bacterium enter in a sentence
1) This is where clogged pores and bacteria enter the picture.
2) Did a bacteria enter an area where a virus already resided?
3) The bacteria enter the nematode progeny as they develop .
4) The bacteria enter the bladder by traveling up the urethra.
bacterium enter example sentences5) Septic arthritis is due to bacteria entering the joint and causing inflammation and damage.
6) PET SYMPTOMS Soft tissue and bone infections are caused by the bacteria entering the body.
7) The bacteria multiply in the lymph node closest to where the bacteria entered the human body.
8) Most bacteria enter the lungs via small aspirations of organisms residing in the throat or nose.
9) The inoculation lesion where the bacteria entered the body usually takes 1-3 weeks to heal.
10) The bacteria enters the host through wounds and invades the xylem where it multiplies via binary fission.
11) If a harmful virus or bacteria enters the body the white cells are supposed to stop it from doing harm .
12) When it is possible for the bacteria enter into the cut, it rather rapidly spread to the surrounding tissues.
13) The bacteria enter the fetus ' blood after the fetus ingests the amniotic fluid in the lungs or gastrointestinal tract.
14) Once the bacteria enters the plant through a wound, it will move and multiply primarily in the xylem vessels.
example sentences with bacterium15) The primary recognition of focal infection is endocarditis if oral bacteria enter blood and infect the heart, perhaps its valves.
16) After three or four days the bacteria enter the bloodstream, and infect organs such as the spleen and the lungs.
17) To protect these children from endocarditis, they need antibiotics before dental work or any other procedure where bacteria enter the bloodstream.
18) When such bacteria enter the food supply, they can be transferred to the people who eat food from the treated animal.
19) In nature, bacteria enter the host plant through root hairs via an infection thread and their presence promotes cell division to create root nodules.
20) Other studies have shown that plaque bacteria entering the bloodstream through infected gums might also cause a potentially fatal heart disease called infective endocarditis.
21) Infection occurs when a person comes in contact with the contaminated urine, soil, or water and the bacteria enter the body through the mouth, nose, eyes, or broken skin.
22) Once the bacteria enter a cell, the immune system can't'see' them and therefore doesn't know to create antibodies.
23) Symptoms and indications: Primary stage -- bacteria enters the body through the mucous membranes of the genital organs, rectum or mouth.
24) Urinary tract infection (UTI) is a common infection that usually occurs when bacteria enter the opening of the urethra and multiply in the urinary tract.
25) If the same bacteria enters the body later in life, the response from the memory cells will be all that much faster.
26) Residual VSDs or small VSDs that don't need surgery require lifelong treatment with antibiotics before dental work or any procedure in which bacteria usually enter the bloodstream.
27) Nevertheless, due to the amount of bacteria entering their system, in the 2370s many Son'a (including Ru'afo himself) were suffering from fatal diseases and nearing death.
How to use bacterium in a sentence28) Because the bacteria readily enter the plant through wounds, management practices that decrease injury to the plants are important to control the spread of the disease.
29) Usually within two to twelve weeks, a red, circular sore (which is known as a chancre) is present where the bacteria first entered the body.
30) Once bacteria have entered the bloodstream, they enter the subarachnoid space in places where the blood–brain barrier is vulnerable–such as the choroid plexus.
31) Egg shells act as hermetic seals that guard against bacteria entering, but this seal can be broken through improper handling or if laid by unhealthy chickens.
32) This disease is known to be caused by a variety of bacteria entering through some sort of abrasion, combined with poor animal husbandry.
33) Once the bacterium has entered the cell it is able to secrete other effectors more easily and it can penetrate neighboring cells and quickly infect the whole tissue.
34) When a population of bacteria first enter a high-nutrient environment that allows growth, the cells need to adapt to their new environment.
35) If the bacteria enters through the skin, a local skin infection can result, while inhaling "B. mallei" can cause septicemic or pulmonary infections of muscles, the liver, or spleen.
36) Risk factors for infective endocarditis are based off the premise that in a healthy individual, bacteremia (bacteria entering the blood stream) is cleared quickly with no adverse consequences.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of bacterium enter
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of bacterium enter with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with bacterium enter
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word bacterium enter in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with bacterium enter.
20 examples of simple sentences of bacterium enter. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of bacterium enter
Compound Sentences with bacterium enter
Complex Sentences with bacterium enter
Compound-Complex Sentences with bacterium enter