admitted to have been in a sentence
1) Houston later admitted to having been fired.
2) He admitted to have been involved in around 100 street fights.
3) Mika admitted to having been humbled by the whole experience.
admitted to have been example sentences4) He admitted to have been a virgin at twenty-two.
5) I was pleasantly surprised when Thug 2 admitted to having been there.
6) Rogen later admitted to having been overwhelmed by handling its $120 million budget.
7) In 1983 she admitted to having been addicted to sleeping pills and painkillers for 35 years.
8) During his appearance in the special, he admitted to having been a fan of the series.
9) The Beatles, a popular group during the 1960s, admitted to having been under the influence of LSD.
10) Now openly critical of Nikolas I, Maykov admitted to having been wrong when professing a belief in the monarch.
11) That scandal was later admitted to have been a crucial point by party officials, who noticed UMP membership dramatically fell.
12) Toronto Mayor Rob Ford is scrummed after another video surfaced on Jan. 21 2014 in which he admitted to have been drinking.
13) However, the anger displayed was later, in a letter to Sir William Cope, admitted to have been largely feigned.
14) At the Seventh Congress of the Comintern in 1935 the trade union policy pursued since 1928 was tacitly admitted to have been a blunder.
15) Weir later admitted to have been indirectly involved in the bombing and shooting attack at the nationalist Tully's Bar in Belleeks on 8 March 1976.
example sentences with admitted to have been16) Visual effects supervisor Mike Fink admitted to have been dissatisfied with his work on "X-Men" in 2003, despite nearly being nominated for an Academy Award.
17) She spoke at a town hall meeting dedicated to Trayvon Martin and has admitted to having been "heartbroken" by the verdict.
18) The Valerii are universally admitted to have been of Sabine origin, and their ancestor, Volesus or Volusus, is said to have settled at Rome with Titus Tatius.
19) In a speech at Oxford University in 2009, Sheen admitted to having been arrested 66 times for protesting and acts of civil disobedience.
20) He allegedly admitted to having been to Afghanistan and Pakistan, although the CIA has since denied the claim and the 9/11 Commission report does not mention it.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of admitted to have been
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of admitted to have been with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with admitted to have been
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word admitted to have been in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with admitted to have been.
20 examples of simple sentences of admitted to have been. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of admitted to have been
Compound Sentences with admitted to have been
Complex Sentences with admitted to have been
Compound-Complex Sentences with admitted to have been