appointment as in a sentence
1) Direct support staff escort students to additional medical appointments as needed.
2) Service obligation is four years from appointment as a commissioned officer.
3) Appointment as Emperor was normally for life.
appointment as example sentences4) Jesse then accepts the appointment as police chief.
5) Columbia cancelled the appointment as a result.
6) That is where he remained until his appointment as judge.
7) His appointment as acting president is effective March 1, 2010.
8) We will schedule your appointment as promptly as possible.
9) This was his first appointment as a state coach.
10) This includes the necessary disclaimer for appointment as an expert.
11) The defections were apparently planned before his appointment as first minister.
12) The official appointment as first lord was dated 21 June 1733.
13) His contribution before his appointment as premier was also highly commendable .
14) Er there were some dubious appointments as er yardmasters.
15) She holds a faculty appointment as professor of Political Science.
example sentences with appointment as16) His temporary appointment as general of division was confirmed in October 1799.
17) Willis received an appointment as reserve aviation cadet on 22 December 1939.
18) His appointment as vice-president in April was intended to buy time.
19) His success led to his appointment as Lieutenant Governor in 1839.
20) Prior to his appointment as Principal, Fr.
21) In 1917, his appointment as Archbishop of Munich followed.
22) Ultimately, General Martin lost his appointment as chief Indian agent.
23) Subsequently, the child's mother petitioned to seek appointment as guardian.
24) Of these successful candidates, only 45 actually accepted appointments as Agents.
25) Piatt wanted a reward: appointment as envoy to Portugal.
26) Only Regular members shall be eligible for appointment as Stewards.
27) This happens for every outpatient appointment as well as in patient care.
28) Some see group appointments as a way to ease looming physician shortages .
How to use appointment as in a sentence29) He first announced his appointment as Yazid's governor.
30) Ferdinand continued Kepler's appointment as imperial mathematician until Kepler's death.
31) I also have a secondary appointment as Professor of Psychiatry.
32) He then transferred to the Gold Coast on appointment as pathologist.
33) He retained this role until his appointment as manager of Leicester City.
34) This advice contributed to Kutuzov's appointment as Commander-in-Chief in 1812.
35) Geiseric supported Olybrius' candidacy for appointment as emperor.
36) Several UT faculty members have joint appointments as research staff at ORNL.
37) Hebard received appointment as the university's first official librarian in 1908.
38) His final appointment as Bishop of Thetford was no retirement job either.
39) Recently , MacBride had been under consideration for appointment as FBI director.
40) If they succeed this probation, their appointment as lieutenants is made permanent.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of appointment as
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of appointment as with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with appointment as
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word appointment as in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with appointment as.
20 examples of simple sentences of appointment as. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of appointment as
Compound Sentences with appointment as
Complex Sentences with appointment as
Compound-Complex Sentences with appointment as