scheduled airline in a sentence
1) Widerøe became a pure land-based, scheduled airline .
2) This made it an almost exclusively long-haul, intercontinental scheduled airline .
3) This leaves Gatwick without a scheduled US airline for the first time in over 35 years.
scheduled airline example sentences4) In fact, the major scheduled airlines were all losing enormous amounts of money at the time.
5) The latter often had no scope for designating a second British scheduled airline in addition to the incumbent carrier.
6) Three scheduled airlines operate from the airport, as well as occasional charter holiday flights in the summer months.
7) Nineteen scheduled airlines operate to nineteen domestic and thirty-four international destinations; ten more are provided through regular charter services.
8) Savings claim is based on our research of popular routes on major scheduled airlines based on 21 days advance purchase.
9) This made Laker the fourth biggest transatlantic scheduled airline between the UK and US as well as fifth biggest overall.
10) By 1971 scheduled airlines were Delta Air Lines, Eastern Air Lines, National airlines and Southern Airways.
11) Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport on Toronto Island is used for civil aviation, air ambulance traffic and regional scheduled airlines .
12) Laker Airways did not have the financial strength to survive the early 1980s recession and competition by the established scheduled airlines .
13) It had prevented the country's three main scheduled airlines from operating outside their respective spheres of influence and competing with each other.
14) It was hoped that this in turn would assist BCal's development as a serious alternative to BA and the other major, established scheduled airlines .
15) This was the first time since the beginning of the jet age that a scheduled airline had offered a "third" class specifically aimed at the business traveller.
example sentences with scheduled airline16) BCal's senior management saw this as a major threat to the company's continuing existence as the UK's second largest international scheduled airline .
17) By the end of the 1960s, BUA had become the UK's leading private scheduled airline with a network spanning three continents - Europe, Africa and South America.
18) This was also the first time a scheduled airline had offered a separate first class cabin on a domestic route in the UK.
19) Scheduled airlines with a base at Manchester include: BMI Regional, EasyJet, Flybe, Jet2, Monarch, Ryanair and Virgin Atlantic.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of scheduled airline
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of scheduled airline with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with scheduled airline
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word scheduled airline in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with scheduled airline.
20 examples of simple sentences of scheduled airline. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of scheduled airline
Compound Sentences with scheduled airline
Complex Sentences with scheduled airline
Compound-Complex Sentences with scheduled airline