badge engineer in a sentence
1) Vega body styles were used for several badge engineered variants.
2) The badge engineered Nissan Skyline will continue on sale.
3) Proton started out in 1985 as a manufacturer of badge engineered Mitsubishi vehicles.
4) This was the last generation that was badge engineered as the Isuzu Aska.
badge engineer example sentences5) Wisconsin Diesel even assembled and "badge engineered " the engines in the USA.
6) The VF is badge engineered as the Chevrolet SS in the United States.
7) The second generation, from 1978 to 1983, was a badge engineered Mitsubishi Galant Lambda.
8) A second model was introduced in 1990, the 2-door M30, a badge engineered Nissan Leopard.
9) In 2011, Mitsubishi replaced this model with a badge engineered Nissan NV200 retitled Delica D:3.
10) GMC's badge engineered El Camino variant, the Sprint, was introduced for the 1971 model year.
11) Before the Outback was introduced, Subaru sold a badge engineered Isuzu Trooper in Japan as the Subaru Bighorn.
12) Even before the merger BMH had included theoretically competing marques that were in fact selling substantially similar "badge engineered " cars.
13) During the brief General Motors period, a "badge engineered " Impreza was sold in the United States as the Saab 9-2X.
14) This model (truck only) was also marketed in a slightly different badge engineered form as the Daihatsu Delta 750 (D10 series) from March 1971.
example sentences with badge15) Internationally, the VE is badge engineered as the Chevrolet Lumina, Chevrolet Omega and previously as the Pontiac G8 from 2007 to 2009.
16) It was replaced in New Zealand by the Ford Laser in early 1981, which was a badge engineered Mazda 323, available in sedan and hatchback forms.
17) However, the Mazda B-Series and Ford Ranger twins sold in North America were developed by Ford, whereas models sold elsewhere under the same badge were engineered by Mazda.
18) The next update came in August 1984 alongside a badge engineered twin, the Holden Astra (LB)–a scheme devised under the Button car plan.
19) The Roadmaster Estate was a badge engineered Chevrolet Caprice Estate (also sold as the Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser) the three variants differing mainly in grille design and trim.
20) The Wingroad station wagon and the badge engineered Mazda Familia Van (1.3, 1.5 and 1.8 L) continued to be spun off from the main Sunny range.
21) The Sunny was sold in Japan at a dedicated dealership sales channel called "Nissan Saito Store", and badge engineered versions later appeared at the other Japanese networks.
22) The Starion was marketed in the US under Mitsubishi as the Starion and badge engineered variants of were marketed as the Dodge, Plymouth and Chrysler Conquest.
23) Three years later the Indica was exported to European markets for the first time, and from 2003 the Indica was badge engineered and sold in the UK as the Rover CityRover.
24) Between 2000 and 2010 and since 2012, Daihatsu has offered a badge engineered Camry as the Daihatsu Altis (ダイハツ・アルティス) sold only in Japan.
25) The TSX is badge engineered from the CL-series Accord (also known as the European Accord or JDM Accord) sold in Europe, Japan, South Africa, Australia and New Zealand.
26) Sales of the second generation Festiva ended in 1996 for the Japanese market, being replaced by generation three–a badge engineered Mazda Demio (DW).
27) The original Holden Astra, introduced in August 1984 as the LB series was a badge engineered Nissan Pulsar (N12).
28) The third generation HC series was the last solely Vauxhall designed passenger car when it ceased production in 1979, since all future Vauxhalls would be badge engineered Opel models.
29) The new Perdana is a badge engineered eighth generation Honda Accord and is currently for exclusive sale to Malaysian civil servants and government officials.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of badge engineer
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of badge engineer with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with badge engineer
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word badge engineer in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with badge engineer.
20 examples of simple sentences of badge engineer. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of badge engineer
Compound Sentences with badge engineer
Complex Sentences with badge engineer
Compound-Complex Sentences with badge engineer