cabin attendant in a sentence
1) Its two cabins can carry 25 people each, plus the cabin attendant.
2) There were some three hundred cabin attendants to be found, and trained from scratch.
3) Our cabin was very comfortable, and our cabin attendant was always available if we needed anything.
4) How to apply -cabin crew (Guernsey) Aurigny recruits cabin attendants based in Guernsey.
cabin attendant example sentences5) Announce to cabin attendants and passengers, when time permits, that they should don their own oxygen masks.
6) Special thanks go to Wyan, our cabin attendant, and our waiters, Lizbet, Mija and Norberto.
7) Supposedly chaste new uniforms for Turkish Airlines ( THY) cabin attendants have triggered mirth and horror in the cyberworld.
8) The cabin attendant was such a delight...towel excitement in our room every morning after breakfast....crocodile for JonLee....elephant for me....mummies of various types for both of us.
9) The following year saw further controversy when Prime Minister Kevin Rudd had to apologise for remarks to a cabin attendant over the meal he was served on one of the jets.
10) During the 1980s, JAL was also the focus of another drama entitled "Stewardess Monogatari" which featured another young girl during training to be a JAL cabin attendant.
11) Japan Airlines has been the focus of several television programs in Japan over the years, most being dramas revolving around cabin attendants.
12) Aircrew who are not involved in operating the aircraft's flight systems (such as cabin attendants and mechanics) as well as ground crew are not generally classified as aviators.
13) In April 2010, KLM introduced new uniforms for its female cabin attendants, ground attendants, and pilots at KLM and KLM Cityhopper.
14) ask the cabin attendants.
example sentences with attendant15) They were not informed of the flames which had emanated from the No.1 engine and which had been observed by many on board, including 3 cabin attendants in the aft cabin."
16) "Attention Please" was a drama in 1970 that followed the story of a young girl who joins JAL to be a cabin attendant while overcoming many difficulties.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of cabin attendant
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of cabin attendant with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with cabin attendant
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word cabin attendant in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with cabin attendant.
20 examples of simple sentences of cabin attendant. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of cabin attendant
Compound Sentences with cabin attendant
Complex Sentences with cabin attendant
Compound-Complex Sentences with cabin attendant