discount airline in a sentence
1) Discount airlines are often much more strict about their fares.
2) Most discount airlines sell their tickets as single journeys only.
3) Especially Ryanair (the biggest discount airline ) uses nearly exclusively such airports.
discount airline example sentences4) airline officials have suggested that Delta practices predatory pricing to drive away discount airlines .
5) Sometimes they can even be cheaper than discount airlines , especially during public holidays.
6) AirAsia Bhd., Southeast Asia's biggest discount airline , fell 0.6 percent to 1.55 ringgit.
7) Discount airlines do not wait for late running passengers, since an idle plane waiting for a passenger costs money.
8) In 2002, Air Canada launched a discount airline to compete directly with WestJet on routes in Western Canada.
9) In recent years, the company has faced financial difficulties due to price competition from discount airlines like JetBlue and Southwest.
10) After a decade of discount airlines & over-baked security procedures, travel has become a routine of jumping hoops and slipping loops.
11) Most discount airlines try to lower airport fees, so they often use smaller and more distant airports, sometimes quite far away from the city they state they fly to.
12) You should weigh and measure your hand luggage too; some discount airlines have lattice boxes at the gate to measure your hand luggage.
13) From 1990 to 2003, ten discount airlines began service at CVG, only to later pull out, including Vanguard Airlines, which pulled out of CVG twice.
14) Not always easy Will is bringing an entirely new category of travel to the general public not seen since the discount airlines started.
15) Emirates NBD , Dubai's biggest bank, lost 4.02 per cent to Dh3.82 and Air Arabia, the region's biggest discount airline dropped 2.44 per cent to Dh0.800.
example sentences with discount airline16) Also, none of the major travel sites (Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia) provide info on JetBlue, Spirit, and other discount airlines .
17) Oberwesel is the closest Rhine River town to the Frankfurt-Hahn airport served by Ryanair and other discount airlines , about 35 minutes by car.
18) airberlin is Europe's third largest discount airline and the second largest German carrier.
19) easyJet, Europe's second-biggest discount airline , has also been enjoying a revival under the leadership of Carolyn McCall.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of discount airline
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of discount airline with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with discount airline
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word discount airline in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with discount airline.
20 examples of simple sentences of discount airline. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of discount airline
Compound Sentences with discount airline
Complex Sentences with discount airline
Compound-Complex Sentences with discount airline