suspend aid in a sentence
1) These complaints were pretty mild, and aid was not suspended .
2) The Netherlands quickly suspended all foreign aid to Suriname.
3) So, I do support suspending aid at this time.
suspend aid example sentences4) Meanwhile, the Netherlands suspended new aid to Indonesia.
5) France began a military build-up on Mahoré and likewise suspended aid .
6) France and Britain have indeed punished several African countries by suspending aid .
7) Both countries suspended aid to the islands while the mercenaries were in control.
8) So I do believe that we can send a strong signal by suspending aid .
9) The International Monetary Fund later suspended aid , saying reforms were "not on track.
10) So , should the current powers in Egypt care if the West suspends aid ?
11) Most western donors had suspended aid to Myanma soon after the SLORC had taken control.
12) The EU recently suspended some aid due to "slow progress" in the fight against corruption.
13) In January 1949, the US government suspended Marshall Plan aid to the Netherlands Indies.
14) The United States also suspended food aid to North Korea in retaliation for the missile plans.
15) Mrs Ogata suspended the aid on grounds the warring parties were playing politics with people's lives.
example sentences with suspend aid16) The aid suspended by the EU, Britain and Norway collectively amounted to around $150 million.
17) The International Monetary Fund (IMF) had suspended aid demanding the country finances are sorted out.
18) Proponents of ending or suspending aid due to the coup offer various rationales above and beyond pure legalism.
19) In late 2002, after fuel aid was suspended , North Korea returned to using its old reactors.
20) A spokesman at the state department meanwhile urged a swift reversal of the UNHCR decision to suspend aid .
21) MADRE condemns the violent response of the military and urges President Obama to suspend military aid to Egypt.
22) The US suspended the military aid and constantly called on the king to restore democratic rights and civil liberties.
23) He also froze all West Bank funds in Jordanian banks, and suspended aid to West Bank institutions.
24) As a result of these combined problems, bilateral and multilateral donors suspended program aid to Kenya in 1991.
25) All direct aid was suspended on 7 April 2006 as a result of the Hamas victory in parliamentary elections.
26) As such, he demanded all UN countries to suspend aid to Vietnam and not recognise the Vietnamese-installed regime.
27) Radio Canada International (Montreal) reported on May 20 that Canada would suspend economic aid until democracy was restored.
28) Kigali has strongly denied any support for M23 but the United States and Great Britain still suspended aid last year.
How to use suspend aid in a sentence29) Mali was suspended from membership in the African Union; the World Bank and African Development Bank have suspended aid .
30) The second largest backer, South Africa, said on Monday it was suspending aid and demanded the withdrawal of mercenaries.
31) Since you've suspended military aid in Mali, the statement says that the service members were there helping the Embassy.
32) France and the Netherlands suspended aid pending the arrival in Bamako of a World Bank mission at the end of April.
33) The US has also frozen some of its military aid programme for Rwanda, although it stopped short of suspending aid altogether.
34) On Thursday , the ECB threatened to suspend liquidity aid on Monday if a bailout agreement hasn't been reached by then.
35) International financiers delayed planned or projected loans, and the United States, Germany and Spain suspended all non-humanitarian aid to Peru.
36) The White House last week said that it would not be in the interests of the US to suspend aid to Egypt .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of suspend aid
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of suspend aid with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with suspend aid
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word suspend aid in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with suspend aid.
20 examples of simple sentences of suspend aid. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of suspend aid
Compound Sentences with suspend aid
Complex Sentences with suspend aid
Compound-Complex Sentences with suspend aid