreement are not clear .|
2) What Korea would like to get from this agreement is clear .
more agreement clear sentences
|agreement conclude||1) Within days, peace agreements were concluded .|
2) A comprehensive strategic partnership agreement was also concluded during the trip.
more agreement conclude sentences
|agreement contract||1) Free trial download download blitz document automation software templates forms agreements contracts .|
2) A rental agreement contract must be signed at check-in.
more agreement contract sentences
|agreement due||1) In 1953 the locomotive agreement was due for renewal.|
2) Their three-year agreement was due for renegotiation in 1965.
more agreement due sentences
|agreement effective||1) This agreement is effective at all times when using this site.|
2) This agreement is effective until terminated.
more agreement effective sentences
|agreement enforceable||1) But not all such agreements are enforceable .|
2) It is an agreement enforceable by law.
more agreement enforceable sentences
|agreement form||1) Loan extension agreement form free loan agreement private form the mortgage.|
2) Loan extension agreement form free loan agreement private form the mortgage.
more agreement form sentences
|agreement holder||1) Natural England are starting to write to Environmental Stewardship agreement holders who will be affected by double funding.|
2) These records must be easily accessible, allowing links between different types of data and facilitate sharing with agreement holders and third parties.
more agreement holder sentences
|agreement likely||1) The agreement is therefore likely to be in substance a secured borrowing.|
2) Conceding makes agreement more likely but favors the other party's interests.
more agreement likely sentences
|agreement necessary||1) Trump agreement is not necessary , however.|
2) Such agreements are necessary to protect international patents in China.
more agreement necessary sentences
|agreement negotiation||1) From simple price challenges to important commercial agreements , negotiation is a major factor in profitability.|
2) More recently, Chile has also been an active participant of deeper plurilateral trade agreement negotiations .
more agreement negotiation sentences
|agreement on||1) There was little agreement on including technological protection measures.|
2) agreement on key issues was quickly reached.
more agreement on sentences
|agreement possible||1) Nearly every nation was represented, but no agreement was possible .|
2) Everything changes all the time, and yet agreement is still possible .
more agreement possible sentences
|agreement process||1) This ability to recover without repeating the potentially cumbersome initial key agreement process is desirable.|
2) Propriety of the discipline shall be determined through the collective bargaining agreement grievance arbitration process .
more agreement process sentences
|agreement provision||1) A sample agreement provision on pooling: Payment to Member.|
2) An agreement provision covering termination of a member's marketing contract should include several points.
more agreement provision sentences
|agreement pursuant||1) The initial purchaser may waive his right to rescind the sales agreement pursuant to subsection 2.|
2) Exceptions are offices with agreements pursuant to the August 4. 2004, Memorandum of Understanding regarding route adjustments.
more agreement pursuant sentences
|agreement reach||1) The kingdoms eventually reached several trade agreements .|
2) No significant arms limitations agreements were reached .
more agreement reach sentences
|agreement requirement||1) Without such an agreement , current state law requirements will determine these matters.|
2) No service agreement requirement 2.
more agreement requirement sentences
|agreement rule||1) In compound tense-aspect forms, more complicated agreement rules apply.|
2) When it is used as an adjective, it follows all the regular adjective agreement rules .
more agreement rule sentences
|agreement sign||1) The agreement was finally signed in 1987.|
2) A consular agreement was signed in 1972.
more agreement sign sentences
|agreement state||1) agreement states may have similar, or more stringent, regulations.|
2) Under other agreements states must cooperate to conserve marine biodiversity in areas beyond national jurisdiction.
more agreement state sentences
|agreement subject||1) Such agreements are subject to applicable regulatory approvals.|
2) The agreement is subject to regulatory approval.
more agreement subject sentences
|agreement such||1) agreements such as these are clearly not threatened by the measure.|
2) These measures include military action and diplomatic agreements such as treaties and conventions.
more agreement such sentences
|agreement term||1) Write out personal agreement terms for tenant.|
2) Countries became aware of their options as these companies offered better agreement terms .
more agreement term sentences
|agreement that||1) There is general agreement that climate is always changing.|
2) Contracts are agreements that are legally enforceable.
