park attendant in a sentence
1) Do we really need street cleaners, park attendants, and garbage collectors in human form?
2) The Lions would provide us with signs and men to act as car park attendants.
3) At present only two jobs, car park attendants and lift operators, have been so designated.
4) The Walken Street car park attendant tells me there's still plenty of parking space available there.
park attendant example sentences5) The car park attendant knows that the Dublin train is delayed, and will not charge you.
6) A KIOSK for a car park attendant is to be erected in Alton's Lady Place car park.
7) We 're not anticipation having to have a ' park attendant' standing at the top, guiding people down.
8) Joly also often dressed as a Cub Scout, a foreign person with bad English, or a park attendant.
9) A park attendant, Ronald Mackler, a teenager with motorcycle motocross (MX) experience, helped them organize.
10) He bought that because he once had a tiff with a BBC car park attendant who wouldn't let him in.
11) Finding helpers willing to act as car park attendants may be difficult if you intend to do this on a regular basis.
12) Just like our brains, we're using less than 10% of our vocal range, even though, like the car park attendant whose speech McLaren loops into a rap, we're singing more than we like to think.
13) He spotted the Party's chief agent (whom he did not like) together with a woman, and a man who looked like a car park attendant.
14) Hillenburg held various jobs, including: park service attendant in Utah; art director in Bayview-Hunters Point, San Francisco; and fry cook at a fast food restaurant.
example sentences with attendant15) Pile originally wanted the show to cover the entire hospital, not just doctors, but also porters, car park attendants and kitchen staff.
16) When stopped by the car park attendant, the disturbed man shoved the attendant aside, causing him to fall and break his wrist.
17) So, with just this tacit surety, might a NUPE park attendant rely on his fullpay days-off increments due to sick leave (pending a doctor's certificate, obviously).
18) A car park attendant reported it had been there for three days; police search of the car revealed that it had been lived in for a few days.
19) The police whistle was used to great comic effect in the 1962 film "On the Beat", where Norman Wisdom plays a car park attendant dreaming of becoming a policeman, like his father.
20) He eventually gave this one up and left them both threatening the car park attendant, but it took him half an hour to cross the street and ring the bell at No. 3.
21) Part car park attendant and part prancing transvestite from The Rocky Horror Show, in the horny hands of killer songwriters Chinn and Chapman they were gods of brutally plastic pop.
22) For them, skating is not a sport, it is a way of life, and no park rules, laws, pad regulations, oblivious scooter kids, parents, or park attendants can intrude.
23) I have confirmed sightings of the greater spotted car park attendant, the red-necked typist and the pink-backed wedding guest who forgot her hat.
24) Who gives the right to car park attendant to close the parking when places available ?! Article clearly stays that she removed the cone and parked her car, this means there was parking.
25) See our new Government u0026 Defence Sector for all related community jobs or find a fun role in fitness or sport including pool attendant jobs, swimming instructor or as a parks attendant.
26) 'We have recruited turnstile men, car park attendants and programme sellers from the Ards supporters clubs.
27) Imagine my disgust when I told the car park attendant of the delays, only to be informed that I must pay for two hours parking, as 'That is what is on the computer.'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of park attendant
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of park attendant with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with park attendant
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word park attendant in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with park attendant.
20 examples of simple sentences of park attendant. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of park attendant
Compound Sentences with park attendant
Complex Sentences with park attendant
Compound-Complex Sentences with park attendant