massive airlift in a sentence
1) The Soviets retaliated by blockading Berlin in 1947; an American massive airlift kept the city supplied.
2) The Western powers organized a massive airlift to supply West Berlin, and organized a counter-blockade of the Soviet zone.
3) A US army team flew into Kenya yesterday to organise a massive food airlift to save neighbouring Somalia's starving millions.
massive airlift example sentences4) The massive airlift of infantrymen landed on the golf course that separated the family quarters of U.S. military personnel from a PDF barracks complex.
5) Despite a massive airlift of KMT forces by the United States, Manchuria was lost in October 1948 after 300,000 KMT forces surrendered to the CCP.
6) The demands of the new war could only be met by starting a massive airlift between American bases in Japan and the few remaining airstrips still open in South Korea.
7) Moreover, the Navy's "Aeronáutica Naval" planes were unable to hinder the massive airlift of troops from Spanish Morocco undertaken by the rebel side.
8) The USSR organized a massive military airlift into Kabul, involving an estimated 280 transport aircraft and 3 divisions of almost 8,500 men each.
9) The helicopters formed part of a massive airlift of military equipment from the Soviet Union, after the Soviets switched sides towards the end of 1977.
10) However, that same year a massive airlift of Soviet arms to Ethiopia enabled the Ethiopian Army to regain the initiative and forced the EPLF to retreat to the bush.
11) After two months on their own, Moscow aided the Cuban mission with the USSR engaging in a massive airlift of Cuban forces into Angola.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of massive airlift
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of massive airlift with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with massive airlift
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word massive airlift in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with massive airlift.
20 examples of simple sentences of massive airlift. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of massive airlift
Compound Sentences with massive airlift
Complex Sentences with massive airlift
Compound-Complex Sentences with massive airlift