|TV advertising||1) TV advertising is too expensive for the small, independent retailer.|
2) Network TV advertising has slumped in the past decade.
more TV advertising sentences
|accept advertising||1) Hearst papers refused to accept advertising for the film.|
2) Also note that I do not accept advertising !
more accept advertising sentences
|advertising||1) Native advertising has spawned much debate within magazine publishing circles.|
2) The standard advertising period is six weeks.
more advertising sentences
|advertising agency||1) advertising agencies have been established alongside television stations.|
2) Oxford is also home to several advertising agencies .
more advertising agency sentences
|advertising agent||1) advertising agents observe potential consumers much like an anthropologist would, though with more mercurial objectives.|
2) In traditional media, advertising agents will select a spokesperson to best connect with their target market.
more advertising agent sentences
|advertising aim||1) One obvious pressure point is to eliminate advertising aimed at children.|
2) The site's advertising is aimed at well-educated women.
more advertising aim sentences
|advertising ban||1) This rule lifts the advertising ban on private investments to accredited investors .|
2) For what other reason does he oppose a blanket advertising ban on tobacco?
more advertising ban sentences
|advertising banner||1) Some advertising banners also came loose around the circuit.|
2) Additionally, our site hosts advertising banners for third parties.
more advertising banner sentences
|advertising blitz||1) In 1986 foreign manufacturers began an advertising blitz .|
2) Needless to say , you should be hearing more whenever the advertising blitz commences.
more advertising blitz sentences
|advertising budget||1) The advertising budget has been greatly reduced once again.|
2) To produce an advertising budget we need positive public publicity .
more advertising budget sentences
|advertising campaign||1) A television advertising campaign cost $5 million.|
2) This theme has been reiterated in subsequent advertising campaigns .
more advertising campaign sentences
|advertising copywriter||1) We can't all be great advertising copywriters can we?|
2) Many freelance advertising copywriters and musicians do slogan work at affordable prices.
more advertising copywriter sentences
|advertising direct||1) It is also used to direct advertising spend.|
2) Wholesalers also do not normally use advertising directed to the general public.
more advertising direct sentences
|advertising dollar||1) More eyes mean more advertising dollars and larger future television contracts.|
2) And where media interest goes , advertising dollars follow.
more advertising dollar sentences
|advertising executive||1) Roy is among the first black advertising executives .|
2) advertising executives have known this for decades.
more advertising executive sentences
|advertising expenditure||1) advertising expenditures have reached new peaks due to emphasis on value-added manufacturing.|
2) How much should society view this advertising expenditure as a waste of resources?
more advertising expenditure sentences
|advertising hoarding||1) It also featured large advertising hoardings above the fans.|
2) Every member of the audience has effectively been transformed into an advertising hoarding .
more advertising hoarding sentences
|advertising industry||1) The advertising industry was in deep recession.|
2) The advertising industry gathers tonight for its annual awards ceremony.
more advertising industry sentences
|advertising jingle||1) It included his advertising jingles , bawdy songs and a book.|
2) In 1940, history was made when the first advertising jingle was broadcast nationally.
more advertising jingle sentences
|advertising manager||1) Robert M. Barker was hired as advertising manager in October 1913.|
2) He will stay as editor and Lorna Cassie as advertising manager .
more advertising manager sentences
|advertising marketing||1) Alternatively you may take a role within advertising , marketing or retail.|
2) He also covers the advertising , marketing and video-game industries.
more advertising marketing sentences
|advertising medium||1) You become their advertising medium of choice.|
2) By 1998, television and radio had become major advertising media .
more advertising medium sentences
|advertising message||1) The average person views hundreds of advertising messages daily.|
2) Legislation of such a threat might quickly change advertising messages .
more advertising message sentences
|advertising on social media||1) Find out about different methods of advertising on social media sites before you begin .|
2) advertising on social media networks is generally inexpensive and targeted towards users who may like your services.
more advertising on social media sentences
|advertising permit||1) advertising is permitted with restrictions on the wording.|
2) In Zimbabwe, tobacco advertising is still permitted on national television.
more advertising permit sentences
|advertising ploy||1) Business tokens were an advertising ploy , much as green stamps were some years back and as coupons are today.|
2) Was this really just a GTA advertising ploy which failed and now GS wants to sweep it under the rug ?
