|advocacy||1) Military victims advocacy groups had similar responses .|
2) It is the old advocacy versus provider status issue.
more advocacy sentences
|advocacy campaign||1) Experience and expertise communication and advocacy campaigns .|
2) The one thing that no advocacy campaign can do without?
more advocacy campaign sentences
|advocacy coalition||1) ICRW helped found two women's land rights advocacy coalitions in Uganda and Tanzania.|
2) We also must have strong city and state level advocacy coalitions and a more unified national voice.
more advocacy coalition sentences
|advocacy education||1) They provide important services like counselling, advice, advocacy , education and training.|
2) It seeks to do this through a combination of advocacy , education , research and networking.
more advocacy education sentences
|advocacy effort||1) These beliefs guide his advocacy efforts around systematic change.|
2) They took control over advocacy efforts previously directed by citizen allies.
more advocacy effort sentences
|advocacy group||1) Military victims advocacy groups had similar responses .|
2) Several episodes drew complaints from advocacy groups .
more advocacy group sentences
|advocacy initiative||1) Her own impact stretches beyond CTD through her advocacy initiatives .|
2) We collaborate with our Association Members on advocacy initiatives of mutual benefit and concern.
more advocacy initiative sentences
|advocacy of violence||1) I've just read your comment, and it is clearly a veiled advocacy of violence .|
2) A more impactful representation would be using someone like Sheehy's (makes me ashamed to be Irish) open advocacy of violence .
more advocacy of violence sentences
|advocacy organisation||1) The organisation states it is a campaign, research and advocacy organisation .|
2) People with Disability Australia is the national peak disability rights and advocacy organisation .
more advocacy organisation sentences
|advocacy organization||1) Trails 2000 is our local trails advocacy organization .|
2) advocacy organizations reflect their costs of organizing.
more advocacy organization sentences
|advocacy programme||1) These are delivered through our innovative global education and community and advocacy programmes .|
2) CIIR has had an advocacy programme in East Timor since the 1975 Indonesian invasion.
more advocacy programme sentences
|advocacy research||1) It is a community-based, not-for-profit organisation focused on advocacy , policy research and community outreach.|
2) My only concern is that the tone of this article suggests a degree of advocacy research .
more advocacy research sentences
|advocacy role||1) The council plays a leading advocacy role for business.|
2) When evidence contradicts their advocacy role , they conveniently just ignore it.
more advocacy role sentences
|advocacy skill||1) The advocacy skills that a moot teaches are invaluable.|
2) Why do you need to know advocacy skills ?
more advocacy skill sentences
|advocacy strategy||1) Media advocacy strategies must be embedded in a larger advocacy strategy.|
2) Media advocacy strategies must be embedded in a larger advocacy strategy .
more advocacy strategy sentences
|advocacy tool||1) One of our most effective advocacy tools is education .|
2) These examples illustrate a creative and innovative approach to using mass media as an advocacy tool .
more advocacy tool sentences
|advocacy training||1) Anderson credits the media advocacy training to his improved speaking skills.|
2) Advocates can acquire these skills through experience and through media advocacy training .
more advocacy training sentences
|advocacy work||1) Our education is needed and certainly our advocacy work is needed .|
2) To learn more about our advocacy work , click here .
more advocacy work sentences
|consumer advocacy||1) To encourage the growth of consumer advocacy and self-help groups.|
2) Increased choice in aged care services is an international trend, driven by demographic changes and consumer advocacy .
more consumer advocacy sentences
|court advocacy||1) We continue to spread the word about our outreach counseling and court advocacy programs.|
2) The Society presents this award to the authors of the best written legal brief submitted in a national, moot court advocacy competition during the academic year.
more court advocacy sentences
|do advocacy||1) Those of you who've done some advocacy before may have used lecterns.|
2) But you want to try to find a way to do stealth advocacy .
more do advocacy sentences
|education advocacy||1) He then gravitated to a second career in education advocacy .|
2) Through education , advocacy and heart we can make this happen!
more education advocacy sentences
|effective advocacy||1) The possibilities for effective advocacy online are endless.|
2) Do you have basic capacity for effective media advocacy ?
more effective advocacy sentences
|environmental advocacy||1) The green leaf represents the city's environmental advocacy .|
2) In Indonesia Nonette assists environmental advocacy and social justice movements.
more environmental advocacy sentences
|grassroots advocacy||1) Another tool in grassroots advocacy is Save Libraries.|
2) Strong grassroots advocacy and interpersonal communications have emerged as key elements of successful national programs.
more grassroots advocacy sentences
|human rights advocacy||1) Massimino has a distinguished record of human rights advocacy .|
2) Trains legal apprentices and new lawyers in human rights advocacy and litigation.
more human rights advocacy sentences
|include advocacy||1) AVCA's activities include advocacy , events, research, training.|
2) This includes advocacy to governments, setting up self-help funding and the like.
more include advocacy sentences
|issue advocacy||1) The group will be an issue advocacy non-profit , so direct donations to politicians aren't allowed.|
2) It permitted union and corporate treasury funds to be used for express, as well as, issue advocacy .
more issue advocacy sentences
|leadership advocacy||1) It recognizes King's leadership and advocacy for intercollegiate athletics.|
2) Our members receive personalized training in areas such as leadership , advocacy and fundraising.
more leadership advocacy sentences
|legal advocacy||1) legal advocacy does not necessarily mean going to court.|
2) ARTBA is the leader in transportation market protection & legal advocacy .
more legal advocacy sentences
|legislative advocacy||1) Its key activities include education, outreach and legislative advocacy .|
2) The action fund engages in public education campaigns, grassroots organizing, and legislative advocacy .
more legislative advocacy sentences
|medium advocacy||1) Do you have basic capacity for effective media advocacy ?|
2) Good media advocacy isn't PR.
more medium advocacy sentences
|patient advocacy||1) patient advocacy is far more interesting, satisfying and inspiring.|
2) Related to informed consent and information exchange is the concept of patient advocacy .
more patient advocacy sentences
|policy advocacy||1) Advancing the policy advocacy addresses policy issues that are not easily resolved.|
2) The AMS had policy advocacy as one of the top organizational goals.
more policy advocacy sentences
|political advocacy||1) Several international and national organizations exist relating to osteopathic education and political advocacy .|
2) Includes information on political advocacy , products, services, and free educational materials.
more political advocacy sentences
|research advocacy||1) Create a plan that includes research , advocacy , outreach and education.|
2) This research advocacy has not yet been generally mirrored by practice, but the trend is there.
more research advocacy sentences
|right advocacy||1) It also shows how digital rights advocacy is maturing.|
2) Massimino has a distinguished record of human rights advocacy .
more right advocacy sentences
|trial advocacy||1) During the Fall semester, students take Evidence and trial advocacy I concurrently.|
2) External competitions include appellate and trial advocacy , client counseling, negotiations, and similar activities.
more trial advocacy sentences