more agreement that sentences
|agreement to||1) An agreement to pay a regular amount each week .|
2) There was general agreement to this idea.
more agreement to sentences
|agreement to do||1) Trust the cloud service and end user agreement to do its job .|
2) An agreement to do something for nothing is usually not enforceable by law.
more agreement to do sentences
|agreement today||1) California's state attorney's union launched its furlough agreement ratification today .|
2) Analysts hailed Vivendi's sales agreements today as steps in the right direction.
more agreement today sentences
|agreement valid||1) The agreement is valid through (must provide an actual calendar date).|
2) This agreement is valid if the product description contradicts the AGREEMENT.
more agreement valid sentences
|agreement void||1) There is no such liability where the agreement was void .|
2) The agreement is void as to lack of specificity.
more agreement void sentences
|agreement with||1) The unions had many nationally negotiated agreements with management.|
2) Some states began making agreements with foreign governments.
more agreement with sentences
|agreements||1) Such option agreements may differ among recipients.|
2) Through international agreements data are exchanged between countries worldwide.
more agreements sentences
|announce agreement||1) The subsequent agreement was announced on 24 December 1994.|
2) The financial details of the agreement were not announced .
more announce agreement sentences
|approve agreement||1) Council approved the lease agreement 4-2.|
2) Dre approved advance fee agreement allows for outsourced attorney audits.
more approve agreement sentences
|arrive at an agreement||1) Potter arrived at an agreement with Warne for an initial publication of 5,000 commercial copies.|
2) Already in 964 the two parties arrived at an agreement on that and other issues.
more arrive at an agreement sentences
|bargaining agreement||1) Collective bargaining agreements may provide for higher limits.|
2) The 2011 collective bargaining agreement ends in 2020.
more bargaining agreement sentences
|be in agreement||1) All results are in agreement with general relativity.|
2) The decision is not taken until all are in agreement .
more be in agreement sentences
|bilateral agreement||1) Move ahead with bilateral free trade agreements .|
2) A number of formal bilateral agreements support this partnership.
more bilateral agreement sentences
|binding agreement||1) The booking form constitutes a legally binding agreement .|
2) These resulted in a formal legally binding agreement .
more binding agreement sentences
|bound by the agreement||1) Only those who are party to an agreement are bound by the agreement .|
2) Thirty-seven industrialized countries and parts of Europe have signed and are bound by the agreement .
more bound by the agreement sentences
|breach of agreement||1) Sue ' em for breach of agreement .|
2) Defamation claims, commercial battles, and even consumer disputes may all involve alleged breaches of agreements or the law.
more breach of agreement sentences
|break the agreement||1) the Russian leadership broke the agreement entirely.|
2) the declaration must prove that the defendant broke the agreement .
more break the agreement sentences
|broad agreement||1) Their preference is for broad agreements and mutual understanding.|
2) There was also a broad agreement of integration between both countries.
more broad agreement sentences
|broker an agreement||1) He was simply meant to broker an agreement .|
2) BAe brokered an agreement whereby it would lead the team.
more broker an agreement sentences
|by agreement||1) A draw by agreement was reached eleven moves later.|
2) This position may be altered by agreement .
more by agreement sentences
|ceasefire agreement||1) A ceasefire agreement for 2 hours is equivalent to nothing.|
2) A ceasefire agreement was reached on 19 August.
more ceasefire agreement sentences
|clause in the agreement||1) Are there conflicting clauses in the agreement or mortgage instructions?|
2) However, there was a termination clause in the agreement in October 2010.
more clause in the agreement sentences
|close to an agreement||1) After a week of negotiations the group was not close to an agreement .|
2) We believe we are getting very close to an agreement to enter into direct negotiations.
more close to an agreement sentences
|collective agreement||1) collective bargaining agreements may provide for higher limits.|
2) National legislation may recognise union security arrangements contained in collective agreements .
more collective agreement sentences
|come to an agreement||1) come to an agreement in good faith.|
2) That was where all parties had come to an agreement .
