display badge in a sentence
1) The home pages of these accounts display a badge indicating their status.
2) He doesn't drink, and proudly displays a lapel badge proclaiming the fact.
3) However, the gilet is often used to display badges, and is a popular uniform choice.
4) Like most old football clubs, Derby County did not initially have any badge displayed on their shirts.
display badge example sentences5) Third parties participating in these programs will display a badge on their website and have taken and passed certification exams.
6) Blue badge holders can park in any of our parking spaces, as long as your badge is correctly displayed .
7) This was due to the similarities of the French team jersey, which displayed a cock badge on their jersey.
8) In many navies, the ship's badge is also displayed on the tampions - the covers for the gun muzzles.
9) In 1662, this law was changed to require them to display a copper badge, or else be subject to arrest.
10) You must always display a valid badge when occupying one of these spaces, and if a time limit is in force a disabled person's parking disc must also be displayed.
11) In addition, in recognition of its deeds on this occasion, King William conferred the right of displaying the badge of the Harp and Crown, and that of the Lion of Nassau, with the explanatory legend.
12) Soldiers wear a white or black plastic waist belt with a plate buckle displaying the regimental badge in ceremonial uniform - a plain khaki belt in non-ceremonial.
13) Mail informs you that a new message has arrived by displaying a red badge on the Mail icon in the Dock, and can also play an alert sound.
14) In addition, the club is permanently allowed to display a multiple-winner badge on its shirt as it has won more than five European Championship Cups.
example sentences with badge15) Her coat-of-arms, a figure of St. Cecilia, and carved heraldic devices and badges are displayed throughout the aisle representing her own lineage as well as that of her two spouses.
16) The Dean of Westminster is also the Dean of the Most Honourable Order of the Bath, and displays the civil badge of that order.
17) All Indians were at first required to display a badge made of striped cloth while in white territory, or they could be murdered on the spot.
18) On August 29, 2014, Chevrolet announced that the Z71 package would return with a launch by leaking a photo that displayed the Z71 badge on one of its large SUVs.
19) Since the UndergrounD Group took over, the Company's cars had carried the statutory lettering at the bottom of the rocker panel, but had displayed no badge or fleet name.
20) The main club badge should be distinguished from the badge displayed on the first team strip, as the two have rarely coincided.
21) A concession has been made to allow the time on blue badge holders' tickets to over-run by one hour, as long as the blue badge is displayed properly.
22) When we returned the traffic warden was waiting and launched into a tirade of abuse and threatened me with a ticket for all my disabled badge was displayed .
23) SOME CONTROL But Coun. Dave Lyonette (Lab) said he had counted 43 vehicles parked between Binns and the gas showrooms on High Row last Friday displaying orange badges.
24) U.S. News will periodically update its ratings and other data during 2013 as new data become available from CMS, but only those homes recognized in January will display a badge throughout the year.
25) Google Trusted Stores have to pass a test for reliable shipping and customer service, and in so doing, they earn the right to display a Trusted Store badge.
26) The tailgate on the world's first diesel plug-in hybrid still displays the D6 AWD badge, hinting at the high levels of performance under its skin.
27) It depicted a palm tree together with Caneppele's three birds, and featured the legend Gigi Tre Osei . From then on all the 150 o Gruppo aircraft would display this badge.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of display badge
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of display badge with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with display badge
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word display badge in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with display badge.
20 examples of simple sentences of display badge. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of display badge
Compound Sentences with display badge
Complex Sentences with display badge
Compound-Complex Sentences with display badge