look apprehensive in a sentence
1) He had good reason to look apprehensive , Dexter thought.
2) The second boy looked apprehensive "Even apologetic," Jenkins said.
3) They both look apprehensive .
look apprehensive example sentences4) Juice returns to the Clubhouse looking apprehensive , and Chibs tells Clay that he has noticed something wrong with Juice.
5) Sophie looked apprehensive .
6) Some smile and wave , while others look apprehensive as they prepare to take to the skies in a balloon over Egypt's Valley of the Kings.
7) His countenance seemed to change, and look apprehensive , and he dragged his feet along as if they were held by something to the ground.
8) " During my monologue, I could see my wife looking apprehensive .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of look apprehensive
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of look apprehensive with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with look apprehensive
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word look apprehensive in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with look apprehensive.
20 examples of simple sentences of look apprehensive. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of look apprehensive
Compound Sentences with look apprehensive
Complex Sentences with look apprehensive
Compound-Complex Sentences with look apprehensive