more come to an agreement sentences
|complete agreement||1) It looks like everyone is in complete agreement .|
2) Both bowls still must complete agreements to provide an opponent .
more complete agreement sentences
|concession agreement||1) Under a concession agreement , private companies collect and own revenues from water tariffs.|
2) In Chile, pro-poor policies had been adapted prior to the concession agreement .
more concession agreement sentences
|conclude agreement||1) Montenegro concluded agreements between Serbia and Bulgaria later that year.|
2) It was instrumental in concluding agreements with a number of European countries.
more conclude agreement sentences
|confidentiality agreement||1) Most members are required to sign confidentiality agreements upon gaining membership.|
2) For more information please complete a confidentiality agreement .
more confidentiality agreement sentences
|contractual agreement||1) Designated leaders approve contractual agreements . 4.|
2) This text is recognized as a legal contractual agreement .
more contractual agreement sentences
|cooperative agreement||1) The application fee for a cooperative agreement is $10,000.|
2) Financial assistance agreement means grants or cooperative agreements awarded by EPA.
more cooperative agreement sentences
|credit agreement||1) The loans had been made on a revolving credit agreement .|
2) This only covers consumer credit agreements , not hire agreements.
more credit agreement sentences
|definitive agreement||1) Empro's letter states twice that it was subject to a later definitive agreement .|
2) At the present time there is no definitive agreement among members of the medical community.
more definitive agreement sentences
|draft agreement||1) This course teaches students the principles of drafting commercial agreements .|
2) agreements drafted in the family mediation session are not legally binding.
more draft agreement sentences
|enforce agreement||1) An action was then brought to enforce the costs agreement .|
2) A second cost is the cost of enforcing the agreement .
more enforce agreement sentences
|enter agreement||1) The agreement entered into force in January 1995.|
2) A reciprocal confidentiality agreement was entered into on November 12.
more enter agreement sentences
|enter into agreement||1) Similarly, business has to enter into agreements .|
2) We have entered into agreements in good faith.
more enter into agreement sentences
|enter into an agreement||1) In 1908 the British entered into an agreement of friendship.|
2) This is not an offer to enter into an agreement .
more enter into an agreement sentences
|execute agreement||1) The factoring agreement was executed on July 25, 2013.|
2) The assignment agreement was executed in February, 2013.
more execute agreement sentences
|finalize an agreement||1) During articulation, representatives from each institution conduct meetings among faculty and staff before finalizing an agreement .|
2) VanTek, Inc. has finalized an agreement to buy the Gaspesia paper mill and all of its equipment.
more finalize an agreement sentences
|formal agreement||1) formal agreement was expected before the end of 1992.|
2) It represents a formal agreement to future marriage.
more formal agreement sentences
|framework agreement||1) The framework agreement does not address this matter .|
2) A framework agreement was concluded in 2004.
more framework agreement sentences
|full agreement||1) In less than 48 hours they reached full agreement .|
2) He declared that reception does not necessarily involve full agreement .
more full agreement sentences
|general agreement||1) There is general agreement that climate is always changing.|
2) There was general agreement to this idea.
more general agreement sentences
|gentlemans agreement||1) Our academic gentlemen's agreement on such issues may become antiquated.|
2) Such is our gentleman's agreement .
more gentlemans agreement sentences
|get an agreement||1) get an agreement between both of you.|
1) We've got an agreement here, right Jesus?
2) and he asked whether the DUP was serious about getting an agreement .
more get an agreement sentences
|go back on the agreement||1) This protects you from the company going back on the agreement .|
2) He had verbally agreed a new four-year deal with West Ham in May 2007, only to go back on the agreement in a bid to move to Liverpool.
more go back on the agreement sentences
|hammer out an agreement||1) The sides did not hammer out an agreement in 2012 and the matter went into arbitration hearings in January 2013.|
2) It's not unusual for leading stakeholders to sit down and hammer out an agreement that everyone can live with.
more hammer out an agreement sentences
|have an agreement||1) I thought we had an agreement ! .|
2) Currently, they have an agreement through 2013.
