|aggressive||1) Old aggressive horses are another problem altogether.|
2) We were definitely more aggressive toward batters.
more aggressive sentences
|aggressive accounting||1) Enron's aggressive accounting practices were not hidden from the board of directors, as later learned by a Senate subcommittee.|
2) An aggressive accounting policy is a red flag because it will usually have to be unraveled by the company in future periods.
more aggressive accounting sentences
|aggressive act||1) Each child watched the aggressive acts individually.|
2) These aggressive acts of graffiti serve neither memory nor victim .
2) Rape is an aggressive act used to dominate another.
more aggressive act sentences
|aggressive action||1) Japan began taking aggressive actions towards China.|
2) Boundary disputes were common and led to aggressive actions .
more aggressive action sentences
|aggressive advertising||1) Tom immediately began an aggressive advertising program with a distributor network.|
2) Sega's marketing campaigns were now all based around speed and aggressive advertising .
more aggressive advertising sentences
|aggressive approach||1) The defense has taken a more aggressive approach .|
2) Scheme 1 is an aggressive approach when close observation is possible.
more aggressive approach sentences
|aggressive assertive||1) Active, aggressive , assertive , always on the move.|
2) It could also mean that you are being overly aggressive and assertive .
more aggressive assertive sentences
|aggressive attitude||1) This aggressive attitude is out of place.|
2) Emotionally unstable, his aggressive attitude frequently culminates in violence.
more aggressive attitude sentences
|aggressive behavior||1) This anger turned to passive aggressive behaviors .|
2) Chemical alteration of aggressive monk seal behavior .
more aggressive behavior sentences
|aggressive behaviour||1) Not accepting compliments is another example of aggressive behaviour .|
2) Rule 201 covers aggressive behaviour and physical violence.
more aggressive behaviour sentences
|aggressive campaign||1) Companies have waged aggressive , successful campaigns to keep unions out.|
2) BHIT just launched an aggressive marketing campaign .
more aggressive campaign sentences
|aggressive campaigning||1) The aggressive campaigning caused negative press coverage which reached a height in 1954.|
2) Kucinich could no longer continue his aggressive campaigning against Voinovich.
more aggressive campaigning sentences
|aggressive cancer||1) There are more aggressive and less aggressive cancers .|
2) This type of highly aggressive prostate cancer is relatively unusual .
more aggressive cancer sentences
|aggressive child||1) Parents are pressured into drugging aggressive children .|
2) Television and the aggressive child : A cross-national comparison.
more aggressive child sentences
|aggressive competitive||1) His play is characterized by aggressive and competitive components.|
2) Someone in the magician mode has gone beyond the aggressive and competitive mode of the warrior.
more aggressive competitive sentences
|aggressive conduct||1) Her aggressive conduct in conversation mirrored her methods in embroidery.|
2) A study of psychological Intervention of children with aggressive conduct disorder.
2) Because broilers are relatively young and have not reached sexual maturity, they exhibit very little aggressive conduct .
more aggressive conduct sentences
|aggressive dangerous||1) Their fights were aggressive and hardly less dangerous than real combat.|
2) These are often seriously aggressive and dangerous animals to touch .
more aggressive dangerous sentences
|aggressive defence||1) Nevertheless, Priscus's campaign was a remarkable act of aggressive defence .|
2) RAF Regiment squadrons use aggressive defence tactics whereby they actively seek out infiltrators in a large area surrounding airfields.
more aggressive defence sentences
|aggressive defensive||1) How does this new aggressive defensive scheme look?|
2) Because of this paranoids types tend to be aggressive and defensive .
more aggressive defensive sentences
|aggressive diplomacy||1) With tensions mounting, Germany turned to aggressive diplomacy as well.|
2) But our first line of offense here must be sustained, direct and aggressive diplomacy .
more aggressive diplomacy sentences
|aggressive display||1) It has been suggested that these are used in aggressive display .|
2) The aggressive display by France paid off and they won 16-3.
more aggressive display sentences
|aggressive dog||1) An aggressive dog can seriously injure or kill a cat.|
2) There are also liability issues for aggressive dogs being adopted out.
more aggressive dog sentences
|aggressive drive||1) The aggressive drives meet with weak control.|
2) The aggressive drives are turned outward, away from the father.
more aggressive drive sentences
|aggressive driver||1) Save 33 percent by being a less aggressive driver .|
2) aggressive drivers put themselves and others at serious risk of injury.
more aggressive driver sentences
|aggressive driving||1) Let the road rage, aggressive driving and madness begin.|
2) And that was running negative cambers AND aggressive driving .
