heraldic badge in a sentence
1) Oldham Metropolitan Borough Council was granted supporters and a heraldic badge.
2) The Prince of Wales' heraldic badge is also sometimes used to symbolise Wales.
3) Elizabeth stands between two columns bearing her arms and the Tudor heraldic badge of a portcullis.
4) It is charged with the personal heraldic badge or some other armorial ensign of the owner.
heraldic badge example sentences5) In "Code Geass" a chimera is in heraldic badge of Holy Empire of Britannia.
6) Several variants of the arms of Ireland exist, including a heraldic badge and an infrequently used crest and torse.
7) The simpler symbols of the heraldic badges of royalty or local nobility give rise to many of the most common pub names.
8) The Red Rose of Lancaster is the county flower of Lancaster and used in the county's a heraldic badge and flag.
9) Viterbo has two heraldic badges in its coat of arms ("stemma"), the Lion and the Palm Tree.
10) Members dress in a magnificent green mantle with majestic heraldic badges, and the Order has a Green Rod (equivalent to Black Rod) which is carried in procession to St Giles Cathedral in Edinburgh.
11) There is moulded plaster ceiling of this date in the second-floor front room, which includes the Seton heraldic badge of crescent and cinquefoil.
12) The name "Wars of the Roses" refers to the heraldic badges associated with the two royal houses, the White Rose of York and the Red Rose of Lancaster.
13) As queen, she quartered the Royal Arms of the Crown of Castile with the Royal Arms of the Crown of Aragon, she and Ferdinand II of Aragon adopted a yoke and a bundle of arrows as heraldic badges.
14) Later coinage represented the queen in iconic fashion, with the traditional accompaniments of Tudor heraldic badges including the Tudor rose and portcullis.
example sentences with badge15) Crest badges are heraldic badges which usually contain the heraldic crest of the clan chief, encircled with a buckle containing the chief's heraldic motto.
16) The Prince of Wales's Feathers, the heraldic badge of the Prince of Wales, is sometimes adapted by Welsh bodies for use in Wales.
17) In this case, the depiction is as heraldic badge, a device used to indicate allegiance to or the property of someone or something.
18) A heraldic badge, an emblem or personal device worn as a badge, indicates allegiance to or the property of an individual or family.
19) On July 6, 2010, CBSA was granted its own armorial bearing consisting of a coat of arms and a heraldic badge by the Canadian heraldic Authority.
20) The so-called Prince of Wales's feathers are a heraldic badge rather than a coat of arms upon a shield, but they are not Welsh in any case.
21) In Europe, although coats of arms and heraldic badges may well feature in such contexts as well as on seals, the seal design in its entirety rarely appears as an emblem.
22) Further changes were made to the arms in 1970, when the Portsmouth Museums Trust sponsored the grant of crest, supporters and heraldic badge.
23) The ceiling itself is decorated with heraldic badges, as is the border of the wooden floor–which, as can be seen in the image to the right, is left exposed by the carpeting.
24) To most, though, heraldry is the practice of designing, displaying, describing, and recording coats of arms and heraldic badges.
25) In 1979, Londonderry City Council, as it was then known, commissioned a report into the city's arms and insignia, as part of the design process for an heraldic badge.
26) " Each of the three departments of the American armed forces has a unique picture displayed on a medal, which is in turn displayed upon a star-shaped heraldic badge.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of heraldic badge
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of heraldic badge with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with heraldic badge
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word heraldic badge in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with heraldic badge.
20 examples of simple sentences of heraldic badge. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of heraldic badge
Compound Sentences with heraldic badge
Complex Sentences with heraldic badge
Compound-Complex Sentences with heraldic badge