more advertising ploy sentences
|advertising poster||1) In 1870, the advertising poster emerged.|
2) Early advertising posters proclaimed the advantages of travelling using various letter forms.
more advertising poster sentences
|advertising promotion||1) advertising promotion included in pouch of tobacco.|
2) advertising , promotion , and supplemental aspects of integrated marketing communications.
more advertising promotion sentences
|advertising publicity||1) Its campaign combined traditional advertising and publicity with more focused strategies.|
2) Promotion involves advertising , publicity and personal contact.
more advertising publicity sentences
|advertising restriction||1) Without similar advertising restrictions being applied, these blocks are unhosted.|
2) The advertising restrictions aim to help safeguard and promote the responsible use of veterinary medicines.
more advertising restriction sentences
|advertising revenue||1) Pandora remains heavily dependent on advertising revenue .|
2) Traditional mainstream media continues to struggle with declining advertising revenue .
more advertising revenue sentences
|advertising sale||1) Internet marketing includes design, development, advertising and sales .|
2) Its primary source of income is AdSense, advertising and affiliate product sales .
more advertising sale sentences
|advertising slogan||1) This is an advertising slogan to positively present unrelated facts.|
2) advertising slogans are of a transformational nature.
more advertising slogan sentences
|advertising space||1) We sell advertising space on web sites.|
2) They offer classified advertising space in their employment section.
more advertising space sentences
|advertising strategy||1) Write press announcements and direct advertising strategy .|
2) The Liberal advertising strategy was highly risky.
more advertising strategy sentences
|advertising target||1) Bus advertising targets pedestrian and vehicular traffic.|
2) Your world would be custom designed with advertising targeting you .
more advertising target sentences
|alcohol advertising||1) alcohol advertising is expensively and meticulously researched .|
2) They should also discuss alcohol advertising with them, she added.
more alcohol advertising sentences
|ban advertising||1) What then is the point of banning advertising ?|
2) This is why banning junk food advertising for kids is an absurdity.
more ban advertising sentences
|banner advertising||1) There are numerous pricing models for banner advertising .|
2) Or maybe you want to offer banner advertising on your site?
more banner advertising sentences
|billboard advertising||1) The U.S. print and billboard advertising showed models wearing only the Wonderbra.|
2) It does not promote marijuana use, or allow broadcast or billboard advertising .
more billboard advertising sentences
|business to business advertising||1) Marketing in the construction industry requires a detailed knowledge of business-to-business advertising .|
2) BtoB has named TechTarget as one of the most powerful business-to-business advertising venues for 10 consecutive years.
more business to business advertising sentences
|career in advertising||1) He had a brilliant career in advertising .|
2) Her 16year career in advertising has led to 18 prestigious industry accolades.
more career in advertising sentences
|carry advertising||1) All three commercial stations also carry local advertising .|
2) Two national television stations and 32 regional radio stations carry limited advertising .
more carry advertising sentences
|cigarette advertising||1) Much cigarette advertising was intended to target youth.|
2) An example of this contrasting approach comes from cigarette advertising .
more cigarette advertising sentences
|comparative advertising||1) Although comparative advertising is fairly common, it rarely results in legal action.|
2) comparative advertising has long showed that it works, and it is very memorable.
more comparative advertising sentences
|consumer advertising||1) Outline key persuasive techniques used in consumer advertising .|
2) The move was designed in part to attract more consumer advertising .
more consumer advertising sentences
|corporate advertising||1) However there will be some corporate advertising in May.|
2) But now look at corporate advertising .
more corporate advertising sentences
|deceptive advertising||1) But Danone has been accused of deceptive advertising .|
2) CPCs have been criticized for deceptive advertising .
more deceptive advertising sentences
|digital advertising||1) Around the pitch are 180 digital advertising board.|
2) We're growing digital advertising revenue opportunities.
more digital advertising sentences
|direct advertising||1) Write press announcements and direct advertising strategy.|
2) It is also used to direct advertising spend.
more direct advertising sentences
|direct to consumer advertising||1) direct-to-consumer advertising of prescription drugs is a marketing phenomenon of two countries: USA and New Zealand.|
2) The U.S. is one of two countries in the world that allows direct-to-consumer advertising of prescription drugs.
more direct to consumer advertising sentences
|display advertising||1) The bins display advertising that 's customized for each phone tracked.|
2) In-game advertising is almost constantly displayed , however.
more display advertising sentences
|false advertising||1) A private institution could face legal action for false advertising .|
2) Going to sue coke for false advertising .
