|agonise about||1) They will dwell on this and agonise about it.|
2) She agonised about having breast implants.
more agonise about sentences
|agonise over||1) Apparently he agonised over his discovery and kept it secret for a year.|
2) There is no evidence that Armstrong agonised over his decision to go into armament production.
more agonise over sentences
|agonise wait||1) It describes perfectly the islanders' agonising wait for inevitable disaster.|
2) I had an agonising wait to find out the results .
more agonise wait sentences
|agonize||0) The procedure was agonizing since the entire penis was cut off.|
1) After many agonizing hours the operation is finished.
2) Another agonizing thing has been missing your feedback.
more agonize sentences
|agonize decision||1) No parent should have to face the agonizing decisions I've had to.|
2) Very simple rules, a lot of fun, and it has agonizing decisions .
more agonize decision sentences
|agonize over||1) Decisions once agonized over are now made at a glance.|
2) Would we have fallen asleep while He agonized over His upcoming death?
more agonize over sentences
|agonizing death||1) It has to fail on its own dying a long agonizing death instead.|
2) The jellyfish stings his arm, and Ben dies an agonizing death .
more agonizing death sentences
|agonizing pain||1) A year later he died after suffering months of agonizing pain .|
2) Sometimes her belly would puff up, causing agonizing pain .
more agonizing pain sentences
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com