|Agency for International Development||1) The U.S. Agency for International Development is among the groups trying to speed progress.|
2) The United States Agency for International Development has created a Foreign Assistance Dashboard.
more Agency for International Development sentences
|Federal agency||1) The coordinating agency may request assistance from other Federal agencies .|
2) The Federal agency will provide any necessary special instruction.
more Federal agency sentences
|State agency||1) The grantee shall submit each application through the State agency .|
2) NASA is the United State's official space agency .
more State agency sentences
|UN agency||1) UN agencies prefer to see urban infrastructure installed before urbanization occurs.|
2) UN agencies have begun to take note.
more UN agency sentences
|ad agency||1) His clients included ad agencies and film houses.|
2) Maybe this ad agency missed the memo.
more ad agency sentences
|adoption agency||1) adoption agencies are licensed as any business.|
2) Instead, they signed legal papers drafted by adoption agency attorneys.
more adoption agency sentences
|advertising agency||1) advertising agencies have been established alongside television stations.|
2) Oxford is also home to several advertising agencies .
more advertising agency sentences
|agency||1) The program is administered through existing agencies .|
2) Such decentralization should encourage competition between agencies .
more agency sentences
|agency agreement||1) Must he sign another agency agreement ?|
2) For more details about estate agency agreement for vendor, please click here .
more agency agreement sentences
|agency employee||1) Strong working relationships with agency employees are key to effective regulatory advocacy.|
2) The responses came from permanent and agency employees throughout the UK .
more agency employee sentences
|agency employs||1) The Environment agency employs around 11,200 staff.|
2) The agency employs 534 full-time equivalent persons, divided into eight departments.
more agency employs sentences
|agency executive||1) Of the 22 departments participating, 20 agency executives completed focus interviews.|
2) Jay Chiat (1931-2002), advertising agency executive .
more agency executive sentences
|agency fee||1) A significant savings over the outside agency fee structures.|
2) The issue of agency fee payments was a national and serious one.
more agency fee sentences
|agency investigates||1) A government environmental agency investigates many environmental problems such as conservation and pollution.|
2) Which government agency investigates mortgage fraud?
more agency investigates sentences
|agency nurse||1) Many hospitals have brought in agency nurses .|
2) I'm a critical care agency nurse .
more agency nurse sentences
|agency official||1) An authorized agency official must review and approve each written determination.|
2) Contact with former agency officials began the previous summer.
more agency official sentences
|agency operates||1) The Highways agency operates within a complex external environment.|
2) The agency operates ten regional offices besides its head office in Accra.
more agency operates sentences
|agency oversees||1) The country's unified financial regulatory agency oversees and regulates the pension funds.|
2) The agency oversees the implementation of the National Environment Policy.
more agency oversees sentences
|agency responsible for||1) OSHA is the federal agency responsible for enforcing construction site safety.|
2) Currently nine government agencies are the key agencies responsible for regulation.
more agency responsible for sentences
|agency shop||1) Right-to-work statutes forbid unions from negotiating agency shops .|
2) B) Union members agree to the agency shop form of union security.
more agency shop sentences
|agency spokesperson||1) An agency spokesperson said there were no plans to close the cases anytime soon.|
2) Now the MTA has agreed to undertake the review , an agency spokesperson confirmed.
more agency spokesperson sentences
|agency staff||1) agency staff has no formal PM experience.|
2) An agency staff person will help you complete the application.
more agency staff sentences
|aid agency||1) aid agencies are having difficulties delivering food because of insecurity.|
2) aid agencies are warning they should not become permanent fixtures.
more aid agency sentences
|appropriate agency||1) Those who predict money are increasingly increased by appropriate agencies .|
2) appropriate agencies and organizations to provide SAR service.
more appropriate agency sentences
|by the agency of||1) It is then enforced and upheld by the agencies of the state.|
2) This is done chiefly by the agency of the wind, water, and animals.
2) Traditionally, Christians believe that she conceived her son miraculously by the agency of the Holy Spirit.
more by the agency of sentences
|collection agency||1) There are many types of collection agencies .|
2) How long can collection agency charge interest.
more collection agency sentences
|commercial agency||1) Standard principles of commercial agency apply ( apparent authority ).|
2) This aspect distinguishes the arrangement from the typical commercial agency of municipal law.
more commercial agency sentences
|credit agency||1) The credit agency is required to respond within 30 days.|
2) Can information be given to credit agencies ?
more credit agency sentences
|dating agency||1) The contestants shot a television commercial for an online dating agency .|
2) Choose and join executive dating agency .
more dating agency sentences
|employment agency||1) Other changing roles involved state employment agencies .|
2) Commercial employment agencies charged 20% to 30%.
more employment agency sentences
|enforcement agency||1) The statement s requirement for appropriate law enforcement agency .|
2) He said law enforcement agencies will adjust.
