state airline in a sentence
1) Air Botswana Corporation is the state-owned national airline of Botswana.
2) SPAIN'S loss-making but pushy state-owned airline , Iberia, is expanding again.
3) The Chifley Federal Government was determined to establish a state-owned airline to operate all domestic and international services.
state airline example sentences4) Transportation for the Cuban President is the responsibility of Cubana de Aviación, one of Cuba's state-owned airlines .
5) The following two years were the time needed in order to carry out all the legal dispositions applicable to the state-owned airline .
6) The state-owned French airline has paid £66m for its shares, with a simultaneous £150m cash injection from the Belgian state.
7) Either state-owned airlines would have to be privatised, or the Community's rules limiting state subsidies would have to be strictly enforced.
8) Labor and the Greens are staunchly against changing the act, which is a hangover from Qantas' history as a state-owned airline .
9) There was also an uncertainty as to whether the national airline of Norway should continue to be private, or if a state-owned airline should be established.
10) The merger between Syrian Airways and Misrair, the state-owned airlines of Syria and Egypt came as a consequence of this political union.
11) Vietnam Airlines, the state-owned national airline , maintains a fleet of 69 passenger aircraft, and aims to operate 150 by 2020.
12) TAM - Linhas Aéreas Regionais was formed as a joint-venture between TAM - Táxi Aéreo Marília and VASP, the latter of which was then a state-owned airline .
13) In the mid-1960s, the airport was enlarged to accommodate more international carriers, with the state-owned Somali airlines providing regular trips to all major cities.
14) He later repeated the Avtovaz manoeuvre at Aeroflot , establishing a Swiss company that received most of the state-owned airline's foreign currency revenues.
15) Nordam Group, Inc. Nordam was alleged to have paid bribes to Chinese state-owned airlines 23 in order to secure maintenance contracts with those airlines.
example sentences with state airline16) for the British, this meant state-owned airlines flying state-developed aircraft operating on agreed internationally controlled routes and frequencies.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of state airline
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of state airline with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with state airline
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word state airline in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with state airline.
20 examples of simple sentences of state airline. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of state airline
Compound Sentences with state airline
Complex Sentences with state airline
Compound-Complex Sentences with state airline