more have an agreement sentences
|hire purchase agreement||1) With a hire purchase agreement you simply pay the agreed amount every month.|
2) It was held that the purchaser was unaware of any relevant hire purchase agreement .
more hire purchase agreement sentences
|honor agreement||1) honor agreements made with clients and suppliers.|
2) He will raise the issue of Israeli non-compliance with the redeployments as a main example of not honoring agreements .
more honor agreement sentences
|implement agreement||1) His day-to-day job involves negotiating and implementing legal agreements .|
2) They must implement the agreement they have signed.
more implement agreement sentences
|in agreement||1) These agreements were laid down in agreements and licences.|
2) The gospel friends constantly nodded their heads in agreement .
more in agreement sentences
|in agreement about||1) Everyone was certainly in agreement about that.|
2) Are you in agreement about bedtime and about nutritional choices ?
more in agreement about sentences
|in agreement on||1) Are we in agreement on this point ?|
2) Ha , you cant even organize yourselves in agreement on here!
more in agreement on sentences
|in agreement with||1) Their morality was largely in agreement with biblical morality.|
2) All results are in agreement with general relativity.
more in agreement with sentences
|informal agreement||1) IOUs are an informal agreement between a debtor and a creditor.|
2) Windsor hospitals have formal and informal agreements with Detroit-area hospitals.
more informal agreement sentences
|international agreement||1) Review international reciprocity agreements against revised policy.|
2) These provisions are common in international investment agreements .
more international agreement sentences
|labour agreement||1) The second pension plan covers employees with a personal labour agreement arranged before 2007.|
2) Announces the signing of a new Corporate Collective labour agreement .
more labour agreement sentences
|lease agreement||1) Council approved the lease agreement 4-2.|
2) We are still waiting to sign the lease agreement .
more lease agreement sentences
|legal agreement||1) Relationships between the parties are governed by complex legal agreements .|
2) His day-to-day job involves negotiating and implementing legal agreements .
more legal agreement sentences
|license agreement||1) The next screen is the license agreement .|
2) Please read the license agreement before installation.
more license agreement sentences
|licensing agreement||1) These licensing agreements generated hundreds of millions of dollars.|
2) This is part of my licensing agreement .
more licensing agreement sentences
|make an agreement||1) Albuquerque made an agreement to lower yearly dues and taxes.|
2) He then made an agreement to lower the yearly dues.
more make an agreement sentences
|multilateral agreement||1) The government is also reducing tariff barriers with bilateral and multilateral agreements .|
2) The Nuclear non-proliferation treaty is the primary multilateral agreement governing nuclear activity.
more multilateral agreement sentences
|mutual agreement||1) Shared territorial jurisdiction is allowable by mutual agreement .|
2) Its smooth implementation would seem to require mutual agreement .
more mutual agreement sentences
|negotiate agreement||1) The unions had many nationally negotiated agreements with management.|
2) It is an international body helps negotiate global trade agreements .
more negotiate agreement sentences
|partnership agreement||1) How to ensure development friendly economic partnership agreements .|
2) A comprehensive strategic partnership agreement was also concluded during the trip.
more partnership agreement sentences
|peace agreement||1) A peace agreement among rival factions was signed in 1997.|
2) Within days, peace agreements were concluded.
more peace agreement sentences
|prenuptial agreement||1) prenuptial agreements are ignored in student aid need analysis.|
2) Can a prenuptial agreement cover child support or child custody?
more prenuptial agreement sentences
|purchase agreement||1) There are various types of purchase agreements .|
2) purchase agreements may be absolute or conditional.
more purchase agreement sentences
|ratify agreement||1) The above matters are withdrawn if the tentative agreement is ratified .|
2) The agreement was ratified on 17 August 1869.
more ratify agreement sentences
|reach agreement||1) The various parties reached agreement at last.|
2) When both parties reached agreement for sale.
more reach agreement sentences
|reach an agreement||1) Congress has had problems reaching an agreement itself.|
2) We were close to reaching an agreement .
more reach an agreement sentences
|renege on the agreement||1) But many farmers reneged on the agreements and the unrest increased.|
2) He was killed by Cthulhu after attempting to renege on the agreement .
