room attendant in a sentence
1) We called the room attendant and informed him.
2) Next we 'll be developing trainers and locker room attendants.
3) The room was spotless and the room attendants were very gracious throughout my stay.
4) The comment was made in the presence of a civilian black female supply room attendant.
room attendant example sentences5) The older room service attendant did the same thing to Agent Cooper in "Twin Peaks".
6) They were very polite, especially Marvin, our room attendant, and Courtney and Carlos, our servers.
7) Chicago Public Schools officials said Falls works as a lunch room attendant but did not know what school she serves .
8) A 74-year-old men's- room attendant at Pennsylvania Station was seriously injured when a bomb in a toilet bowl exploded.
9) In December 2011, a Macy's dressing room attendant prevented a transgender woman from using a female dressing room, because it violated her religious beliefs.
10) According to the investigation, Koenig claimed he was having a conversation with the supply room attendant about some rumors that were going around the department.
11) The supply room attendant claimed that Koenig made a statement similar to one the other sergeant had reported, according to the report.
12) On our last evening, our room attendant who was wonderful to us the duration of the trip brought us the Liquor for us to pack.
13) Some of these jobs paid off later; working as a cloak room attendant in New York theater culture allowed him to both pursue his lifelong love of drama and led to work as a magazine theater critic.
14) The event, ran by the UK Housekeepers Association (UKHA), was seeking to find the best room attendants, porters and public area attendants in the UK.
example sentences with attendant15) He then became a floor porter to deliver the clean laundry and a room attendant, cleaning the room and tucking hospital corners of the beds.
16) He said he apologized to the club and told the locker room attendants to keep in contact, presumably so he can pay for the repairs.
17) "Service unseen: The hotel room attendant at work", International Journal of Hospitality Management, 25(2), 297-312.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of room attendant
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of room attendant with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with room attendant
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word room attendant in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with room attendant.
20 examples of simple sentences of room attendant. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of room attendant
Compound Sentences with room attendant
Complex Sentences with room attendant
Compound-Complex Sentences with room attendant