flight attendant in a sentence
1) The male flight attendants wear grey colour jackets.
2) Six flight attendants received physical and emotional treatment.
3) They are also punching flight attendants onboard aircraft.
4) Both flight attendants and 20 passengers survived.
flight attendant example sentences5) The flight attendant thought there was something wrong.
6) Have had many years flying experience as a flight attendant.
7) She gave the flight attendant a quick smile.
8) The company was criticized for only hiring women flight attendants.
9) Three passengers and a flight attendant were slightly wounded.
10) Then it seems the flight attendant surrendered.
11) The security concern that the flight attendant was addressing?
12) flight attendants are working to change the policy .
13) Your flight attendants would much rather be doing something else.
14) During turbulence, flight attendants must ensure the cabin is secure.
example sentences with attendant15) The airline's first flight attendants were introduced.
16) Today my 27-year old son is a flight attendant.
17) In those days flight attendants had to be a certain weight.
18) A flight attendant told the man to remove the device.
19) I'm sure the flight attendant meant well.
20) Passengers claimed the flight attendants failed to control the situation.
21) Four passengers and one flight attendant survived the crash.
22) He had threatened a flight attendant with an air gun.
23) The flight attendant can communicate with the pilots.
24) I totally could've been a flight attendant.
25) A loud quarrel involving the two passengers and flight attendants escalated .
26) Multilingual flight attendants are often in demand to accommodate international travellers.
27) The crew has been killed, a flight attendant has been stabbed.
How to use attendant in a sentence28) We've all heard this from flight attendants.
29) This simply isn't a description by a flight attendant.
30) A flight attendant would NEVER fear authentication of her identity.
31) Air France uniforms denote the ranks for the flight attendants.
32) Air France appointed its first flight attendants in 1946.
33) A flight attendant came on the loudspeaker and said "OK.
34) A flight attendant rushed up to ask what was the problem.
35) Jill works as a flight attendant for an international airline.
36) flight attendants do not have any sleeve stripes.
37) He reckons his destiny is to be a flight attendant.
38) The passenger and a flight attendant were injured in the blast.
39) flight attendants are also subject to weight requirements as well.
40) Angelina, a young, healthy flight attendant, experience.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of flight attendant
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of flight attendant with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with flight attendant
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word flight attendant in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with flight attendant.
20 examples of simple sentences of flight attendant. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of flight attendant
Compound Sentences with flight attendant
Complex Sentences with flight attendant
Compound-Complex Sentences with flight attendant