identification badge in a sentence
1) identification tags and security identification badges a. identification tags.
2) Volunteer identification badges will be provided by the hospital.
3) Randomly check identification badges and cards of those on the premises.
4) Manufacturers of identification badges recognized a market and began advertising in periodicals.
identification badge example sentences5) RFID tags are widely used in identification badges, replacing earlier magnetic stripe cards.
6) Mandate visible use of identification badges.
7) Each police officer is issued an identification metal badge with a Warrant Card.
8) The ONAR trains clergy of various religions on hospital protocol and issues government identification badges.
9) Personnel will not hang other items from the security identification badge(s).
10) This includes mandatory identification badges.
11) Personnel will not wear security identification badges outside the area for which they are required.
12) The company also provides photo identification badges with both child and parent information encoded in a magnetic stripe.
13) identification badges are worn as public evidence of deserved honor and distinction to denote service performed in specified assignments.
14) They came up with sensors placed in employee identification badges that gather real-time information to help companies measure productivity .
example sentences with badge15) Judges assigned as the bilingual judge must fill out the special oversized identification badge and wear it all day.
16) It automatically tweets when personnel with proper identification badges come within close proximity of its location in an assigned room.
17) All students at Mary Ward are required to wear a student identification badge on a lanyard for the full day.
18) With photographs we require them for your identification badge you receive as part of membership which also shows your competencies.
19) Paid upon admission by students to the university, the services are complimentary and only certain services require university identification badges.
20) Registration helps to defray the cost of Annual Conference, and provides you with identification badges that guarantees your entrance past security.
21) After completion of the procedure of hospitality at LNF, carried out together with the Visitors Office, guests will receive an identification badge from the General Services.
22) You will also notice that all of the nurses wear purple scrubs and pink identification badges, another way to assure your baby is safe.
23) Jurors are given juror identification badges during their service so that no one mistakenly attempts to engage them in conversation regarding any case being heard.
24) Attorneys, judges, and some media representatives who have courthouse identification badges typically aren't required to pass through the security checkpoint.
25) In restricted areas, commanders may prescribe wearing security identification badges, in accordance with AR 600–8–14 and other applicable regulations.
26) The criteria for the award of Army badges are contained in AR 600-8-22 and in NGR 601-1 for ARNG recruiting and retention identification badges.
27) Site security may be enhanced by requiring officials and staff as well as other people accredited to enter to wear identification badges, if possible incorporating photographs.
28) They had covered their identification badges, police witnesses all claimed to be unable to identify them, and the arresting officer had written an invalid ID number on Nobody's arrest record.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of identification badge
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of identification badge with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with identification badge
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word identification badge in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with identification badge.
20 examples of simple sentences of identification badge. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of identification badge
Compound Sentences with identification badge
Complex Sentences with identification badge
Compound-Complex Sentences with identification badge