bacterium grow in a sentence
1) It should be noted that these bacteria typically grow very slowly.
2) The number of bacteria grows exponentially, doubling each day.
3) A number of bacteria normally grow in the vagina.
4) Anal itching can occur where the yeast bacteria grows .
bacterium grow example sentences5) Each day more bacteria grow in a person's mouth.
6) Public health experts observed antibiotic-resistant bacteria growing in these animals .
7) Difficulty in treating infection as resistance in bacteria grows .
8) Milk is an ideal food and many bacteria grow readily in it.
9) Bacteria grow much faster at body temperature (37 C).
10) Mold and bacteria grows on and in it.
11) CAUSES This staphylococcal infection consists of small round bacteria growing in clusters.
12) Bacteria grow, and you soon see acne on your face.
13) Remember, the number of bacteria is growing exponentially, doubling each day.
14) The sample will be tested to see what bacteria are growing in it.
example sentences with bacterium15) Many bacteria grow as biofilms on catheters, implants and in internal organs.
16) When nutrients are scarce, bacteria grow slowly, working through the cell cycle step-by-step.
17) In order to assay this, secretion is induced in bacteria growing in liquid medium.
18) Ryan investigates the use of cellulose grown by bacteria for use in medical applications.
19) Beneficial bacteria grow in salt water and sour mixture and make traditional pickle probiotic.
20) The bacteria grow and secrete polysaccharides that allow them to adhere and form biofilms.
21) Somewhere between these maximum and minimum points lies the optimum temperature at which the bacteria grow best.
22) Clostridium Botulinum bacteria grows on food and produces toxins that, when ingested, cause paralysis.
23) Tight-fitting jeans and nylon underwear should be avoided because they can trap moisture and help bacteria grow .
24) Third, the antibiotics get in the milk and meat so resistant bacteria grow in that.
25) For example, hydrogen-evolving bacteria grow at an ambient partial pressure of hydrogen gas of 10-4 atm.
26) How does bacteria grow ?
27) Bacteria grow to a fixed size and then reproduce through binary fission, a form of asexual reproduction.
How to use bacterium in a sentence28) But I sometimes wonder whether the humans on earth will end like bacteria growing on a Petri dish .
29) If the bacteria still grow in response to a specific concentration of antibiotic, they are considered antibiotic resistant.
30) First, they act as scaffolding: the bacteria grow in biofilms on the outside of the fibers.
31) PhoneSoap Charger is the safest and most complete way to kill all the bacteria growing on your phone.
32) Prebiotics are non-digestible foods that make their way through the digestive system and help good bacteria grow and flourish.
33) When bacteria grow in anaerobic environments, the terminal electron acceptor is reduced by an enzyme called a "reductase".
34) The bacteria grow from storm water runoff carrying fertilizer into the river where it acts as a nutrient for the algae.
35) Bacteria usually grow rapidly when they are provided with optimum growth condition, but slowly when their needs are not met.
36) The tetanus bacteria grow at the site of the injury and release a toxin which produces rigid muscles and muscle contractions.
37) A number of compounds can decrease the risk of bacteria growing on surfaces including: copper, silver, and germicides.
38) This term means that friendly bacteria grow to cover all available area in our bodies so any invaders cannot find enough food or space to grow.
39) In 21 experimental trials, the team identified two controlling factors not found previously: how fast the bacteria grow (microbial generation time) and supply of nitrite relative to nitrate.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of bacterium grow
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of bacterium grow with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with bacterium grow
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word bacterium grow in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with bacterium grow.
20 examples of simple sentences of bacterium grow. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of bacterium grow
Compound Sentences with bacterium grow
Complex Sentences with bacterium grow
Compound-Complex Sentences with bacterium grow