airlifter in a sentence
1) It is now the main tactical airlifter for many military forces worldwide.
2) These 1,500 engines have taken this airlifter to new heights .
3) The 1998 Strategic Defence Review identified a requirement for a strategic airlifter .
airlifter example sentences4) It proposed a 724-seat version of the An-22 airlifter .
5) It was designed by Airbus Military as a tactical airlifter with strategic capabilities .
6) Both airframes were then returned to standard C-123K configuration to serve again as airlifters .
7) If there 's any decisions on the 32 additional airlifters directed by the NDAA?
8) The 131st was re-equipped with C-130A Hercules tactical airlifters and returned to its transport mission.
9) Development of the airlifter depends heavily on the Army's "tactical and operational maneuver" plans.
10) It operates Boeing C-17 Globemaster III heavy airlifters from RAAF Base Amberley, Queensland.
11) The Boeing C-17 Globemaster İ is a large American airlifter manufactured by Boeing Integrated Defense Systems.
12) The whole combat-ready vehicle in its base configuration will be air transportable in the Airbus A400M tactical airlifter .
13) Iraqis also by mistake shot down one of their own Il-76MD strategic airlifters with a SA-3 SAM.
14) In 2002, the Canadian Forces Future Strategic airlifter Project began to study alternatives, including long-term leasing arrangements.
15) Boeing built the Boeing 717 until 2006 and continues to build the C-17 Globemaster III strategic airlifter in Long Beach.
example sentences with airlifter16) In April 2007, Embraer reported it was studying a medium-size airlifter , with the company designation "C-390".
17) There, redesignated as the 7405th Operations Squadron, it acquired three heavily modified C-130E Hercules, airlifters in name only.
18) The Air Force developed a new version of the C-5 airlifter and doubled the size of the C-5 fleet, greatly increasing the capacity to move outsized cargo via air.
19) A T-39 Sabreliner, three C-130 Hercules theater airlifters , and a standby SAR force of two HH-53s and four A-1 Sandys rounded out the Air Force participants.
20) On 6 June 2004, three 37th AS C-130s participated in a parachute drop with 13 other USAF airlifters to commemorate the 60th anniversary of D-Day.
21) A company known as Bird Air (BirdAir) recruited former military airlifters to fly USAF C-130s provided "on loan" from the Air Force for the resupply effort.
22) On 12 May 1968 airlifters in Vietnam had their finest hour as they were called upon to evacuate the camp at Kham Duc.
23) The Air Force airlifters generally shared these feelings and were proud of their roles in attaining what appeared to be peace with honor.
24) This was the first of two C-141s lost during the conflict, and one of only three strategic airlifters written off during the Vietnam War.
25) Only two years later, on 14 August 1965, the wing received its first C-141 Starlifter, the newest airlifter in the Air Force inventory.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of airlifter
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of airlifter with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with airlifter
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word airlifter in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with airlifter.
20 examples of simple sentences of airlifter. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of airlifter
Compound Sentences with airlifter
Complex Sentences with airlifter
Compound-Complex Sentences with airlifter