issue badge in a sentence
1) Both badges were first issued in 1993.
2) They were issued badges and vehicle markings different from troopers.
3) The original badges were issued every year from 1936 until 1967.
4) The badge was issued after he'd left the army.
issue badge example sentences5) The first HPD badge issued bore the number "1.
6) In 1953 a Queen's Crown version of the badge was issued .
7) Each police officer is issued an identification metal badge with a Warrant Card.
8) Possemen wear cheap badges issued by Clark, construction helmets, and khaki work clothes.
9) They had a pleasant conversation, and a Scouting badge was issued to Tsarevich Alexei.
10) All 24 officers certified by G.O. 39, or their survivors, were eventually issued the badge.
11) Eventually, commands locally purchased and issued metal badges to MAs, similar to civilian law enforcement agencies.
12) badges issued through Acclaim come from a trusted source and can be verified by clicking on the badge.
13) Residents are issued small license plate badges that are attached near their cars' license plates or in their windshields.
14) You will then be issued a badge good for 2 years that you must wear at games and practices.
example sentences with badge15) Those with the rank of sergeant or above (supervisors) are issued gold badges whereas officers are issued silver badges.
16) Those with the rank of sergeant or above (supervisors) are issued gold badges whereas officers are issued silver badges.
17) TSOs are issued badges similar to those carried by police officers, which has led to complaints from the latter group.
18) An employee's badge number indicates the relative length of employment with the MBTA; badges are issued in sequential order.
19) Muchauraya said in Chipinge South, Enock Porusingazi was issuing badges inscribed "Election 2005" to supporters attending his rallies.
20) A new embellished brass cap badge was issued and air cadet wings were worn on the left brest rather than the right.
21) At the entrance, a white pentagonal structure, visitor badges are issued to visitors and security clearances of employees are checked.
22) Each badge includes metadata that shows who earned the credential, what was accomplished, and the organization that issued the badge.
23) Unlike other badges previously issued by the W3C, it does not imply validity or conformance to a certain standard.
24) This badge was issued to discharged soldiers and was worn on civilian clothes to show the man had already served his King and Country.
25) Many Afghans, even those who were vetted, were never issued official badges, making it impossible to tell who was supposed to have access to any particular facility.
26) Reserve sheriff's deputies are issued a badge, an identification card, uniforms, a Smith u0026 Wesson M u0026P duty weapon, handcuffs, baton, and other necessary equipment.
27) This debate continued into the 1980s, at which point the viewpoints in favor of greater badges and insignia had generally prevailed, and badges were issued for almost all occupational areas.
28) With the sporran badges still yet to be acquired, the collar badges were finally issued in January 1930, and the cap badges towards the end of the year.
29) IGF V – Vilnius, Lithuania 2010: With close to 2000 badges issued and 1461 participants, attendance at the Vilnius meeting was similar to the 2009 meeting in Sharm El Sheikh.
30) A beret of "rifle green" colour and a metal hat badge were issued by AATTV and being worn as early as 1970, or 1971.
31) Like the Army, the Air Force issues the same parachutist badges in the same three degrees (Basic, Senior, u0026 Master) but have different criteria for the awarding of these badges.
32) In 1390 it was ordered that no one below the rank of banneret should issue badges, and no one below the rank of esquire wear them.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of issue badge
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of issue badge with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with issue badge
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word issue badge in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with issue badge.
20 examples of simple sentences of issue badge. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of issue badge
Compound Sentences with issue badge
Complex Sentences with issue badge
Compound-Complex Sentences with issue badge