birth attendant in a sentence
1) Both trained and untrained traditional birth attendants are excluded.
2) But the birth attendants aren't equipped to handle complicated births.
3) Some women call a traditional birth attendant to attend their childbirth.
4) There are also traditional bone setters and birth attendants.
birth attendant example sentences
5) Health post provided two trained traditional birth attendants with Family Health workers.6) This makes it easier to administer for birth attendants with little training.
7) Furthermore, deliveries in institutions are not necessarily attended by skilled birth attendants.
8) Skilled birth attendants attend more than 97% of births In Sri Lanka.
9) When women realize labor is not progressing normally they first seek female friends or traditional birth attendants.
10) Priority global targets for improving maternal health include increasing coverage of deliveries with a skilled birth attendant.
11) The doctor did not give this fact to Adelir, but to another birth attendant.
12) The birth attendant that a woman in Benin is most likely to encounter is a midwife.
13) This includes midwives, doctors and nurses but excludes traditional birth attendants (WHO, 2006).
14) If the birth attendant pulls on the baby's body, this action may deflex the head.
example sentences with attendant
15) Traditional birth attendants, even if they have received a short training course, are not included.16) Wonderful birth Welcome to the web site of Lina Clerke, childbirth educator and birth attendant.
17) It is unclear, however, if the cost of supplies for community skilled birth attendants is included.
18) Grandmothers, mothers, sisters and neighbors would act as birth attendants in communities across East Timor.
19) A skilled birth attendant is also trained to provide proper care for you and your baby after delivery .
20) One support group could be linked to traditional birth attendants and professional midwives inside and outside of the village.
21) Many births in the country are guided by traditional birth attendants, who often have little or no formal training.
22) This indicator measures access to quality EmOC services based on the availability of a skilled birth attendant at the facility.
23) Percentage of deliveries attended by a skilled birth attendant in a health care facility (Target: 100%).
24) Additionally, the most recent change introduced new medical procedures, change in birth attendants, and change in birthplace.
25) BRAC also trains its community-based skilled birth attendants to detect complications, distribute misoprostol and provide newborn and postnatal care.
26) Out of 1,942 deliveries, 87% were assisted by health units or by traditional birth attendants (TBA).
27) In this procedure, the birth attendant gently pulls on the umbilical cord while pushing upwards on the mother's stomach.
28) One of the major problems is lack of skilled birth attendants with about 85 per cent of pregnant women delivering at home.
29) The low percentage of women giving birth with a skilled birth attendant could also be associated with a high maternal mortality ratio.
30) There also seems to be an association between having a delivery by skilled birth attendants and being under the age of twenty.
31) However, the experiences and preferences must be considered if Australian women are to labour and birth with a skilled birth attendant in an enabling environment.
32) The ideal is for every mother to have access to a skilled birth attendant, whether at home or in a health facility.
33) Over the past five years, the government of Bangladesh has sought to address shortages of skilled birth attendants by expanding training of CSBAs, as discussed above.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of birth attendant
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of birth attendant with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with birth attendant
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word birth attendant in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with birth attendant.
20 examples of simple sentences of birth attendant. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of birth attendant
Compound Sentences with birth attendant
Complex Sentences with birth attendant
Compound-Complex Sentences with birth attendant