more aggressive driving sentences
|aggressive easing||1) He favors aggressive monetary easing , and made that the centerpiece of his election campaign .|
2) It has not closed below this line since mid-November , when investors started to bet Japan would pursue aggressive monetary easing .
more aggressive easing sentences
|aggressive encounter||1) During aggressive encounters , displays are preferred over attacks.|
2) Scent marking is common during aggressive encounters .
more aggressive encounter sentences
|aggressive expansion||1) Iran likely would exercise aggressive territorial expansion .|
2) Could ebook price-fixing ruling kill Apple 's aggressive expansion ?
more aggressive expansion sentences
|aggressive expansionist||1) Ideology provides the excuse for an aggressive expansionist spirit.|
2) The Narn are an aggressive , expansionist race with strict codes of personal honour and fervent religious beliefs.
more aggressive expansionist sentences
|aggressive foreign||1) His aggressive foreign policy involved many expensive wars.|
2) Critics take issue with neoconservatives' support for aggressive foreign policy.
more aggressive foreign sentences
|aggressive hostile||1) It may appear slightly aggressive and even hostile to foreigners .|
2) Because of their family experiences, these children already are aggressive and hostile .
more aggressive hostile sentences
|aggressive impulse||1) How and when does the child learn to control his aggressive impulses ?|
2) That you suppress your aggressive impulses ?
more aggressive impulse sentences
|aggressive in||1) A little too aggressive in pursuit angles.|
2) The atmosphere has turned aggressive in recent years.
more aggressive in sentences
|aggressive in doing||1) The Ravens will be very aggressive in doing so.|
2) (3) There are pollsters who do take the effects I mention into consideration somewhat; in particular, Rasmussen is very aggressive in doing so.
more aggressive in doing sentences
|aggressive instinct||1) Man should not pander to his aggressive instincts .|
1) In Freud's view, humans are primarily driven by sexual and aggressive instincts .
2) The trouble is, our aggressive instincts seem to be encoded in our DNA.
more aggressive instinct sentences
|aggressive intent||1) A brief mobilisation of defence forces ensued before the lack of aggressive intent was made clear.|
2) He believes UN and European observes rushed to judgment regarding the aggressive intent of the Croatian command.
more aggressive intent sentences
|aggressive manner||1) The man had a red face and an aggressive manner .|
2) I didn't shout in an aggressive manner .
more aggressive manner sentences
|aggressive marketing||1) Expansion and aggressive marketing were largely responsible for the growth.|
2) Many companies may be using aggressive marketing to lure in women .
more aggressive marketing sentences
|aggressive military||1) The situation in Gaza, under Israeli aggressive military operations, is horrific.|
2) Interestingly, it seems increasingly common to find aggressive military styling among high-end motherboards.
more aggressive military sentences
|aggressive monetary||1) He favors aggressive monetary easing , and made that the centerpiece of his election campaign .|
2) The byproduct was weak growth of aggregate demand, offset in part by aggressive monetary and fiscal measures.
more aggressive monetary sentences
|aggressive move||1) He's not very aggressive moving forward.|
2) When Mars is retrograde, aggressive moves prove extremely costly.
more aggressive move sentences
|aggressive nationalism||1) His mentor was Chittaranjan Das who was a spokesman for aggressive nationalism in Bengal.|
2) In foreign policy, Mussolini soon shifted from pacifist anti-imperialism to an extreme form of aggressive nationalism .
more aggressive nationalism sentences
|aggressive nature||1) It is well known for its aggressive nature when disturbed.|
2) The aggressive nature of this defense is just really good .
more aggressive nature sentences
|aggressive offensive||1) His strong emphasis on rapid and aggressive offensive action proved effective.|
2) The Wild are a fast, aggressive offensive team.
more aggressive offensive sentences
|aggressive play||1) Especially when facing aggressive play by another player.|
2) aggressive play refers to betting and raising.
more aggressive play sentences
|aggressive player||1) Wilson is not naturally an aggressive player .|
2) A I've always been an aggressive player .
more aggressive player sentences
|aggressive policy||1) Party militants were arguing for a more aggressive policy .|
2) They pursued an aggressive policy of land expansion for white settlements.
more aggressive policy sentences
|aggressive posture||1) It is a much more aggressive posture .|
2) But that kind of aggressive posture is impossible to maintain indefinitely.
more aggressive posture sentences
|aggressive pricing||1) He says they have more aggressive pricing there.|
2) NCD's going after volume with the aggressive pricing .
more aggressive pricing sentences
|aggressive programme||1) The Government needs to follow a much more aggressive programme to promote renewable technologies.|
2) From the 1880s the LNC began a more aggressive programme to maximise its income.
