embroider badge in a sentence
1) These badges were embroidered with silk thread, switching to cotton in 1940.
2) The shirt has a distinctive white hoop and an embroidered old-style rampant lion MFC badge.
3) As with other patches of the time, the rank badges were embroidered onto rolls of fabric and then cut.
4) The basic insignia was an embroidered badge with a white "S" topped by three single shoots of spruce branches.
embroider badge example sentences5) In 1921 the Air Service authorized the wearing of 3.125-inch ratings badges made of oxidized silver in lieu of embroidered badges.
6) In general, the uniform is a white T-shirt of the school badge was embroidered or printed on the chest and blue pants.
7) The Banner is fringed along the outer edges with gold wire and both badges are embroidered in gold and silver wire and coloured threads.
8) An embroidered goldwork cap badge representing the JGSDF logo identical to the one used on the service dress peaked cap is required by regulation to be affixed to the beret.
9) This consists of a navy blue 5.11 Tactical polo shirt with embroidered department badge and name in gold, khaki 5.11 Tactical tactical pants and tan desert service boots.
10) The Royal Marines wore dark blue serge jackets in the Anglo-Egyptian Campaign of 1882 with embroidered badges on their collars - bugle horns for the RMLI and grenades for the RMA.
11) In 1995 a tape with the words "U.S. NAVY" was included above the left breast pocket with embroidered enlisted warfare insignia authorized above it, and an embroidered rating badge.
12) Excellence in a specific school activity is rewarded with colours, which are small embroidered badges sewn onto a boy's blazer beneath the mitre, displaying initials representing the activity.
13) In the summer of 2011, regulations were changed to allow for wearing of sew-on embroidered skill badges like the ones worn on the older BDUs.
14) It is worn as a brass or embroidered badge on the left side of the wedge cap and other formal headdress, and as an embroidered patch on the all-weather jacket.
example sentences with badge15) Screen printing on the front identifies US Soccer's birth year and an embroidered badge with 100-year anniversary banner is placed inside on the back neck.
16) A centennial embroidered badge with a 100 -year anniversary banner is placed on the inside back neck finishing off the look inside and out.
17) "Do you see that woman with the embroidered badge?" they would say to strangers.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of embroider badge
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of embroider badge with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with embroider badge
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word embroider badge in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with embroider badge.
20 examples of simple sentences of embroider badge. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of embroider badge
Compound Sentences with embroider badge
Complex Sentences with embroider badge
Compound-Complex Sentences with embroider badge