2) Men are subjected to constant false advertising of sex by women.
more false advertising sentences
|fund advertising||1) Most subscription services are also funded by advertising .|
2) CyBC is currently funded by advertising and government grants.
more fund advertising sentences
|image advertising||1) We realize that, like any image advertising , the success can only be measured over the long term.|
2) In addition, they wanted a piece that would relate to the current year's institutional, or image advertising .
more image advertising sentences
|institutional advertising||1) This successfully accomplished institutional advertising of fresh fruits and vegetables.|
2) For the reasons set forth below, use of the MARKS in such institutional advertising is almost never permissible.
more institutional advertising sentences
|issue advertising||1) NOM has been involved in ballot measures, legislative elections, judicial elections, and issue advertising in various states.|
2) Increasingly, the money began to be spent on issue advertising , candidate specific advertising that was being funded mostly by soft money.
more issue advertising sentences
|limit advertising||1) Commercial advertising is limited to 12 minutes per hour.|
2) However, revenue from advertising was limited .
more limit advertising sentences
|mass advertising||1) The benefit of mass advertising to the media is clear.|
2) Modern mass advertising turns Deweys philosophy inside out.
more mass advertising sentences
|mislead advertising||1) We found all small shop vendors provide misleading airflow advertising .|
2) Learn more about misleading weight loss advertising .
more mislead advertising sentences
|mobile advertising||1) mobile advertising is growing rapidly for several reasons.|
2) Types of mobile advertising are expected to change rapidly.
more mobile advertising sentences
|online advertising||1) online advertising is widely used across virtually all industry sectors.|
2) The other factor is the online advertising itself.
more online advertising sentences
|outdoor advertising||1) outdoor advertising display replaced with real property.|
2) No amendments to the outdoor advertising control program were offered.
more outdoor advertising sentences
|paid advertising||1) The store was extensively promoted through paid advertising .|
2) It can happen both organically or through paid advertising online.
more paid advertising sentences
|pay advertising||1) The store was extensively promoted through paid advertising .|
2) It can happen both organically or through paid advertising online.
more pay advertising sentences
|print advertising||1) This includes local print advertising as well as extensive internet exposure.|
2) There are no restrictions on print advertising below these thresholds.
more print advertising sentences
|prohibit advertising||1) The Communications Act 2003 prohibits political advertising .|
2) The European Parliament recently voted on the draft directive to prohibit tobacco advertising .
more prohibit advertising sentences
|radio advertising||1) Television and radio advertising is a possibility.|
2) He also interested himself in radio advertising .
more radio advertising sentences
|regulate advertising||1) Tobacco advertising is also sometimes regulated to make smoking less appealing.|
2) Television advertising is regulated by the Broadcasting Act.
more regulate advertising sentences
|restrict advertising||1) In 1977, the FTC approved rule making to significantly restrict advertising to children.|
2) Protect patients against dangerous medicines by strengthening the FDA and restricting advertising of drugs.
more restrict advertising sentences
|sell advertising||1) advertising was sold and placed throughout the building.|
2) A third-party vendor was utilized to sell advertising .
more sell advertising sentences
|spot advertising||1) Universal spent $1.8 million promoting Jaws , including an unprecedented $700,000 on national television spot advertising .|
2) Justice claimed that Gannett and Sander would be so closely aligned that Gannett would have dominated spot advertising in St. Louis.
more spot advertising sentences
|subliminal advertising||1) subliminal advertising , tobacco and medication advertisements are not allowed.|
2) We learned about what's called subliminal advertising .
more subliminal advertising sentences
|target advertising||1) Most advertising is targeted to specific regional audiences.|
2) This advertising is targeted for the maximum impact.
more target advertising sentences
|targeted advertising||1) The information is valuable to Facebook for targeted advertising .|
2) targeted advertising bears important implications for consumers .
more targeted advertising sentences
|television advertising||1) television advertising was supported by press advertising.|
2) Traditional advertising techniques include print and television advertising .
more television advertising sentences
|tobacco advertising||1) A major driver of teen smoking is tobacco advertising .|
2) How much is spent on tobacco advertising ?
more tobacco advertising sentences