Gram bacterium in a sentence
1) Gram-negative bacteria surround themselves with two membrane layers.
2) This compound is only present in Gram-negative bacteria.
3) Aminoglycoside antibiotics are used to treat infections caused by gram-negative bacteria.
4) Helicobacter pylori is a gram-negative spiral bacterium.
Gram bacterium example sentences5) Linezolid has no clinically significant effect on most Gram-negative bacteria.
6) Phenoxymethylpenicillin is less active against gram-negative bacteria than benzylpenicillin.
7) Resistance to carbapenem among Gram-negative bacteria can be acquired through several mechanisms.
8) Porins are integral membrane proteins from the outer membrane of Gram-negative bacteria.
9) Being Gram-negative bacteria, most "Pseudomonas spp.
10) Specially made strong base anion resins can remove Gram-negative bacteria.
11) Garlic exhibits a broad antibiotic spectrum against both gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria.
12) TEM-1 is the most commonly encountered beta-lactamase in Gram-negative bacteria.
13) Nitrofurans are broad spectrum antibiotics, being effective against Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria.
14) These mice were also found to be hypersusceptible to infection by Gram-negative bacteria.
example sentences with bacterium15) The three strains share similar properties of aerobic respiration and are classified as gram-negative bacteria.
16) The lipid A domain is responsible for much of the toxicity of Gram-negative bacteria.
17) EPE is caused by Lawsonia intracellularis, a Gram-negative bacterium .
18) Ciprofloxacin is a broad-spectrum antibiotic active against both Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria.
19) AmpC type β-lactamases are commonly isolated from extended-spectrum cephalosporin-resistant Gram-negative bacteria.
20) Resistance in Gram-negative bacteria: Enterobacteriaceae.
21) This secretion system is distinguished from at least five other secretion systems found in Gram-negative bacteria.
22) A safranin counterstain is applied that stains all cells, allowing identification of Gram-negative bacteria.
23) Therapy should be broad spectrum with antibiotics that are particularly effective against gram-negative bacteria and anaerobes.
24) The fourth generation cephalosporins have greater activity against gram-negative bacteria than the second and third generation.
25) This combination gives insight into how the pathogenicity of Gram-negative bacteria has evolved over time.
26) Beta-lactam antibiotics are typically used to treat a broad spectrum of Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria.
27) Gram-negative bacteria have both a plasma membrane and an outer membrane separated by a periplasmic space.
How to use bacterium in a sentence28) He has also discovered evidence that Gram-negative bacteria arose from a symbiosis between 2 Gram-positive bacteria.
29) Gram-negative bacteria can develop and transfer β-lactam resistance (including carbapenem resistance) in many ways.
30) For example, there is an evidence shows that protists prefer gram-negative bacteria than gram-positive bacteria.
31) Among Gram-negative bacteria, the emergence of resistance to expanded-spectrum cephalosporins has been a major concern.
32) Endotoxin (lipopolysaccharide) is released from the cell wall of gram-negative bacteria when they die.
33) Brucella is a genus of Gram-negative bacteria named after David Bruce (1855-1931).
34) Gram-negative bacteria do not lose their cell walls completely and are called spheroplasts after treatment with penicillin.
35) The resulting material exhibited antimicrobial efficacy for the prevention of growth of both Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria.
36) In gram-negative bacteria, exporters transport lipids and some polysaccharides from the cytoplasm to the periplasm.
37) Being of crucial importance to Gram-negative bacteria, these molecules make candidate targets for new antimicrobial agents.
38) It is a rod-shaped, Gram-negative bacterium, is facultatively anaerobic, and bears peritrichous flagella.
39) Hall, R. M. Mobile gene cassettes and integrons: moving antibiotic resistance genes in Gram-negative bacteria.
40) Third generation cephalosporins are often given prior to diagnosis because they cover a broad range of Gram-negative bacteria.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Gram bacterium
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Gram bacterium with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Gram bacterium
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Gram bacterium in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Gram bacterium.
20 examples of simple sentences of Gram bacterium. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Gram bacterium
Compound Sentences with Gram bacterium
Complex Sentences with Gram bacterium
Compound-Complex Sentences with Gram bacterium