airlift of in a sentence
1) Has an airlift of materials been considered?
2) MATS would provide numerous humanitarian airlifts of global proportions.
3) They were supplied by airlifts of the British Force 136.
airlift of example sentences4) Some activists organized an airlift of food supplies to Wounded Knee.
5) The Americans organised an airlift of supplies over the Himalaya mountain range.
6) Slowly, however, an airlift of unprecedented scale began to take shape.
7) The two-term governor wants an airlift of MEK members out of Iraq .
8) Soon after the storm struck, CARE operated airlifts of food to flooded areas.
9) A US-funded airlift of ammunition and rice ended when Congress refused additional aid for Cambodia.
10) The express eliminated the need for nearly all airlift of supplies to Korea from Japan.
11) By 18 April, the airlift of the 1st KORR to Shaibah was completed.
12) An airlift of several thousand more Allied troops to the airfield occurs over the next few days.
13) An airlift of food and medicine to Sarajevo is halted after 23 days due to renewed fighting.
14) After the river was effectively blocked in early February, the U.S. began an airlift of supplies.
15) The Western Allies replied with a continuous airlift of supplies to the western half of the city.
example sentences with airlift of16) During the Biafran airlift of the Nigerian Civil War, which commenced in 1968, Fred.
17) An emergency airlift of critically needed items began almost immediately from the United States to the Far East.
18) The USSR quickly responded with an airlift of ANC troops into Kasai and a supply of military trucks.
19) Included in this was the first major airlift of United States Marines and their combat gear by MATS.
20) In the early stages of Operation Desert Shield, aerial refueling was key to the rapid airlift of materiel and forces.
21) A United States airlift of KMT troops enabled them to occupy many cities, but the countryside stayed with the Communists.
22) In January, a 729th MAS crew provided a second airlift of another 50 soldiers from Fort Ord, CA.
23) In 1963 the wing assumed responsibility for worldwide airlift of nuclear weapons and associated equipment, continuing this mission through early 1971.
24) Operation Blue Light was the largest and longest airlift of personnel and cargo into a combat zone in military history until recently.
25) The most significant intervention, orchestrated by the Safari Club, featured a French airlift of Moroccan troops into the war zone.
26) Throughout 1974 and into 1975 the United States maintained a major airlift of supplies to the besieged Cambodian city of Phnom Penh.
27) The United Nations carried out its first airlift of emergency supplies in two years to southern Somalia on Wednesday, 13 July.
28) Meantime the Cubans overcame their logistic difficulties with an impressive airlift of troops over the Atlantic, while the Boers simply needed to drive next door.
How to use airlift of in a sentence29) AN EMERGENCY airlift of flu vaccine from Europe was under way last night as stocks dwindled in Britain and the epidemic showed no sign of abating.
30) The massive airlift of infantrymen landed on the golf course that separated the family quarters of U.S. military personnel from a PDF barracks complex.
31) As it's already been mentioned, they were supported by an airlift of hope - and we are so honored to be joined by Col. Halverson, 92-years old, the original candy bomber.
32) Despite a massive airlift of KMT forces by the United States, Manchuria was lost in October 1948 after 300,000 KMT forces surrendered to the CCP.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of airlift of
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of airlift of with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with airlift of
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word airlift of in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with airlift of.
20 examples of simple sentences of airlift of. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of airlift of
Compound Sentences with airlift of
Complex Sentences with airlift of
Compound-Complex Sentences with airlift of