parking attendant in a sentence
1) We get there hours before any parking attendants .
2) The good: valet parking attendants are super friendly and fantastic.
3) Such persons should identify themselves to the parking attendant(s).
4) We clearly needed a parking attendant .
parking attendant example sentences5) We will discuss this with the parking attendant at the booth.
6) Why are 80% of Central London parking attendants from West Africa?
7) A patrolling parking attendant can inspect the disc to check whether payment is owed.
8) Our parking lot attendants direct those unfamiliar with our patterns of traffic and parking.
9) To Mandy, this woman seemed even more offensive than a parking attendant.
10) The parking attendant may be able to identify the user of the parking stickers.
11) Oscar Freire has more security guards and car parking attendants than the shops have customers.
12) Bike parking attendants are urgently needed to do two-hour shifts at the Farmers' Market.
13) And stepped out to have a word with the city's over indulgent valet parking attendant.
14) This key is normally used when someone else operates your vehicle, such as a valet parking attendant.
example sentences with attendant15) I drove into the parking lot about 10 minutes before 12 and was greeted by a parking attendant.
16) A parking attendant who fell four floors after driving into an empty car elevator shaft incredibly survived the plunge.
17) The city also refused to discuss paid holidays, sick leave or healthcare benefits for the parking lot attendants.
18) In 2003, he was sent to prison again for violating parole when he struck a parking lot attendant.
19) Media that request a daily pass are required to pick up their credentials with the rear parking lot attendant.
20) They work as parking attendants, car wash workers, nail salon workers, baggage porters, and bellhops.
21) They helped raise funds by serving as parking attendants for Sea Dogs games and expanding the CLYNK bottle drive.
22) Additional equipment and services, such as canopies and parking attendants, can be provided for an extra charge.
23) We drove there and met another parking attendant who answered my questions with mumbles and gurgle that almost resembled human speech.
24) After the parking lot attendants voted to join SEIU Local 707 in 2003, they negotiated a contract with the city.
25) It would mean no layoffs of the seven full-time parking attendants and is unlikely to mean layoffs among the seven part-time employees .
26) Yet mistakes happen, whether it's an unclear sign, technology faults, overzealous parking attendants or just an honest error.
27) On my way out, the parking attendant informed me that had my parking pass been stamped by the store, the parking would have been complimentary.
28) He has been married to the same woman for almost 40 years, and his legitimate jobs have included parking lot attendant, construction trades union organizer, cheese and ceramic tile distributor.
29) Except this time they just waved us through without any questions. (By the way, this time the parking attendant had me park in the handicapped space.
30) Out-of-town visitors don't merely attend cultural events -- they go to dinner beforehand, pay a local parking attendant, go out for dessert and then come home and pay the babysitter.
31) A listless student, he did not develop an interest in reading until he was 18 and working a summer job as a parking attendant.
32) After a smooth journey to the museum we squeezed into the car park (even though the sign said it was full – the parking attendant waived us in).
33) The plight of the Santa Rosa parking lot attendants, therefore, is not just a local issue, but a national one, which will become worse as our population ages.
34) As taxpayers, we are the effective employers of all city employees, from the city council to the city manager to the parking lot attendants.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of parking attendant
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of parking attendant with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with parking attendant
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word parking attendant in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with parking attendant.
20 examples of simple sentences of parking attendant. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of parking attendant
Compound Sentences with parking attendant
Complex Sentences with parking attendant
Compound-Complex Sentences with parking attendant