engineer bacterium in a sentence
1) These specially engineered bacteria are thousands of times more efficient than natures bacteria.
2) E. Chromi saw collaboration between designers and scientists working in the field of Synthetic Biology to engineer bacteria .
3) The goal is to genetically engineer bacteria into tiny factories manufacturing everything from antibiotics to biofuels to anti-cancer drugs.
4) Some research efforts are directed to optimizing ethanol production by genetically engineering bacteria that focus on the ethanol-producing pathway.
engineer bacterium example sentences5) A method proposed in 1961 by Carl Sagan involves the use of genetically engineered bacteria to fix carbon into organic forms.
6) The Independent on Sunday has found that Monsanto often uses genetically engineered bacteria to produce the sweetener at its US production plants.
7) The former makes the point that genetically engineered bacteria tend to be much less viable than their naturally occurring counterparts and thus tend to die off rapidly.
8) One of the two elements that make up the sweetener can be produced by genetically engineered bacteria, and scientists say that they cannot rule out toxic side-effects.
9) The team now has a working computational model, which Lee calls "a blueprint," for genetically engineering bacteria to produce any number of compounds.
10) Some researchers have actually genetically engineered bacteria that synthesize a completely biodegradable plastic, but this material, such as Biopol, is expensive at present.
11) One faction is intent on coloring one of Saturn's rings red using genetically engineered bacteria, as a kind of cosmic statement.
12) Since 1985, recombinant human growth hormone (rHGH) is a recombinant form of human GH produced by genetically engineered bacteria, manufactured by recombinant DNA technology.
13) First Caffeine- 'addicted' Bacteria engineered Tweet Washington, March 28 ( ANI ): Scientists have genetically engineered E. coli bacteria to get them addicted to caffeine- literally.
14) Now some scientists have devised a sneakier strategy : feed mosquitoes a genetically engineered bacterium that will kill the malaria parasite from within.
example sentences with bacterium15) By removing the food source, (pee, feces, vomit) both nature's bacteria, and the laboratory engineered bacteria you introduce by injecting, have nothing left to feed on.
16) The Japanese manufacturer, Showa Denko, was trying to speed production by using untested, genetically engineered bacteria in the fermentation process.
17) ) Now, scientists have genetically engineered E. coli bacteria who literally live off caffeine.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of engineer bacterium
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of engineer bacterium with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with engineer bacterium
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word engineer bacterium in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with engineer bacterium.
20 examples of simple sentences of engineer bacterium. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of engineer bacterium
Compound Sentences with engineer bacterium
Complex Sentences with engineer bacterium
Compound-Complex Sentences with engineer bacterium