more enforcement agency sentences
|estate agency||1) Louie himself owns a real estate agency .|
2) In 1987 they began to acquire estate agencies .
more estate agency sentences
|external agency||1) external agency involvement in meeting learner support needs 17 8.|
2) For several specialist subjects we cooperated with external agencies .
more external agency sentences
|federal agency||1) The federal agency is charged with resolving wildlife conflicts.|
2) These trails are administered by several federal agencies .
more federal agency sentences
|free agency||1) Eight more were later signed through free agency .|
2) Add veteran talent via trades and free agency .
more free agency sentences
|government agency||1) Federal government agencies are facing unprecedented budget pressures.|
2) He has never represented a government agency .
more government agency sentences
|governmental agency||1) Law enforcement operates primarily through governmental police agencies .|
2) Other definitions are used by specific governmental agencies .
more governmental agency sentences
|health agency||1) No health agency has established a firm limit.|
2) Home health agency visits are covered under my insurance plan.
more health agency sentences
|independent agency||1) An independent agency regulates election and party financing.|
2) He established three additional independent agencies and five independent departments.
more independent agency sentences
|intelligence agency||1) The report harshly criticizes American intelligence agencies .|
2) For the intelligence agencies a dilemma emerges.
more intelligence agency sentences
|international agency||1) Several hold significant public sector positions in international agencies .|
2) Representatives of 33 donor governments and 30 international agencies attended.
more international agency sentences
|law agency||1) The statement s requirement for appropriate law enforcement agency .|
2) He said law enforcement agencies will adjust.
more law agency sentences
|law enforcement agency||1) The statement s requirement for appropriate law enforcement agency .|
2) He said law enforcement agencies will adjust.
more law enforcement agency sentences
|local agency||1) Several local agencies are planning to hire bilingual staff.|
2) local agencies define various limits on vehicle noise.
more local agency sentences
|marketing agency||1) marketing agencies are typically staffed solely with marketing people.|
2) Are you sure you hired the right local internet marketing agency ?
more marketing agency sentences
|news agency||1) The effort was chronicled by several nationwide news agencies .|
2) International news is sourced primarily from international news agencies .
more news agency sentences
|official agency||1) The official agency memes are not correct.|
2) Promotors may include official agencies and authorities.
more official agency sentences
|outside agency||1) A significant savings over the outside agency fee structures.|
2) Program support would be provided by outside agencies .
more outside agency sentences
|police agency||1) Law enforcement operates primarily through governmental police agencies .|
2) Each local police agency has different requirements.
more police agency sentences
|press agency||1) He worked for press agencies and many journals and magazines.|
2) He became the Paris correspondent of an international press agency .
more press agency sentences
|private agency||1) This can occur through both public and private agencies .|
2) private agencies usually cover temporary work only.
more private agency sentences
|public agency||1) How are racial minorities represented in public agency programs?|
2) It allows citizens to demand information held by public agencies .
more public agency sentences
|rating agency||1) rating agencies used estimated figures to run calculation models?|
2) The rating agencies continue to downgrade bonds.
more rating agency sentences
|real estate agency||1) Louie himself owns a real estate agency .|
2) Would will deal mostly with banks and real estate agencies .
more real estate agency sentences
|recruitment agency||1) recruitment agencies may also incur criminal charges.|
2) Five years ago a parent company acquired a recruitment agency subsidiary.
more recruitment agency sentences
|regulatory agency||1) This is why regulatory agencies are needed.|
2) The regulatory agency which oversees national banks.
more regulatory agency sentences
|relief agency||1) We are a debt relief agency under federal bankruptcy law.|
2) relief agencies are exploring other ways to supply water.
more relief agency sentences
|staff agency||1) It should be a staff agency rather than an operating agency.|
2) The remaining functions of the wing fall under the Wing staff agencies .
more staff agency sentences
|state agency||1) Three state agencies oversee approximately 26 early learning programs.|
2) Other changing roles involved state employment agencies .
more state agency sentences
|temp agency||1) I've had several temp agencies tell me different things.|
2) I took a job as a secretary through a temp agency .
more temp agency sentences
|temping agency||1) This feature should appeal to temping agencies assessing potential employees.|
2) They had temping agencies , job centres, local papers the job centre only came up with about two people.
more temping agency sentences
|through an agency||1) You can find and book models without going through an agency .|
2) If you booked through an agency , contact your travel agent.
more through an agency sentences
|travel agency||1) travel agencies are losing business to online bookings.|
2) His father owns a local travel agency .
more travel agency sentences
|volunteer agency||1) The fire department and emergency medical services are volunteer agencies .|
2) Emergency Medical Service and fire protection are provided by volunteer agencies .
more volunteer agency sentences
|welfare agency||1) Colonial parishes were units of local government and social welfare agencies .|
2) SJS is available to all welfare agencies in arranging above functions.
more welfare agency sentences
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com