harbor bacterium in a sentence
1) All of these lesions harbor bacteria and are infectious.
2) Old products can harbor bacteria and break out your skin .
3) Dental calculus deposits harbor harmful bacteria.
4) An increasing number of infected individuals are found to harbor antibiotic-resistant bacteria.
harbor bacterium example sentences5) Gravel can harbor this bacteria causing the entire aquarium to become infected.
6) Heat shields are lighter, easier to replace and harbor less bacteria than rocks.
7) Undercooked or raw meats can harbor bacteria such as salmonella and listeria.
8) Mung bean sprouts, for one, harbor very different bacteria than alfalfa sprouts.
9) Landers recommends liquid soap, as opposed to bar soap, which can harbor bacteria.
10) Sand also harbors E. coli bacteria and some strains of E. coli have become naturalized.
11) Reptiles carry salmonella and harbor dangerous bacteria in their mouths that can infect when they bite.
12) Even the smallest of dogs can harbor dangerous bacteria that can lead to serious infection or worse.
13) Others may appear to be hygienic but actually harbor bacteria as dangerous as salmonella and E. coli.
14) Is the juice flash pasteurized so it has a lower chance of harboring bacteria such as salmonella?
example sentences with bacterium15) Pillows You change your pillowcases regularly but the pillows inside can harbor bacteria and germs as well .
16) The outer body is made of porous hardened ceramic -- this act as a permanent area harboring beneficial bacteria.
17) These systems can harbor bacteria and mold and develop odors and fouling that can make them function poorly.
18) Experts recommend that infected patients be isolated from others and that units known to harbor the bacterium receive deep cleanings.
19) In fact, any place that harbors moisture can harbor the bacteria that cause fungus to grow on the toenails.
20) Dirty fridges harbor harmful bacteria (think salmonella) as well as expired foods that can lead to food poisoning.
21) Tank temperatures above 60 °C may produce limescale deposits, which could later harbor bacteria, in the water tank.
22) Staph is generally spread by skin to skin contact with an infected person or touching a surface that harbors the bacteria.
23) Males can also harbor the bacteria in their reproductive tracts, namely seminal vesicles, ampullae, testicles, and epididymes.
24) Food prepared on plastic cutting boards may be less likely to harbor bacteria than wooden ones, other research however suggested otherwise.
25) Azolla are known for their ability to harbor nitrogen-fixing bacteria, but this would not be an advantage in nitrogen-rich wastewaters.
26) Lower quality jewelry might have scratches or cracks which can harbor bacteria, or poor finishes which can result in harsh textures.
27) However, this may present the risk of slaughtered chickens harboring pathogenic bacteria and passing them on to humans that consume them.
How to use bacterium in a sentence28) He said in 2004 there was almost a ten-fold increase in the number of healthy children harboring the bacteria in their noses.
29) E. coli bacteria do not make animals such as livestock and deer, which harbor the bacteria in their intestines, ill.
30) Discard all bottles with scratches, as these may harbor bacteria and, if BPA-containing, lead to greater release of BPA.
31) As the condition worsens, "pockets" form deep around the tooth, further harboring the toxin-producing bacteria and absorbing the toxins directly into the bloodstream.
32) Poured epoxy flooring and sheet vinyl flooring both allow for continuation of the floor material up the wall, avoiding any joints that could harbor bacteria.
33) It is almost impossible to remove all traces of protein and fat and these could harbor bacteria. 2 liter pop bottles work well because they are sturdy.
34) In order to clean the sponges so they do not harbor bacteria, rinse them well in hot water, soak in a sea salt solution for a few minutes, and then rinse in de-chlorinated water.
35) If not cleaned thoroughly and often, your water bottle will begin to harbor unhealthy bacteria and mold growth – definitely not something you want in your water!
36) Finally, they point out that modern science now knows that the blood can harbor bacteria, fungi and other microorganisms, a fact which was not believed at the turn of the last century.
37) Your feet harbor bacteria and fungus, which can be unknowingly spread by your masseuse to the rest of the body as they work.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of harbor bacterium
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of harbor bacterium with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with harbor bacterium
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word harbor bacterium in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with harbor bacterium.
20 examples of simple sentences of harbor bacterium. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of harbor bacterium
Compound Sentences with harbor bacterium
Complex Sentences with harbor bacterium
Compound-Complex Sentences with harbor bacterium