spread bacterium in a sentence
1) When both bacteria are spread, serious health conditions arise.
2) Avoid spreading harmful bacteria in your kitchen.
3) The bacteria are typically spread by food, he said.
4) Pneumococcal infections are caused by bacteria spread by droplets.
spread bacterium example sentences5) Bacteria spread over town to watch epidemic infection profiles .
6) Patients should also wash their hands to avoid spreading the bacteria to others.
7) The bacteria overwinter in corn flea beetles, which also spread the bacteria.
8) And rinsing chicken before roasting it can spread pathogenic bacteria in your kitchen sink .
9) We spread bacteria over RNAi feeding plate and chunked N2 worms onto the plate.
10) The bacteria remained harmless to the flea, allowing the new host to spread the bacteria.
11) The bacteria are spread by the scratch or bite of an infected animal, most often a kitten.
12) This is because boils contain staph and the fluids will spread the bacteria and make new ones appear.
13) Football players and wrestlers have experienced the most cases because they easily spread the bacteria to one another.
14) Cultivation is not recommended, as the machinery can become contaminated and physically spread the bacteria around the soil.
example sentences with bacterium15) If the same cloth is then used again these bacteria are then spread onto the next surface which is wiped.
16) Fleas spread the bacteria between cats, although there's no evidence that fleas can transmit the disease to humans.
17) Visitors would unwittingly kick up the dust, spreading the bacteria and speeding up the degradation of the rock art.
18) The water supply must be kept scrupulously clean, or there is a risk of spreading bacteria or mold into the air.
19) If the disease has progressed to the pneumonic form, humans can spread the bacterium to others by coughing and possibly sneezing.
20) Tetanus is different from other diseases that we have vaccinations for in that the bacteria is not spread from person to person.
21) The bacteria are not spread by casual contact such as being in the same room as an infected person or handling items that an infected person has touched.
22) It's time to realize that setting our purses and other items on the table that we eat off is a sure way of Cheap loui vuitton bags spreading bacteria which could make our families very sick.
23) In most cases, a tick must be attached to your body for 24 - 36 hours to spread the bacteria to your blood.
24) Water dosing is the most effective way to help reduce the chances of bacteria spread as it washes them away instead of spreading them.
25) After cutting it up, immediately and thoroughly wash the knife, cutting board, the countertops and your hands to eliminate the risk of spreading the bacteria to other food in your kitchen.
26) A healthy sow produces good quality colostrum and spreads less harmful bacteria in the environment where she gives birth and raises the piglets.
27) In industrial towns and cities there was a lack of proper water supply and sewerage so the bacteria spread through sewage to the water people drank.
28) It's easy to spread bacteria from meat, fish, or poultry to other foods – in your kitchen or in your grocery bags.
29) In the past, IUDs had a thread hanging outside of a woman's body which easily spread bacteria causing pelvic inflammatory disease.
30) Patients who have MRSA on their bodies are at increased risk of developing a MRSA infection and healthcare personnel can spread the bacteria from them to other patients.
31) The risk of spreading the bacteria to healthy tomato plants is greatest during transplanting, tying, and suckering or any time when the host may be wounded.
32) The bacteria is spread through respiratory secretions, often through coughing or sneezing, or just from breathing in the bacteria while around someone who is infected.
33) Rats played a primary role in spreading bacteria, such as "Yersinia pestis", which is responsible for the Justinianic plague and bubonic plague.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of spread bacterium
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of spread bacterium with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with spread bacterium
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word spread bacterium in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with spread bacterium.
20 examples of simple sentences of spread bacterium. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of spread bacterium
Compound Sentences with spread bacterium
Complex Sentences with spread bacterium
Compound-Complex Sentences with spread bacterium