more aggressive programme sentences
|aggressive promotion||1) Encyclopædia Britannica's aggressive promotion produced solid sales.|
2) After aggressive promotion , the film released worldwide on June 20, 2014.
more aggressive promotion sentences
|aggressive pursuit||1) Free form, patience, and aggressive pursuit are intact today.|
2) Joachim Murat assumed command of the troops and began an aggressive pursuit .
more aggressive pursuit sentences
|aggressive push||1) My aggressive push has earned me accusation .|
2) A newly aggressive push by Hollywood studios into the Asian market.
more aggressive push sentences
|aggressive questioning||1) Bailey had been known for his aggressive questioning of city officials.|
2) Here's hoping for some aggressive questioning by the subcommittee.
more aggressive questioning sentences
|aggressive response||1) In non-parasitized colonies, they receive highly aggressive responses from host wasps.|
2) Immediate situational factors such as frustration are also important in triggering an aggressive response .
more aggressive response sentences
|aggressive stance||1) His aggressive stance against terrorism kept us safe during his presidency.|
2) Day and Harris took aggressive stances by forbidding public criticism.
more aggressive stance sentences
|aggressive strategy||1) aggressive strategy called for offensive force concentration.|
2) Hear organizers out when they propose novel or aggressive strategies .
more aggressive strategy sentences
|aggressive style||1) He advanced towards me in aggressive style .|
2) Norman had a bold and aggressive style of play.
more aggressive style sentences
|aggressive successful||1) Companies have waged aggressive , successful campaigns to keep unions out.|
2) It retained the same defensive AI but was more aggressive and successful on offense.
more aggressive successful sentences
|aggressive tactic||1) They employ shady and highly aggressive tactics to win the town.|
2) Some of the concerns have been the aggressive tactics .
more aggressive tactic sentences
|aggressive tactics||1) They employ shady and highly aggressive tactics to win the town.|
2) Some of the concerns have been the aggressive tactics .
more aggressive tactics sentences
|aggressive technique||1) Maybe we need to use more aggressive techniques to find out.|
2) Mitchell ordered that Abu Zubaydah answer questions or face a gradual increase in aggressive techniques .
more aggressive technique sentences
|aggressive tendency||1) Positive affect groups developed more aggressive tendencies toward Muslims.|
2) The ring amplifies the aggressive tendencies of the wearer.
more aggressive tendency sentences
|aggressive territorial||1) Iran likely would exercise aggressive territorial expansion.|
2) Male robins are noted for their highly aggressive territorial behaviour.
more aggressive territorial sentences
|aggressive tone||1) The US continued to soften its previously aggressive tone towards the Vatican.|
2) Some of his enlisted men were encouraged by Pope's aggressive tone .
more aggressive tone sentences
|aggressive toward||1) We were definitely more aggressive toward batters.|
2) The dogs were also aggressive toward park rangers.
more aggressive toward sentences
|aggressive towards||1) They are known to be highly aggressive towards intruders.|
2) Adult males are highly territorial and are aggressive towards other males.
more aggressive towards sentences
|aggressive treatment||1) Some patients select supportive care instead of aggressive treatment .|
2) But aggressive treatment can lower the risks.
more aggressive treatment sentences
|aggressive tumour||1) High-grade tumours are sometimes called aggressive tumours .|
2) Children with NHL nearly always have aggressive tumours .
more aggressive tumour sentences
|aggressive violent||1) They are often characterized as overtly aggressive and violent .|
2) Their daughter was aggressive , violent , accusing.
more aggressive violent sentences
|aggressive with||1) We are pretty aggressive with the truck.|
2) The lid itself looks aggressive with sharp, unusual lines.
more aggressive with sentences
|aggressive young||1) aggressive , young , and low mileage is just what we need in our backfield.|
2) He was apparently an aggressive young man who found outlet for a lot of pent-up frustrations in fighting.
