|advisory board||1) The advisory board meets four times each year.|
2) The rest of the advisory board agreed .
more advisory board sentences
|advisory body||1) Government independent advisory body concludes nuclear risks outweigh the benefits.|
2) The section conferences are a merely advisory body .
more advisory body sentences
|advisory capacity||1) They merely act in an advisory capacity .|
2) The computer was then used simply in an advisory capacity .
more advisory capacity sentences
|advisory client||1) As an investment adviser, you are a fiduciary to your advisory clients .|
2) For the advisory service clients are charged a flat rate of £250 annually and higher dealing costs.
more advisory client sentences
|advisory commission||1) McDonnell appointed his own bipartisan advisory commission on redistricting.|
2) Encouragingly, the Government has established three advisory commissions .
more advisory commission sentences
|advisory committee||1) The advisory committee began to bring forward key projects.|
2) The advisory committee shall meet at least twice annually.
more advisory committee sentences
|advisory council||1) Their national advisory council is full of major pharmaceutical company connections.|
2) The area agency shall establish an advisory council .
more advisory council sentences
|advisory firm||1) State registered investment advisory firms usually have annual compliance requirements.|
2) It is therefore referrals from local accountants and advisory firms .
more advisory firm sentences
|advisory group||1) An advisory group recommended extending the closure.|
2) It was supported by an expert advisory group .
more advisory group sentences
|advisory opinion||1) In its advisory opinion to Rule 5.|
2) We cannot answer abstract questions or give advisory opinions .
more advisory opinion sentences
|advisory panel||1) The advisory panel of this movement comprises renowned celebrities.|
2) A presidential advisory panel has suggested 46 changes to NSA operations.
more advisory panel sentences
|advisory role||1) The elected Territorial Council had a purely advisory role .|
2) After 1406 its advisory role may have become more prominent.
more advisory role sentences
|advisory service||1) There are three advisory type services provided at selected airports.|
2) Such advisory services can accessed directly via the website.
more advisory service sentences
|advisory team||1) Thanks to all the participating farmers and project advisory team .|
2) Since September, the full advisory team has met on three occasions.
more advisory team sentences
|advisory vote||1) The advisory vote on executive compensation carried as recommended.|
2) We need advisory votes , Levine said.
more advisory vote sentences
|advisory warning||1) ABC prefaced each episode of season five with a parental advisory warning .|
2) In 2007 the Department of Health issued a consumption advisory warning against eating Puget Sound salmon.
more advisory warning sentences
|agricultural advisory||1) After years of neglect, there is now renewed interest in agricultural advisory services in many countries.|
2) Further to the north, Central Huron (Clinton) is setting up an agricultural advisory committee.
more agricultural advisory sentences
|editorial advisory||1) Serve on an editorial advisory committee for one of the NCSS peer-reviewed journals.|
2) McAuley persuaded him to become a member of Quadrant 's initial editorial advisory board.
more editorial advisory sentences
|expert advisory||1) It was supported by an expert advisory group.|
2) The CDC convened an expert advisory panel to develop recommended treatment guidelines.
more expert advisory sentences
|federal advisory||1) There are more than 1,000 federal advisory committees.|
2) He 's also served on several federal advisory committees on Gulf War Illness.
more federal advisory sentences
|financial advisory||1) financial advisory firms will have to re-evaluate their business models .|
2) William Blair and Co. made about $4.3 million for their financial advisory services.
more financial advisory sentences
|independent advisory||1) Government independent advisory body concludes nuclear risks outweigh the benefits.|
2) The unit was to work closely with the already established Operation Trident independent advisory group .
more independent advisory sentences
|international advisory||1) Ahern was appointed to an international advisory group on conflict resolution on 14 July 2008.|
2) Also member of international advisory board of Alliance for Global Sustainability and honorary doctorate at the Chalmers University of Technology.
more international advisory sentences
|legal advisory||1) The American legal advisory role is expected to continue as well .|
2) They also provide a legal advisory service and are linked to the Human Resource Management Portfolio.
more legal advisory sentences
|medical advisory||1) Alcor also maintains a medical advisory board consisting of medical doctors.|
2) Currently, PAGER is organizing a national medical advisory board.
more medical advisory sentences
|merely advisory||1) The section conferences are a merely advisory body.|
2) The arbitrator's ruling is binding and not merely advisory .
more merely advisory sentences
|only advisory||1) The LGB had indeed only advisory powers over local Boards.|
2) At that time, US military personnel officially held only advisory capacities.
more only advisory sentences
|parental advisory||1) ABC prefaced each episode of season five with a parental advisory warning.|
2) The album was his first album without a parental advisory sticker on it.
more parental advisory sentences
|presidential advisory||1) A presidential advisory panel has suggested 46 changes to NSA operations.|
2) A presidential advisory panel this week recommended sweeping changes to the surveillance programs .
more presidential advisory sentences
|proxy advisory||1) This year they forecast the outlook for board diversity, proxy advisory firms, and corruption risk.|
2) proxy advisory firms Institutional Shareholder Services and Glass Lewis have released changes to their proxy voting policies for 2014.
more proxy advisory sentences
|purely advisory||1) It is purely advisory and alternative asset management.|
2) The elected Territorial Council had a purely advisory role.
more purely advisory sentences
|scientific advisory||1) He remains on the company 's scientific advisory board.|
2) The government's scientific advisory process has been distorted by political considerations.
more scientific advisory sentences
|strategic advisory||1) AVM has opened a new division to offer strategic advisory services to its worldwide client base.|
2) David Marini , vice president and head of ADP's strategic advisory services to clients, is more blunt.
more strategic advisory sentences
|technical advisory||1) He also serves in a number of technical advisory roles.|
2) From such lists, the technical and advisory group referred to above will be principally recruited.
more technical advisory sentences