feature badge in a sentence
1) Electra 225s featured a badge that was circled on the deck lid.
2) A special color scheme was used inside and out and Collector Edition badges were featured .
3) R-Design was added later in the model year, featuring unique badges and interior trim.
4) Like most English teams, their earliest shirts usually only featured a badge on special occasions such as cup finals.
feature badge example sentences5) Other colours feature the unit's badge in the centre with the Royal Cypher and crown in the first quarter.
6) If the new Chevy featured a badge and a meaner face alone, we wouldn't have cared half so much.
7) The pin features the badge of the Order, enclosed in a circle of ribbon of its colours of pink and grey.
8) Available from June 1980, about the only way you could separate the old (iron) from the (alloy) was through the "Alloy Head" badge featured on the front fenders.
9) Unique commemorative plaques have been produced featuring a classic grille badge from the RAC's early years and these will be awarded to members as they reach their 50th year of membership.
10) They had a contractual arrangement with Umbro at the time and it was the English company that supplied the team's strip for the following season, which for the first time, featured the club badge.
11) In another minor facelift, the later South African Rekords featured the Opel badge mounted above rather than within the grille, similar to the smaller Kadetts of the era.
12) The grille is different from the one on the 31 series; it features a badge that said "Cedric Special", and the Cedric Star emblem.
13) In 1990 (1991 model year), a 25th Silver Anniversary Edition was sold featuring special badges, Currant Red paint and a gray and red leather interior.
14) The 1999 models lacked V6 badges but the 2000 models often featured V6 badge on the back lower right end of the boot lid.
example sentences with badge15) When playing Test cricket, England's cricket whites feature the three lions badge is on the left of the shirt and the name and logo of the sponsor Waitrose is on the right.
16) It should be noted, however, that the Air Cadet League did for a brief period allow the acquisition of squadron banners featuring the individual squadron's badge in place of standard design.
17) Each of these featured a special badge with an identification number mounted next to the gear selector, and were finished with a white exterior, wheels, and interior.
18) The plate which is an impressive 11" (28cm) in diameter features the Molders Squadron badge in the central section with a hammered effect edge.
19) The exterior now features a larger front Mazda badge – bringing it in line with the rest of the Mazda range - as well as a larger five-point grille.
20) Guests can enter to win additional prizes by following CiCi's on Instagram (@CiCisPIZZA), where each week CiCi's will feature a summer icon badge from its 32 oz.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of feature badge
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of feature badge with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with feature badge
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word feature badge in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with feature badge.
20 examples of simple sentences of feature badge. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of feature badge
Compound Sentences with feature badge
Complex Sentences with feature badge
Compound-Complex Sentences with feature badge