petrol attendant in a sentence
1) If mechanics were doctors, petrol pump attendants would be the pharmacists of the industry.
2) Tipping for services rendered is widely anticipated by porters, taxi drivers and petrol attendants.
3) Once filled, the driver starts his car and speeds away without paying the petrol attendant.
4) petrol attendants and car repair workers affiliated to Numsa began the nationwide strike 10 days ago .
petrol attendant example sentences5) Londoner Richard Tompkins worked as a petrol pump attendant before starting the stamp company in 1956.
6) Fish worked as a petrol pump attendant, gardener and from 1977 until 1980 worked in forestry.
7) Many want to see the return of petrol pump attendants because of the difficulties with self-self service.
8) It was soon after this that he left the company and took a job as a petrol pump attendant.
9) I was even asked by the petrol station attendant whether the wheels had come with the car – fast results!
10) Darren, a national indoor long jump champion and decathlon athlete, is now a petrol attendant at the garage.
11) On her return to the car the President said how is it you know this petrol pump attendant so well?
12) The only downside is that even the local petrol station attendants are now asking me when it is going to fly .
13) But on this occasion, he was lucky because the petrol station attendant had witnessed what had occurred and gave evidence on his behalf.
14) He travelled across America, working in odd jobs: petrol station attendant, lift operator, lorry driver, and an overman in a dog biscuit factory.
example sentences with attendant15) If a petrol pump attendant puts the petrol into the customer's car, that is an unconditional appropriation to which the buyer's assent is clearly implied, Edwards v. Ddin (1976 D.C.).
16) The reason why the death resulting from the attempted robbery of the 60 year old petrol station attendant was not manslaughter was that the attempted robbery was not dangerous in the relevant sense.
17) In "R v Dawson", a petrol station attendant with a weak heart died of heart failure when the appellant attempted a robbery of the station.
18) Les Watt, a petrol attendant who watched the escape from a petrol station on Sydney Rd, witnessed Ryan hitting Hewitt with the rifle.
19) Terre'Blanche spent three years in a Rooigrond prison for assaulting a petrol station attendant and for the attempted murder of a black security guard around 1996.
20) Townsend left school at the age of 15 and worked in a variety of jobs including packer for Birds Eye, a petrol station attendant and a receptionist.
21) Kelly took the role of a petrol attendant when the play premiered at the Adelaide Fringe Festival that year and was directed by his wife, Fairfax.
22) She condemned recent reports of violence in New Germany, KwaZulu-Natal, where a petrol attendant was seriously injured in an altercation, believed to be strike-related.
23) The petrol attendants ' labour costs are recoverable in the price structure and, therefore, if they disappear logic dictates that prices must come down, especially in a competitive market.
24) It is not petrol attendants that are the problem, but rather the mechanism that ensures their pay remains fair and increasing at a reasonable rate.
25) Despite 68 percent of petrol attendants saying they are dissatisfied with their wage, many have admitted that the reason they have downed tools is for fear of intimidation.
26) Tempers among drivers may run high during strike periods but a survey by Caltex shows that over 80 percent of South Africans believe that petrol attendants add a valuable service .
27) On average, petrol attendants who have worked in their jobs for five years earn a gross monthly salary of R6 900 but individual salaries range from R3 900 a month to R9 000 a month.
28) Apart from saving a few frustrating days of strike action, there is no further benefit to the consumer from firing all the petrol attendants.
29) Geoff Revell as Graham ( petrol station attendant)
30) 'Say, duck,' he accosted a woman petrol pump attendant, 'is this the right road for Eyam?'
31) "We get sworn at and told nonsense when we ask for payment up front," said Herman Motsoeneng, a petrol attendant at the station.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of petrol attendant
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of petrol attendant with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with petrol attendant
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word petrol attendant in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with petrol attendant.
20 examples of simple sentences of petrol attendant. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of petrol attendant
Compound Sentences with petrol attendant
Complex Sentences with petrol attendant
Compound-Complex Sentences with petrol attendant