|aerobatics||1) Two pilots had been killed attempting aerobatics .|
2) Often this activity includes extreme maneuvers and aerobatics .
more aerobatics sentences
|aerobatics team||1) The Red Arrows were not the first RAF aerobatics team .|
2) The aerobatics team has performed on events including the recent Singapore Airshow 2014.
more aerobatics team sentences
|display of aerobatics||1) It read Thank you for the wonderful display of aerobatics by three of your pilots.|
2) Nonetheless, Ace hoped that Daak's flamboyant display of aerobatics had dislodged whatever creature had been on the hull.
more display of aerobatics sentences
|do aerobatics||1) After intense problems he would relax by playing squash or by doing aerobatics in a P-1 Hawk maintained at the base.|
2) I have been flying for twenty years and doing aerobatics for ten years, having been taught to fly by my celebrated husband Tim, of Nealey Air Shows, in Chicago.
more do aerobatics sentences
|perform aerobatics||1) Pilots perform aerobatics at their own risk.|
2) The trio now performed aerobatics , three tight loops in close formation.
more perform aerobatics sentences