admit to doing in a sentence
1) No doctor will admit to doing unnecessary testing.
2) Those who have admitted to doing the crime .
3) Designers themselves admit to doing it because of how popular the notion is.
admit to doing example sentences4) Nearly half of people admitted to doing just that while on a conference call.
5) In fact, eight percent admitted to doing it between five and 10 times a week.
6) About the same number who said they saw their parents do it admitted to doing it themselves.
7) It's about the uncoolest thing you can admit to doing and I don't care.
8) Shamrock admitted to doing a poor job with his fighters: "I failed them miserably, completely.
9) It's not something people admit to doing , but it's a common consequence of other decisions.
10) Here is a list of the top ten things people admitted to doing while on a work conference call.
11) Nintendo has addressed these concerns with the 2 DS, even though it won't admit to doing so.
12) Tonpa immediately gives up, and Leorio accuses him of sabotaging candidates, which he admits to doing every year.
13) He admitted to doing so in 2000, confirming what many Hetfield fans had already recognized as his trademark growling style.
14) Fury initially denied the accusations, but he later on admitted to doing the crime after being subjected in a polygraph examination.
15) Natsume dyed his hair first, and then the other two copied him, though they'll never admit to doing so.
example sentences with admit to doing16) According to the Egyptian Center for Women's Rights , 83 percent of Egyptian women have reported being harassed, and 62 percent of men freely admit to doing it.
17) So far the shopkeepers are surviving, because demand is so great, but few are yet admitting to doing anything other than breaking even.
18) Anything that DARPA actually admits to doing , you can be fairly certain they are light years ahead in what they are actually capable of.
19) How many of us would "feel comfortable" is we know that our spiritual leader openly admitted to doing such a wicked thing?
20) There was no way to be sure if IFBB pro female bodybuilders take steroids, due to there being no evidence of women taking steroids or any of them admitting to doing so.
21) According to a 2009 survey, 59% of British consumers believed ripping a CD to be legal, and 55% admitted to doing it.
22) But men do not want to get into demeaning details about how they help with the housework: few admit to doing the washing up.
23) The stipulation agreement signed by Sickles and passed 5 -0 by the town board includes what Sickles admitted to doing and the terms of his return to the force next week.
24) Sure , he shouldn't have admitted to doing it on purpose, but the lack of support for a very uncharacteristic act of "C'mon guys, let's get this!
25) In short , playing as him leads to the sort of horrible nonsense that would get you locked up should you admit to doing it.
26) He's gone into Boots, he's admitted to doing the offence erm picking up some perfume from the counter in Boots, put it in the basket then placed it into his bag
27) "She didn't admit to doing so in testimony", he said, "but how much guilt would she have knowing it was her that left the ladder up that day?
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of admit to doing
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of admit to doing with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with admit to doing
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word admit to doing in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with admit to doing.
20 examples of simple sentences of admit to doing. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of admit to doing
Compound Sentences with admit to doing
Complex Sentences with admit to doing
Compound-Complex Sentences with admit to doing