2) When the aggressive young males were treated with therapeutic doses of zinc, their aggressive episodes were substantially lessened.
more aggressive young sentences
|be aggressive||1) We were definitely more aggressive toward batters.|
2) These breast cancers are typically very aggressive .
more be aggressive sentences
|become aggressive||1) An abused dog has trust issues and may become overly aggressive .|
2) Some bees become more aggressive after consuming alcohol.
more become aggressive sentences
|extremely aggressive||1) Group members are extremely aggressive towards individuals from other logs.|
2) The banded grunter is an extremely aggressive small native fish species.
more extremely aggressive sentences
|fairly aggressive||1) These are fairly aggressive plants , spreading out runners readily.|
2) I have fairly mild Ps but fairly aggressive PsA.
more fairly aggressive sentences
|get aggressive||1) The red devils also got pretty aggressive .|
2) A few days ago he suddenly got very aggressive .
more get aggressive sentences
|grow aggressive||1) LinkedIn growing aggressive in India and competitive threat from Monster.|
2) As a result they, they grow large, they grow aggressive , and they're highly coloured and they fight each other for access to males.
more grow aggressive sentences
|highly aggressive||1) This type of highly aggressive prostate cancer is relatively unusual .|
2) They are known to be highly aggressive towards intruders.
more highly aggressive sentences
|increasingly aggressive||1) They become increasingly aggressive , he said.|
2) The North Vietnamese had become increasingly aggressive .
more increasingly aggressive sentences
|look aggressive||1) The lid itself looks aggressive with sharp, unusual lines.|
2) From the beginning on, they looked aggressive .
more look aggressive sentences
|more aggressive||1) We were definitely more aggressive toward batters.|
2) Some children are consistently more aggressive than others.
more more aggressive sentences
|most aggressive||1) Note This method is the most aggressive mode of repair.|
2) Adult males are the most aggressive , and scarring is common.
more most aggressive sentences
|naturally aggressive||1) Kohli is a naturally aggressive batsman with strong technical skills.|
2) So she other thing is you get p some people who are naturally aggressive .
more naturally aggressive sentences
|openly aggressive||1) Has Saddam Hussein made any such openly aggressive suggestions?|
2) Their customer service is deplorable with representatives openly aggressive and rude.
more openly aggressive sentences
|overly aggressive||1) An abused dog has trust issues and may become overly aggressive .|
2) I don't have any overly aggressive fish.
more overly aggressive sentences
|overtly aggressive||1) They are often characterized as overtly aggressive and violent.|
2) Women's franchise: Women are less overtly aggressive than men.
more overtly aggressive sentences
|particularly aggressive||1) These accounts indicate the species is not particularly aggressive .|
2) Washington and its municipalities have been particularly aggressive .
more particularly aggressive sentences
|passive aggressive||1) This anger turned to passive aggressive behaviors.|
2) Unfortunately both parents are passive aggressive and withdrawn.
more passive aggressive sentences
|physically aggressive||1) Those who played a lot of violent video games became relatively more physically aggressive .|
2) Furthermore, males are also ranked higher in popularity if they are physically aggressive .
more physically aggressive sentences
|play aggressive||1) I was playing so aggressive in every shot.|
2) Rose plays fast , and Rose plays aggressive .
more play aggressive sentences
|pretty aggressive||1) The red devils also got pretty aggressive .|
2) We are pretty aggressive with the truck.
more pretty aggressive sentences
|really aggressive||1) I played soccer for years and was always really aggressive .|
2) So a very skilled and really aggressive team .
more really aggressive sentences
|remain aggressive||1) One contact also notes that pricing pressure from competitors remains aggressive .|
2) Irvine would remain aggressive on the offensive side.
more remain aggressive sentences
|seem aggressive||1) But some pop music seems so aggressive .|
2) If 45 days seems too aggressive , set a higher threshold.
more seem aggressive sentences
|sound aggressive||1) sounding aggressive and hostile she criticized her father for messing up the food program and of giving food of low quality.|
1) Back The Fuck Up sounds aggressive but, in reality, it is yet again merely focused on what other people should do.
2) As far as the tired aspect of their work, Mille does not sound aggressive enough in thrashy parts nor is he melodic enough where it is called for.
more sound aggressive sentences
|stay aggressive||1) Vera said: I always had to stay aggressive .|
2) He stayed aggressive even through misses.
more stay aggressive sentences
|too aggressive||1) A little too aggressive in pursuit angles.|
2) Others were too aggressive and awkwardly angry.
more too aggressive sentences
|turn aggressive||1) The atmosphere has turned aggressive in recent years.|
2) Nitro marketing and pricing turned notably more aggressive over the past 6 months.
more turn aggressive sentences
|unusually aggressive||1) Remember, abused horses may be unusually aggressive , fearful or listless.|
2) Any animal acting strange or unusually aggressive would have to be shot for safety's sake.
more unusually aggressive sentences
|verbally aggressive||1) Boys are allowed to be more physically and verbally aggressive than girls.|
2) If they are verbally aggressive to staff they will be dumped unceremoniously in this room.
more verbally aggressive sentences
|very aggressive||1) These breast cancers are typically very aggressive .|
2) A few days ago he suddenly got very aggressive .
more very aggressive sentences
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com