more renege on the agreement sentences
|rental agreement||1) We offer very competitive holiday rental agreements .|
2) rental rejection letter free property rental agreement for house rentals.
more rental agreement sentences
|repurchase agreement||1) repurchase agreements are subject to credit risks.|
2) This kind of deal happens through a repurchase agreement .
more repurchase agreement sentences
|sales agreement||1) Part of the sales agreement was a technology transfer process.|
2) Please review our sales agreement for more information.
more sales agreement sentences
|secure agreement||1) The other thing we're doing is securing multi-year agreements .|
2) Lafayette secured Louis-Philippe's agreement to various reforms.
more secure agreement sentences
|service agreement||1) What does a service agreement record include?|
2) A model service agreement is at attachment 1.
more service agreement sentences
|settlement agreement||1) The general rules of contract interpretation apply to marital settlement agreements .|
2) Details regarding the settlement agreement were not disclosed.
more settlement agreement sentences
|sign an agreement||1) I Rarely sign an agreement when initially presented.|
2) The cities also signed an agreement about taxes.
more sign an agreement sentences
|sign the agreement||1) Why did the two unions sign the agreement ?|
2) the two companies signed the agreement on April 26.
more sign the agreement sentences
|signed agreement||1) The university soon officially confirmed the signed agreement .|
2) Several countries have reportedly shown interest but none have signed agreements .
more signed agreement sentences
|standstill agreement||1) Both sides accused the other of violating the standstill agreement .|
2) Despite the standstill agreement , team of Pakistani forces were dispatched into Kashmir.
more standstill agreement sentences
|stick to the agreement||1) Even your friend Milliband advises Ukraine to stick to the agreements .|
2) If all member states stick to the agreement , OPEC's daily output will be cut by about 10 percent.
more stick to the agreement sentences
|tacit agreement||1) Your silence may be taken to mean tacit agreement .|
2) In tacit agreement , they separated before reaching the farm.
more tacit agreement sentences
|terminate agreement||1) The defendant was therefore justified in terminating the agreement .|
2) This agreement was terminated in the 2011 offseason.
more terminate agreement sentences
|terms of the agreement||1) the terms of the agreement were confidential.|
2) Financial terms of the agreement are not being disclosed.
more terms of the agreement sentences
|total agreement||1) I am in total agreement with everything you shared.|
2) Zambia had been in total agreement at first.
more total agreement sentences
|trade agreement||1) Syria is developing regional free trade agreements .|
2) Free trade agreements encourage foreign direct investment.
more trade agreement sentences
|under an agreement||1) He's been hiding under a under an agreement .|
2) The tenant holds under an agreement for a lease.
more under an agreement sentences
|unspoken agreement||1) In unspoken agreement mother and son began clearing up the debris.|
2) Cyclops then reminds Dracula of their previous, unspoken agreement .
more unspoken agreement sentences
|verbal agreement||1) Its system of verbal agreement is quite complex.|
2) This also triggers main and auxiliary verbal agreement .
more verbal agreement sentences
|violate agreement||1) This construction violates previous agreements and undermines efforts to achieve peace.|
2) He decided to violate the agreement he had made.
more violate agreement sentences
|violate the agreement||1) He decided to violate the agreement he had made.|
2) Both sides soon accused the other of violating the agreement .
more violate the agreement sentences
|voluntary agreement||1) The voluntary agreement commits the industry to a 50 per cent.|
2) For him political exchange equals coercion and market exchange equals voluntary agreement .
more voluntary agreement sentences
|widespread agreement||1) There is widespread agreement that the term is controversial.|
2) There is widespread agreement that a key ingredient in effective lobbying is money.
more widespread agreement sentences
|work out agreement||1) NASA decides to pursue active satellite communications research; works out agreement with Department of Defense.|
2) In September, the two countries began to work out agreements for a military alliance.
more work out agreement sentences
|written agreement||1) A written internship agreement outlines assignments and projects.|
2) We prepare a written adoption agreement for every prospective owner.
more written agreement sentences
Expressions with the word agreement
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com