lot attendant in a sentence
1) Our parking lot attendants direct those unfamiliar with our patterns of traffic and parking.
2) The city also refused to discuss paid holidays, sick leave or healthcare benefits for the parking lot attendants.
3) In 2003, he was sent to prison again for violating parole when he struck a parking lot attendant.
4) Media that request a daily pass are required to pick up their credentials with the rear parking lot attendant.
lot attendant example sentences5) Cornish Pixies* won't do. *Let alone pizza delivery boys, parking lot attendants and security guards.
6) After the parking lot attendants voted to join SEIU Local 707 in 2003, they negotiated a contract with the city.
7) He has been married to the same woman for almost 40 years, and his legitimate jobs have included parking lot attendant, construction trades union organizer, cheese and ceramic tile distributor.
8) The plight of the Santa Rosa parking lot attendants, therefore, is not just a local issue, but a national one, which will become worse as our population ages.
9) As taxpayers, we are the effective employers of all city employees, from the city council to the city manager to the parking lot attendants.
10) Also, keep your car keys and house keys on a different ring if you ever use valet parking or leave your keys with parking lot attendants or even at a repair garage.
11) When you arrive, simply pull into the parking garage next to our building and the friendly lot attendants will valet park your car in a safe and secure space.
12) He was among the first generation in his family to go to college and helped pay his way by working as a U.S. Senate parking lot attendant.
13) The jobs with lower rankings include food preparation workers, counter attendants, bartenders and helpers, dishwashers, janitors, maids and housekeepers, vehicle cleaners, and parking lot attendants.
14) In the spring of 1950, Sal gets the itch to travel again while Dean is working as a parking lot attendant in Manhattan, living with his girlfriend Inez.
example sentences with attendant15) Some time in the 1940s, Capote wrote a novel set in New York City about the summer romance of a socialite and a parking lot attendant.
16) A common reaction to this from a high school lot attendant might have been to walk around the parking lot grumbling, "why can't people just do things right and put things back where they belong.
17) Herding Carts I used to work at the Home Depot as a parking lot attendant helping people load their cars with bags of concrete, mulch, refrigerators, whatever.
18) Yeah I know how that goes, I'm usually at the PNC Arena at least an hour before the lot attendants even get there and set up for tailgating.
19) For Sunday, security replaced wrist bands with a quicker hand stamp, and parking lot attendants changed the parking patterns to get people onto the airfield more quickly.
20) The woman who escaped told the lot attendant to call police, and said she heard her friend screaming from the car and could see her being assaulted, Hartman said.
21) Telemarketers' unemployment rate leapt more than 10 percentage points to nearly 35%, and the jobless rate for parking lot attendants increased to 13.3% in 2010, from 9% in 2009.
22) At the present time, several thousand university-educated graduates work as cashiers, store clerks, parking lot attendants, taxi drivers, labourers, waiters and waitresses.
23) The 4th District and Problem Properties Unit will also meet with parking lot attendants and employees to train them on how to spot and report potential trouble.
24) The parking lot attendant, building janitorial staff, and security staff will be questioned (with a company representative present if requested).
25)  The Task Force does not mean to suggest that there is something wrong with waiters and parking lot attendants.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of lot attendant
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of lot attendant with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with lot attendant
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word lot attendant in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with lot attendant.
20 examples of simple sentences of lot attendant. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of lot attendant
Compound Sentences with lot attendant
Complex Sentences with lot attendant
Compound-Complex Sentences with lot attendant